Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkguy

Michael Jackson dead.

Oh pooooooor poooooor Micheal Jackson ...

Thank you for for the eulogy. I see Michael's work touched you deeply. You must have been very close to him to feel that pain.

He will be greatly missed, I have been a fan since he was 5 yrs old and Yes I beleive he made some bad judgements but I never beleieved he molested any child and it was never proven, instead I watched as the mothers and children changed their stories over and over on the stand. He isn't the first star to be accussed of such things to get money. The jury found him innocent as did I witht he facts that were presented.

I think he had a good heart he gave much to the cancer fund and made many people smile. Funny how so many people express their happiness over his death..I woulnd't wish death on my worst enemy.

His talent will never be topped

Edited by Marikei

I won't argue, he had talent...but than again, he also made a joke of himself, so I don't feel so bad about it...and as far as his music goes, I agree with Ateh:

maybe I grew up in the wrong part of town but his music I allways considered it pretty shit tbh

However a lot of sick things was mentioned in the news about MJ, i don't think everything could have been blamed on him.

I watched all his interviews around the time he was at trial and he gave me a more mentally ill person view, then a view of a man that was having the real intention of molesting children or anything.

Doesn't take away the fact that he indeed did some sick thing with children, just don't think we can blame him, since (besides the fact he never been send to jail), noone forced him into therapy or finding a good psych either.

Yes every man has to face the consequences of his own actions, but isnt the worlds justice department responsible of giving people the right help (doesn't matter if it's jail, therapy, psych help, locked institution).

I will miss the songwriter/musician MJ and without being a religious man i hope he will find peace in the next life and hope he will be threated better there.

Well said masterzen. I 99% listen to rock/metal, but jackson is probably 1 of my favorite musicians considering he made great music that made him 'the king of pop'. Besides, he had some insane music videos for being in the 80's. Noone will ever know if he was rly guilty of 'touching' boys, for all we know those kids were lying bastards bc mommy wanted some $...but o well, the man had talent

(Not directed at you Naht, just in this talent\ok to be creepy, line of thinking.

I bought 'beat it' in 45rpm vinyl when it was released.

I bought "thriller" in 33rpm vinyl when it was released.

(hell I even had "Ben" on 45. )

So I once listen to his music when it was released,but...

(FFS name something he made that wasn't on the thriller album.)

How many 40 yr old men have 'sleep-overs' for the neighborhoods boys and are

defended by a cultist group admiring a Cult-of-one ? Really, this behavior, (regardless of

the hallway alarm system he had, to warn him if someone was approaching his bedroom)

would not have been allowed, if he had not developed a cultist following prior.

Lets change his name for argument sake, some details, and lets see if it would be OK,

if your son, slept over.

So for arguments sake, lets alter Michael Jacksons's bio slightly.

Name: Donald Brown-Smith (fictitious name)

Born: Gary,IND (its a really rough town, I live 1-2 hours from it)

Appearance: dresses like a pseudo military dictator

Works as: Birthday Party Clown, Balloon animal maker.

Would like your son to 'sleep-over' without any supervision but his own?

No girls allowed only, young males only.

Holy fuck is this John Wayne Gacy's bio or Jackson's?

No wait Gacy was born just west of there in Chicago, my bad.

I insist, that no amount of alleged talent, or skill, gives you instant free-pass to

do whatever the fuck you want.

The jury found him innocent as did I witht he facts that were presented.

Not in the first case, he paid off the family for 23 million. He could have fondled me for a

mere 15 million,kidding aside, anyones principles for justice could be stopped with a shitload of money.

He married 2x, into fast divorces after this event, somehow a married guy with these stats, seems less creepy.

I think he had a good heart he gave much to the cancer fund

Yeah, giving to charity covers it all, free pass.

Well, now that he is dead, his cultist supporters will move him into

god-like status. Much like a fat hill-billy that made millions singing the same

songs many southern blues\rock had done before, only difference, not white :/

-bob's not a fan. :medieval:

I guess its not too great that somebody died : But I can't say I care too much that it was michael jackson...

Never liked him or his music, plus he didn't look quite "human" at the end there

shame he died, good artist.. dont think he touched kids tho

r.i.p

I was going to respond to the general nastiness and the disgusting comments made by some - but sadly im not surprised - maybe a little at some of the people they came from but whatever.

Rest in Peace MJ - never were words more true- I hope you find the peace that you did not find in life - your music will live on :wub:

omg ace how could u say such a thing, u should be asham.... lol jk xD

he'd been running out of cash last few years no? so prolly crap drop. maybe just leathers and a santa hat.

and a single leather glove

omg ace how could u say such a thing, u should be asham.... lol jk xD

he'd been running out of cash last few years no? so prolly crap drop. maybe just leathers and a santa hat.

and a single leather glove

Actually, follow the news, you might find a bill that says he still owed people 400 million dollars, lol.

Epic. ^^

-Gohan

Well Michael Jackson's will was finally released.

His kids are going to his mother and Michael will be melted down into lego's so the kids can now play with him.

His kids are going to his mother and Michael will be melted down into lego's so the kids can now play with him.

Do your own jokes make you laugh?

There are some fun creatures in Africa laughing over dead bodies. I tend to see quite many similarities.

Do your own jokes make you laugh?

There are some fun creatures in Africa laughing over dead bodies. I tend to see quite many similarities.

Yes that does make me laugh :)

I am very sorry your unable to laugh but I wouldn't be laughing either if I was you

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd96/PaulB26/Natsume.jpg

Good riddance. Regardless of his talents, one less child molester in the world is a good thing. I was tired of seeing his freakish face on the news anyways :)

Yeah, fuck the proper justice, let's throw people in jail based on rumors, not based on a fair trial by jury.

Good riddance. Regardless of his talents, one less child molester in the world is a good thing. I was tired of seeing his freakish face on the news anyways :)

Yeah, fuck the proper justice, let's throw people in jail based on rumors, not based on a fair trial by jury.

Since when have trials ever been fair? The small fishes gets thrown away while the big cases are often dismissed as politics.

Where I live it's pretty weird when a 40+ year old male is having pyjamas-sleepover-parties with 10 year old boys that he isnt even related too. That they sleep in the same bed is just a major bonus.

Since when have trials ever been fair? The small fishes gets thrown away while the big cases are often dismissed as politics.

Where I live it's pretty weird when a 40+ year old male is having pyjamas-sleepover-parties with 10 year old boys that he isnt even related too. That they sleep in the same bed is just a major bonus.

And you got your law degree where? Or do you have evidence that was not presented to the Jury? YES the guy is weird YES hes bonkers (sorry was) but there is NO law against that. A jury of 12 people - with ALL the EVIDENCE (not opinions, feelings or rumours) found him innocent. I am pretty certain that with the nature of the case they were looking to hang him out to dry - but they could not find him guilty.

If weirdness was a crime we would all be locked up by now :)

And you got your law degree where? Or do you have evidence that was not presented to the Jury? YES the guy is weird YES hes bonkers (sorry was) but there is NO law against that. A jury of 12 people - with ALL the EVIDENCE (not opinions, feelings or rumours) found him innocent. I am pretty certain that with the nature of the case they were looking to hang him out to dry - but they could not find him guilty.

If weirdness was a crime we would all be locked up by now :pickaxe:

<3. I would be on a life sentence :)

Edited by bigkav

Rest in Peace MJ, over the years you touched millions of hearts with your Music and deserved the name "King of Pop".

He maybe was a strange kind of Man, due to his Childhood or whatever, but nontheless he was a Human who inspired

an Era of Music. Thats what we should see...

R.I.P

Sincerly,

Fabi

If none got the memo... MJ cannot be cremated, instead he has to be melted down. In doing so he will be made into legos for the little boys and girls to play with him for a change :)

If none got the memo... MJ cannot be cremated, instead he has to be melted down. In doing so he will be made into legos for the little boys and girls to play with him for a change :)

FAIL

do you ever read before post?

FAIL

do you ever read before post?

actually i read some... not all. thanks for asking though (he didnt have the full version anyways)

Edited by zipher4

WolfWitch, you gotta be kidding me..

How many of the celebrities in the US havent gotten away with the most sick stuff? Just because a jury of 12 eggheads say they are innocent doesnt mean they really are.

WolfWitch, you gotta be kidding me..

How many of the celebrities in the US havent gotten away with the most sick stuff? Just because a jury of 12 eggheads say they are innocent doesnt mean they really are.

Yeah, but because HeLLRaiZeR says they are guilty, they are for sure. HeLLRaiZeR is the one and only dispenser of truth and justice!