Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaida

PB&J

Ok I'm back after a long vaca and the guild is sorta gone :) I found tess, popeye and his wife, but where did the rest of you fall off to? Queen can't seem to play :P PC wont let her (gotta help her sort that out lol) Mightys on again w00t. I heard a couple of you quit :pickaxe:

If any of you are still about msg me!!!!! I miss you guys, you were a really nice group of people. I'll be out of the country th 6th-15th. Be back on a few days later though. Hope to see some of you soon <3

Hi Jaida from aTeh and ShAnGmId !!

Glad to see your around and OK :) The old alliance channel kinda went to shit dissolved over time but theres still some of us hanging around a very random channel number im sure Pops or Kit musta given you the ## by now if not I will send it to you soon as I log in :P

Peace out and hope to see you around soon !

ateh & shannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! <3 Woot I knew someone would come out of the woodwork hah. Aww I'm sorry to hear things feel apart :( I had a gossip from colej but not sure when he sent it :S

I'll fill you in when I see you guys online, things have been very up and very down. Hope you are both doing well and can't wait to talk to you both, have missed you guys! I promise no more sudden mia's lol. I haven't joined any guilds, (not from a lack of people asking, a few have) just wanted to be in same as you all cause you guys were the best!