Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rya

Rya_Shazzaam

Hello Aislinn, Long time no see.. Well this is Rya_Shazzaam. Yes look at my forum join date you can see it is me... Well I came back to the game about a month ago could not remember my pw so created a char named BigBoned. Yes I did train him from a level 1 noob with no skills to where he is now. Well then Acelon asked me to try out some old passwords on Rya_Shazzaam and boom i remember the password i used years ago on him.. yeas i was shocked an old man like me remembered. Well now i was at a turning point in game went from super noob to mediocre noob with high lev skills. So I know about rule %5 on ip trading but firgured since Rya_Shazzaam and big boned were never logged on at the same time the whole time that a friend could get me the stuff off Big Boned I thought I earned re-learning the game for those three weeks. Well after trying to log on and cannot someone says i was banned. i was like omg no was i am against cheaters.. you can look up old post under Rya_Shazzaam and see.... but not knowing i had "multi" without realizing it until reading the post before this one by that bumbling guy violater. well I know what i did was wrong now and hope you change your mind after hearing why it was done. Remember Mix 1 part ignorance with 1 part understanding and you just might make an atom split. anyways hope I can log on later i sent you an email also.. i do have short term gamers memory loss and am hardcore so If i cannot get back in quickly will lose interest and start to game hop... but pls do not make me i need a slower paced game like el where i know things...and can play , relax and enjoy the people. ty Have a good one going to work...Rya_Shazzaam I apologize once again

Tried to log in today cannot. Please let me know when unlocked will check back after work that would be the 25th then. ty and my main is Rya_Shazzaam since 2002

You will probably have to wait till after the weekend. Aislinn is preoccupied with RL duties :D

Well sorry to hear this makes my ban a few extra days was looking forward to making amends. I guess i will just try to keep logging on untill unlocked. ty all and have a god day!