Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harlean

buying enrichment essences from shop

here is my question to the ppl that play on pk server? Do you think that being able to buy EFE,ELE etc would help keep more players on the server?

here is my question to the ppl that play on pk server? Do you think that being able to buy EFE,ELE etc would help keep more players on the server?

I think yes.

You as why?

1.Some of our EL players wants to be a pure fighters/PKers, they dont want to mix 100k of FE, to try get an EFE, they just dont like mix thats all, they just want to

harv, sell, buy already made things, go training/PK and have fun. [like i do ;) ]

2. We wont work so hard, we will PK more and we wont care about breakes that much, so server will be more liver

3.You say "Oh, but thats not a challenge to buy rare things and make stuffs from it" Ill say "So make it by the hard way, leave us in peace, we want to have fun

from thing that we really like. You like alch, so make stuffs, make you own efe's, no 1 said "Its a must to buy those things".

Think first about those peoples who like leveling other skills that alchemy. Thats sick to pure fighter/PKer to sit at sto all the time and mix 10000k of essences

to try make an rare essence. Better go have fun, by the way you like.

There are more things why they should be able to buy from shop, but ill just shut the fuck up :rolleyes:

Just my 0.05

szatan

10k for an EFE is not too much, earning 10k goes quite fast...

And uh 100k FE will give like 8-16 EFE depending on skeptic/cape and a bit of (bad) luck.

The great thing about the pk server is that you can pk with one char 24/7* and use an alt to get some income.

On the other hand, more income for Radu from the pk server is good too.

*As long there are other people playing at the same time.

Edited by ProHibited

Absolutely no.

There is no great demand for enriched essences. And those who need just a few of them can easily find them. Besides, if enriched essences were easily available from the shop, it would start massive production of high-end armor.

NPCs that sell great swords and steel/titanium armor were removed for a reason, think what it is.

Edited by DHT

The server is already flooded with high end stuff mainly from instances

and the reason why tit and great swords were removed from npc at the begining of the game was to stop players gaining a cheap advantage and to keep the Pk alive.

At the begining a cutty would rule now it would not make much effect

I can understand both side's of this But the main question here is would making enriched ess available from shop help the server grow in numbers.

Some players have left because they are unable to get the ings to make these items even the new players asking for Iron plate cuisses and greaves are told no sorry because we dont have any efe's to make them.

The days for sticks and stones on this server have long past.

Maybe some changes are now due on this server.

Anyone who has left because the can get items made be you good or bad if you have the ings Loader will mix for you.

Handyman

What are the negetives about having enriched ess available from the shop ?

I would say no to selling enrichment stones on shop. But I would love if radu made some more monsters drop em (i know some already do) with higher rate and also invasion monster droping enriched ess, binding stones and serp stones, just like they drop invasion tokens etc... Wouldnt have to be a high rate to drop em, same rate as perk removals, 10kgc and Invasion tokens are dropped. Wouldnt you guys say that is a better idea. Keeps players motivate to kill monsters after capped A/D and keep players motivated to do every invasion their is.

~SenZ

I would also be against buying enriched essence from the shop. As we talked about today, I'd prefer some in-game solution to more availability (increased mixing rate, or invasion drops, or something else).

I can understand both side's of this But the main question here is would making enriched ess available from shop help the server grow in numbers.

More Enriched Essences = More great armor/weapons = more rostos = less drops

All those who play know how (not so) often they see a drop, specially a big one.

Everyone running around in full steel/titanium armor with 2 or 3 rostos on their inventory

Would such motivate anyone.

What are the negetives about having enriched ess available from the shop ?

The few mixers left would probably get demotivated and leave, causing everyone to need low level alchemy.

How many fighters would stick around and/or for how long if they had to mix all the matter/energy/health essences they need?

From what I've seen on the PK Server till now, not many more than we have now.

If you want to see a full server with an EL client, with some luck, wait for a server where all you have to do is kill mobs to get everything you need.

El is too complex to implement 1 change and please everyone.

I would say yes but for a EFE 20k because for 10k u can buy it from players and then for 10k in shop makes no sence so yes but a bit expencifer is my answer to that question.

Ingamename on pk server:merax

merax_market.png

Edited by Finnerlorn

No,

Segor & Senzon sum it up nicely:

More Enriched Essences = More great armor/weapons = more rostos = less drops

I'd also like to see a mob/invasions drop em more frequently:

Keeps players motivate to kill monsters after capped A/D and keep players motivated to do every invasion their is.
Edited by RotationZ