Eternal Lands Official Forums
Warlove_Bagpipe

Looking for someone who wants to over take jelb project

Hi

I have created and managed bot project - jelb. Its working java code and few bots on Eternal Lands use it. It has few interesting features such: micro internal web server, jabber(xmpp) support, trade bot implementation, guard bot (reading el maps) implementation and much more. Code is quite stable and in my opinion quite well designed (in most parts) but it lack of documentation.

The project is almost dead because I lost motivation to continue it. I decided to look for someone who would like to manage it. If you are developer please post your "offer" in this topic. In case when it will be more then one "offer" I choose one so please include links to your open source projects (if any) or write few words why you want to over take it.

--

Sorry for bad English

OnyXa

Edited by knufasz

As of today, i am now taking over the jelb project from OnyXa who kindly offered to me to help me getting settled in the project.

I would love if everyone using the bot code, would be so kind to tell me which annoying bugs they got with the current release, so that i can add it to the list of things that i want to change. I see a lot of potential in this bot, but also a lot of work, and i am looking forward to it.