Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ilse

Ilse, Irisis and Anais.

My mom (Irisis) and I (Ilse) can't play anymore because mu cousin (Anais) who took over Anais wants to get rid of Anais.

She used my computer and somehow even got on my charachter and now my mom and I are punished with her.

I have been playing for a while (over 2 years) and my mom started Irisis not too long ago and wanted to taste the game first.

If you tell me what to do to get back on or how long the banning will last?

Because my cousin is no longer playing, I was going to donate the gc she has left to the FeaR guild but I am willing to donate it to EL if it helps.

Anyway I appologize on her behalf!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom and I cannot play on diff. computer because our other computer cannot keep the char online ;)

Edited by Ilse

Mother and daughter with the same birthdays?

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showuser=50415

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showuser=41277

You might want to read the pinned locks and bans policy.

Although this is not your first time using alts to get around rules (remember Ildiko?)

Mother and daughter with the same birthdays?

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showuser=50415

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showuser=41277

You might want to read the pinned locks and bans policy.

Although this is not your first time using alts to get around rules (remember Ildiko?)

I created mu mom's forum identity,must have put my b-day by accident, we can send a pic of the both of us with my webcam if you tell me to what address and her b-day date will be changed and i can send a copy of her Identity card too if needed (you understand i can not post a pic here?).

Ildiko is the one who became Anais for my cousin,which was a mistake, but my mom and I will not argue and hold us to the minimum ban of 1 month, unless you decide different!

We like EL too much and do not want to be forced to quit.

Again our appologies and the b-day will be changed asap

How does sending a picture of your mother's ID prove she plays EL?

I find it pretty hard to believe that your cousin not only hijacked your mother's character but her forum accounts here and in your guild forums too?

At this point, you have an extended lock and no other characters will be unlocked at all. You have said nothing to prove there is more than one person, yet every piece of evidence (server logs, forum logs, forum posts here and in your guild forums, past conversations with you about other issues and your alts) are pretty conclusive it is just you.

How does sending a picture of your mother's ID prove she plays EL?

I find it pretty hard to believe that your cousin not only hijacked your mother's character but her forum accounts here and in your guild forums too?

At this point, you have an extended lock and no other characters will be unlocked at all. You have said nothing to prove there is more than one person, yet every piece of evidence (server logs, forum logs, forum posts here and in your guild forums, past conversations with you about other issues and your alts) are pretty conclusive it is just you.

I never said Anais hijacked Irisis, who's my mom and what is an extended ban?

I will not argue any further and only hope Irisis and Ilse can be free to play, Irisis never did anything wrong!

Anais said we could have the char back-of course obviously after messing with it, now we know why we could have her back... for my part you can do a kill on Anais if you find it more honest, I only wanted to get rid of her.

Her stats would be a waste to do a killme, but if that is what it takes... go ahead and we used Irisis' forum because obviously you can't sell a char on EL forum!

BTW doing this is also good for my mom to learn more about using the internet and its possibilities.

But we will obey by your rules and carry your punishment like many did before us or find another game, but it would be a shame of all the cash I invested in EL!

I never said Anais hijacked Irisis...

Nope you never said that. But looky here:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Gold_Coins/index.php?showtopic=26

Edited by Ilse

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Gold_Coins/index.php?showuser=1

Interesting Irisis has the same interests as Ilse does in the EL forums: "my son"

Also how funny in Irisis' one-man guild forums...don't tell me, you made her account there too and AGAIN accidentally put your own birthday in? And accidentally listed "your son" as her interests too?

That forum is even noone's business but ours and yes, I filled it out for my mom because at first I had created it for myself - you can check that I used to be owner of that guild - and if you knew how our lives have been since last October 2008, you would understand how these mistakes happened but that also is noone's business.

What interests us is: will Ilse and Irisis get unbanned one day after the "punishment" for Anais' behavior, or are we no longer welcome on EL?

And how long will the bann last? 1,2,3....or more months....

But we will no longer be argueing. The ball is in your camp and we will wait and see.

THIS is a list of all the cash we spent on EL-we must have been crazy! (only to show that we are serious about EL and don't take you all for granted or laugh behind your backs):

2-jun-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -100,000,00-$100,00 USD

2-jun-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -100,000,00-$100,00 USD

2-jun-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -100,00 0,00 -$100,00 USD

3-mei-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -100,00 0,00 -$100,00 USD

2-apr-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -100,00 0,00 -$100,00 USD

2-apr-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -115,00 0,00 -$115,00 USD

3-mrt-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -50,00 0,00 -$50,00 USD

13-feb-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -65,00 0,00 -$65,00 USD

27-jan-2008 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -140,00 0,00 -$140,00 USD

16-dec-2007 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -45,00 0,00 -$45,00 USD

14-dec-2007 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -70,00 0,00 -$70,00 USD

11-dec-2007 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -42,00 0,00 -$42,00 USD

11-dec-2007 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -60,00 0,00 -$60,00 USD

23-nov-2007 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -100,00 0,00 -$100,00 USD

11-okt-2007 Betaling Aan Eternal Lands Development Team Voltooid Gegevens -65,00 0,00 -$65,00 USD

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Gold_Coins/index.php?showuser=1

Interesting Irisis has the same interests as Ilse does in the EL forums: "my son"

Also how funny in Irisis' one-man guild forums...don't tell me, you made her account there too and AGAIN accidentally put your own birthday in? And accidentally listed "your son" as her interests too?

Edited by Ilse

You yourself have made those guild forums available to the public:

#guild_info $GC$

Guild Gold Coins is all I want! has 1 members. The guild URL is: http://s9.invisionfree.com/Gold_Coins

General info: This is a 1 member merchant guild.I am not taking orders yet but I am harvesting ingredients and will sell at a regular basis!

Joining the guild: This guild is not recruiting at the moment!

Don't post the url if you don't want people going there.

I have already responded.

Indefinite lock for Ilse, the other characters won't be unlocked.

Spending money on EL doesn't mean I am going to look the other way.

NOTHING you have said in this thread or pm'd me with even remotely makes me believe you do not use these characters. Server logs, forum logs and information by your own hand, and your history tell me otherwise.

No, it does not (necessarily) mean forever. The word you were confusing it with is infinite. Indefinite simply means it's ending is not a given date, it can be forever, or any other date which the admin sees fit later (obviously depending on new evidence and stuff like that, which can make the case look different).

And I know I shouldn't be posting here either, only did it because I think the previous info can mislead the banned person.

Thank you for the explanation, we gave them a pic of my mom and I at the computer, showing her existance.

There is nothing we can do more but wait.

The only question is how long will indefinite be and how will we know when/if we get allowed back on?

No, it does not (necessarily) mean forever. The word you were confusing it with is infinite. Indefinite simply means it's ending is not a given date, it can be forever, or any other date which the admin sees fit later (obviously depending on new evidence and stuff like that, which can make the case look different).

And I know I shouldn't be posting here either, only did it because I think the previous info can mislead the banned person.

Thank you for the explanation, we gave them a pic of my mom and I at the computer, showing her existance.

There is nothing we can do more but wait.

The only question is how long will indefinite be and how will we know when/if we get allowed back on?

A picture of you and your mother together does not prove she runs the Irisis character. (It was a picture of 2 unidentified people standing in front of a window). If I showed you a picture of me and my mom, would that mean she runs the Irisis character too? NOTHING in any logs or forums or information by your own hand remotely indicates anybody but you runs all above mentioned characters. Enough of that.

I guess you do not understand the meaning of indefinite. No time period known or given. I don't take kindly to repeat problems, or lies to cover them. The characters are not going to be unlocked any time soon. Continued posting asking the same things over and over and repeating the same unacceptable "explanations" will not make it happen any faster.