Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KoDdy

Crafting

in Manufacture is % chance for make on ex. jsoc,what about make in crafting Enriched Crown of Life/Mana or so? on ex. that won't add u + 150hp/mana or for example + 150 of both or + 200 life / or + 200 mana?

I like this idea. I think there could be something similar for other crafted items, too, e.g. enriched version of medallion of life.

yea, nice idea, I would love seeing a MoL or Mom giving maybe +50 health/mana, and CoL/CoM that gives 200 health/mana. Could be expensive.

We have enough overpowered items in game as it is, please no :<

(the item its self would be nice tbh but would be overpowered - not trying to serp the thread =\)

Well what about a random chance to make the enriched MoL/CoL/CoM that could instead of giving you the bonus of + more HP/EP, give it a much lower degrade rate?

This would be a nice bonus as they could sell for a little more gc but last quite a bit longer.

Another idea could be to have an Enriched Crown of Life that not only gives you the +150 HP but add on + 50 to your mana.

Same thing with the MoL but giving you + 30 to HP and mana would be nice.

You could spin this a lot of ways but I think it is about time craft workers got the benefit of rare manufactured items also.

Suggested before, still like the idea.

I still like the idea of enriched rings.. and those go to the portals room :)

It would seem that manufacturing has proven that powerful versions of things that are not meant to be mass produced can cause problems. Currently, manuers might 'mass' produce armors and such in the hopes of the 'enriched' version, causing the price of the normal to drop, as there are too many around. Would it do the crafters much good to subject them to the same thing?

Yet for things like alchemy, enriched essences do not ruin their normal counterpart, as the normal essences are mass produced regardless. Rather than more overpowered items and the potential for excess CoLs/MoLs/etc in the game from seeking 'enriched' versions of those. I would think that special rings (*points to Acelon's post*) or enriched polished gems (these could be used in weapons and armors, similar to enriched essences, or ingredients for many other things) would be better.

Crafting could certainly use some rare makes, but more rare advanced items don't seem to be needed at the moment. Enriched versions of rings and gems could still allow a break in the mundane of mixing, and a bit of extra profit, with less potential for causing problems.

-edit-

typos.

Edited by Enly

Suggested before, still like the idea.

I still like the idea of enriched rings.. and those go to the portals room :P

How about an enriched Bethel ring that goes to the cliffs - perfect for rangers......

I like this idea,crafters have only Ring of Power so far

and the portal rooms ring would be nice:)

Everything for crafters would be gr8,cause as you told,we got only that RoP ,manuers got chance for special armor/weapons,alchers for enriched ess,

so at least anything enriched would be super ^^

To make sure nothing gets 'overpowered' just tweak down the regular versions stats and introduce an 'enriched' item with the normal stats \o/

And I agree that some skills could get some more 'special' events (like in harvesting/alchemy/../..).

For crafting, the moon medallion ingredients could produce a gatherer medallion as special.

Edited by ProHibited

To make sure nothing gets 'overpowered' just tweak down the regular versions stats and introduce an 'enriched' item with the normal stats \o/

And I agree that some skills could get some more 'special' events (like in harvesting/alchemy/../..).

For crafting, the moon medallion ingredients could produce a gatherer medallion as special.

not bad idea,at all,that got same picture as had old moon med :-P

I like the Ring of Teleport Room.

How about this, too: An Enriched Ring of <MAP>. This enriched version of the ring would have, say, only a 25% chance of disappearing upon each use. (Or maybe 10%?) That way, you would probably get multiple uses out of the ring, but it would eventually disappear. Or, you could get a sucky one, and it would disappear upon the first use.

Just a quick thought.