Eternal Lands Official Forums
MyCoal

MyCoal: banned for alt characters

hola! im MyCoal. i got booted for trading with my alt characters. what i did was pretty stupid, against the rules, and im really sorry. :cry:

also i have a brother with only one account: Alexio_Xela. and he cannot log in either im guessing because we share a wireless internet cable. so please allow him to log on because he did nothing wrong.

but yeah... im really sorry about using my alts to trade with each other and i wont do it again. i hope that you guys won't ban me permanently because i really really enjoy this game and i got pretty far with my main character, MyCoal. if you instead temporarily ban me i promise not to trade with any of my alt characters.

You will need to send me (forum pm) proof it is a brother who actually does play EL...and you are telling me all those other characters are yours?

You will need to send me (forum pm) proof it is a brother who actually does play EL...and you are telling me all those other characters are yours?

lol! yeah all the other characters are mine and he only has one. :( if you look im sure you'll find that i've been trying to convince him on occassion that he should get an alt account (though i might have instead tried to convince him in RL i dont remember). its fun having alt accounts because i can start out differently than my main account: i can start them out with different strengths and focusses, i can see what its like to be an elf or some other character, etc. so yeah i've been trying to convince him that it can make the game more fun doing something different.

*ahem* anyway... so um.. what would you consider proof? there are EL players that know we are brothers if thats considered proof?

lol! yeah all the other characters are mine and he only has one. :( if you look im sure you'll find that i've been trying to convince him on occassion that he should get an alt account (though i might have instead tried to convince him in RL i dont remember). its fun having alt accounts because i can start out differently than my main account: i can start them out with different strengths and focusses, i can see what its like to be an elf or some other character, etc. so yeah i've been trying to convince him that it can make the game more fun doing something different.

*ahem* anyway... so um.. what would you consider proof? there are EL players that know we are brothers if thats considered proof?

Well there will be no more alts from now on.

Pictures, video, something to show there are two of you who play together at the same time EL. (pictures of 2 random people in a park won't cut it, neither are other players proof.)

Ok, pictures received. Thanks :P

I will unlock Alexio_xela only.

You will get your main unlocked in a month with an item wipe however.

(how can a character named MyCoal be a main? :) )

I don't want to see any more trading with you two between yourselves either (in any manner).

YAAAAY!!!!!!! :) *is happy*

sad about item wipe but im sure i can get those items with a little hard work getting coins and such. DEFINITELY better than no character at all!

THANK YOU!! :P

btw i call Alex alexio randomly in real life randomly so i guess it caught on in EL lol! and yeah, a bunch of my friends thought that the MyCoal thing was hilarious so i made that my username for many sites ive been on.

so yeah thanks Aislinn!!! :)

hola! its been well... forever lol!

so yeah its been past the one month ban and i would like to get my character MyCoal back plz. :D

btw:

so you're saying that i cant trade with Alexio_Xela at all? ever?

MyCoal unlocked with an item wipe.

No alts, no sharing (with each other or anybody else), no trading with Alexio_Xela.

I do not want to see any more than these 2 characters on your IP, or any manipulation to get around any of this.