Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pug

AiiDz Simple Bag Jump

AiiDz was on probation in my guild (LotN) and bj'd a member of LEAL, i have no idea how the Bj actually happend but it was reported to me and dealt with. As a result AiiDz was removed and the items taken were replaced by LotN and the matter was closed. So just a courtesy post to say AiiDz lives by the motto of take what you find.

Proof:

http://img193.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=evidence1.jpg

Pug

Just some extra info

He plays on runescape.

worthy of outlaws in itself

Taking a death bag is not a dispute. He didn't do anything against community rules FYI.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49682

Now your guild may have a policy against taking death bags but that is something for you to dispute in GM not try to dispute someone in the forums over imo.

It's always best to teach your guild members to carry a rosto while training.

Edited by Paul Brown

Just because ~200 people voted in your poll doesn't mean it's not a valid complaint for someone to post, with appropriate proof, should they deem it worthy to do so.

Just because ~200 people voted in your poll doesn't mean it's not a valid complaint for someone to post, with appropriate proof, should they deem it worthy to do so.

No but he calling him a bag jumper. Which is not true. There is a difference between taking a death bag and bag jumping someone.

A bag that you purposely put on the ground for harvesting/mixing would be bag jumping because that was put there for you and whoever your working with.

A death bag was meant to be a risk of dying.

But there is a fix for that (rosto).

Death bags are not bags that were placed on the ground on purpose, and anyone that loosing a death bag should hopefully try to get there fast and get their stuff back and/or learn their lesson and carry a rostogol stone from now on and they wouldn't be in this situation.

But if you die without a rostogol stone and someone picks up the death bag then there is no reason to label them a bag jumper period.

No but he calling him a bag jumper. Which is not true.

No no no no, this is not bagjumping according to YOU. According to LOTS of others, including me, it still is. You do not get to define bagjumping, neither can I. We just have our opinions about it.

It is really not up to you to say what can or can not be posted here. There is not 1 'community', it simply depends who you ask. Imo this sort of thing is still very suitable for this forum.

Edit: not even to mention that you try to support this new 'rule' of yours by referring to a poll you made yourself with honestly not all too great options (I didn't vote), with results that aren't exacty convincing, and were lots of people said that ok, losing a db is a risk, they'd still return it. You really can't use this poll to 'prove' what you want is right and can't deny others the right to still dislike this type of bagjumping (yup, I'll keep calling it that way) or even basically 'forbid' them to post here.

Personally, I consider this type of bagjumping even worse than jumping a 'mixing bag' - because the harvesting/mixing bag was made on purpose, fully aware of the risk. Dying usually happens by accident.

Edited by molime

"What Molime said"

This thread also serves a second purpose.

There are guilds (and "solitaries" like myself) that will treat a guild differently if players doing such actions are allowed to stay in a guild.

By posting what happened, and showing that the guild doesn't tolerate such actions and booted the player, LotN prevented the guild from being tagged or blacklisted or whatever due to the actions of one person.

A very necessary thread if only to show LotN doesn't tolerate the behavior and the player was kicked from the guild.

That they replaced the items as well just adds to that.

Would appear Aiidz has joined 3bul now, btw. Sounds appropriate.

Edited by GoodDay2Die

am suprised someone with that kind of name is allowed to play this and isnt locked for breaking rule 6, just my opinion

actually, i asked him on what his name meant.

It was both Aids, the disease and the aids as in "Let me aid you"

It was both Aids, the disease and the aids as in "Let me aid you"

"Here, those items look too heavy for you, let me aid you by taking them" :icon13:

Dying, mixing, etc.

No matter how you lost your bag it is 100% your fault. I don't see much sense in reporting ones own lack of common sense.

Dying, mixing, etc.

No matter how you lost your bag it is 100% your fault. I don't see much sense in reporting ones own lack of common sense.

Two remarks:

- OP was not the one losing his bag, so the last phrase seems off-topic in this thread

- You don't seem to recognise the taking of bags an offence, which is your (known) opinion and your right;

a lot of others do, so report here and like to know who cannot be trusted around a bag, which is their right

(I'm with the latter group)

LOL is all I have to say.

So then let me suggest this..

@radu

Please remove rostogol stones from the game and make all of EL no drop.

When people die there should be no risk at all.

I can work so hard to save up and buy a full titanium set but GOD FORBID I spend some extra time collecting for a rostogol stone or support EL by paying $5 to you and buying one.

I would like to go a/d training knowing that it is possible to even die due to lag issues (common enough) yet feel no need to carry a rosto.

I am sure radu would love this...

AiiDz baad boy =)

btw AiiDz is a skinhead music group ! (some no taste techno that bangs senseless and give you headache) and you dance on it like monkey xD sux imo.

aids is not illegal xD (if u want lock him for that get better reason like my above)

Also to define BJ imo .

Bagjumping (bag stealing) is legal and its a part of game system. Players that got BJed forced this to be outlaw topic. Excessive crying followed by a group of people that cry even more then person that actually got BJed (people that lick eachothers a$*), making a even worse thing then it already is, instead of geek flaming on forum, if that person/guild care so much, they can better help recover gear No one would like to get BJed that's why community (not rules) don't accept it...

If i was moderator i would not allow people to post BJ topics and "i got broded buuhhu topic" and lock them for a month to cool down

Well i got BJed also, but i also BJ/Scamm so who cares ? i don't cry on forum and don't waste my time

or "he brod me for no reason" NO REASON ? BroD is Weapon, EL is game, You Player on PK MAP !!! and i come and brod you and you post i brod for no reason ? ahahhah i mean ELOOOOW ??? Why moderators allow this cry baby anger outbursts even tho its all legal...

For all that stuff you cry about, i Love it and thats why i play EL ! if you cant handle risky game, go on some game and kill players and get nothing for it... where is fun in that ? NO FUN. Thats what makes EL special and interesting and good. Except of you crybaby lamers that dont understand nothing and just cry and lame out and not knowing how pathetic you are.

Edited by exe666

btw the name aiiDz isnt as in the disease/disorder HIV.

the player aiiDz is a alt from a friend of mine (dotn ask who cause im not telling ^^)

aiiDz is from this

long link i know D:

and i know all this cause i was gonna name change to aiiDz but he took my name :'(

I think this should be addressed properly and aiiDz should be punished. For this purpose, I sell aiiDz identity for 500$ usd.

bad bad man.

oh and P.S. That vid was made 3 blocks away from my house :icon13:

(Yes I'm still on my break... but that doesn't mean I can't check forums time to time right?)

yea i recognized the gas station from the picture you sent me a few months ago ^^

Edited by SenZon

i tell aiidz id for 400 :> im cheaper

Edited by Sir_Exeus

If i was moderator...

Pretty sure most anyone here can point out valid reasons why you're not one.

i would not allow people to post BJ topics and "i got broded buuhhu topic" and lock them for a month to cool down

You're on the wrong forum. Since game rule violations go directly to mods, that's pretty much the entire purpose of this forum. Whether you like it or not.

Except of you crybaby lamers that dont understand nothing and just cry and lame out and not knowing how pathetic you are.

Disputes forum rules

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

4. No flames. Only valid complaints maturely stated in one post will be tolerated.

If you're gonna keep pulling the "it's legal" card because it's not against the rules (and noone said it was), you should first follow the rules yourself.

Edited by GoodDay2Die

Agreeing with Burn and Molime. Definitely against the community rules, thanks for posting, Pug.

name: I always thought "Pestilence" could be a cool char name. I don't see anything wrong with a name like 'Aiidz'...

Agreeing with Burn and Molime. Definitely against the community rules, thanks for posting, Pug.

name: I always thought "Pestilence" could be a cool char name. I don't see anything wrong with a name like 'Aiidz'...

Some people just loves to feel insulted by this or that name. They prefer to see bad ones everywhere around them and hardly give a damn about the fact it might be a book title, group name, a regular name in some foreign countries, etc.

Why fight about who should post what where..apparently it was posted for those that live by these rules when playing to inform them, if your not one of them, move on to a topic suited for you instead finding a topic to complain about or to flame others. Not everyone is going to agree but dang can;t you at least respect others opinons enough by not saying anything if you can't just say THANK YOU~

BTW..Thanks for the info :)