Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Ent can we have our own game update section pls

Hi Ent any chance of our own update section Pls

Came on today to find out we had an update last night but aint got a clue what we did or didnt get.

read through the more recent updates that the main has got, and I see we have some more recent but not some of the older updates, i.e. we got the ip storage dated 11 may on main but not gathering meds dated 28th april

I know it takes a while to sort out but it would be cool to know whats happening or when we are getting stuff like on the main server.

Also rumurs on here is that we might be getting merc spawn back and the mini events removed would be nice to here it from you

thanks for your time

handy

Came on today to find out we had an update last night but aint got a clue what we did or didnt get.

read through the more recent updates that the main has got, and I see we have some more recent but not some of the older updates, i.e. we got the ip storage dated 11 may on main but not gathering meds dated 28th april

I know it takes a while to sort out but it would be cool to know whats happening or when we are getting stuff like on the main server.

Also rumurs on here is that we might be getting merc spawn back and the mini events removed would be nice to here it from you

thanks for your time

handy

That's a lot more work for a small number of people ... put your money where your mouth is?

That's a lot more work for a small number of people ... put your money where your mouth is?

I dont understand why you want us to pay for update info ?

All im asking for is a update section with the odd post saying udate you got this ,this, and this, will try to sort this and that out over the next week or so.

just so we know what is happening

I do understand our updates will take a while as this server does not bring in much revenue and it is very time consuming.

It would just be nice to know what updates we have been given and if there will be any changes made

Handy

Edited by handyman

I dont understand why you want us to pay for update info ?

All im asking for is a update section with the odd post saying udate you got this ,this, and this, will try to sort this and that out over the next week or so.

just so we know what is happening

I do understand our updates will take a while as this server does not bring in much revenue and it is very time consuming.

It would just be nice to know what updates we have been given and if there will be any changes made

Handy

I'm not saying you have to pay, but considering some of his other comments it might give him extra incentive for making some of the changes as well as keeping you up to date on the state of things.

i think we did put our money where our mouth is when we ALL payed 5$ for our chars, not to mention heaps of alts and rostos i would suggest you get some facts straight before you post

i think we did put our money where our mouth is when we ALL payed 5$ for our chars, not to mention heaps of alts and rostos i would suggest you get some facts straight before you post

i think u r right...

That's not even covering additional work he has to do for what you have now, much less any updates or changes.

More players!

We will figure out what changed but players who do not play the pk server (yet) will not know what is going on. That might scare some away from trying this server.

When this server looks more organized (and not look like a flames section on the forums) more might join.

Most of even the fighting orientated EL population does not play on this server. Perhaps the 'pk everywhere' concept has to be revised and a few maps could be non-pk.. Looks like a really bad plan now I write it down tho...

`

(
SenZon @ Jun 22 2009, 08:51 PM) post_snapback.gifi think we did put our money where our mouth is when we ALL payed 5$ for our chars, not to mention heaps of alts and rostos i would suggest you get some facts straight before you post

That's not even covering additional work he has to do for what you have now, much less any updates or changes

The only way this server would make Ent $$ would be to allow the first char free then $5-$10 for every alt after that.

This would also bring alot more players to this server which in turn meens more $$ for rosto's and other shop bought items.

But i do understand the more negitive posts here.

This is a pay to play server and for that reason alone we should be kept informed about whats happening.

Its not the players (that have paid to play this games) fault its not making the owner $$.

More players more promotion more $$ for Ent

The only way this server would make Ent $$ would be to allow the first char free then $5-$10 for every alt after that.

This would also bring alot more players to this server which in turn meens more $$ for rosto's and other shop bought items.

But i do understand the more negitive posts here.

This is a pay to play server and for that reason alone we should be kept informed about whats happening.

Its not the players (that have paid to play this games) fault its not making the owner $$.

More players more promotion more $$ for Ent

I guess a lot of people wouldn't want alts, they'd play on a single character.

You'd get a lot more people, maybe some more income from rostos, altho that's not a guarantee.

It's not that much pay-to-play, you paid a single fee, it's not like he's having you pay monthly fees.. (maybe this would be worth an update section tho.)

No, of course not, but I'm sure you're complaining that he's not having you pay more then you did.

-Gohan

You'd get a lot more people, maybe some more income from rostos, altho that's not a guarantee.

It's not that much pay-to-play, you paid a single fee, it's not like he's having you pay monthly fees.. (maybe this would be worth an update section tho.)

No, of course not, but I'm sure you're complaining that he's not having you pay more then you did.

If you read the post from the begining its not complaining

All i was asking for was a section so we know when and what updates we get. and i was told to put my money where my mouth is.

If Admin or Ent want to make more $$ from this server its up to them to promote it and find ways of getting more players on here.

A lot of players would buy second or third chars here (or get someone else to buy them for in game gc) especialy if mini events were removed as muling and trading between char on the same ip (multi play) is aloud over here.

So i still think having the first char free would be the best way of promoting the server if not organising events on main and giving away free chars it has worked in the past.

Edited by handyman

If you read the post from the begining its not complaining

All i was asking for was a section so we know when and what updates we get. and i was told to put my money where my mouth is.

If Admin or Ent want to make more $$ from this server its up to them to promote it and find ways of getting more players on here.

A lot of players would buy second or third chars here (or get someone else to buy them for in game gc) especialy if mini events were removed as muling and trading between char on the same ip (multi play) is aloud over here.

So i still think having the first char free would be the best way of promoting the server if not organising events on main and giving away free chars it has worked in the past.

No I disagree...

If anything you should PAY for the first character and then maybe radu could throw in the ALT for FREE.

But I do agree that asking for update info isn't such a bad request.

If you want to at least know when a pk update happens, you can sign up for pk gossip's twitter account: pk_gossip, and you'll get tweeted on server reboots.

scaf

Just read the news forum since the last updated, and pretty much all those changes will be there except for some of the new formulas, items and monsters.