Entropy

Rostogols, how many do you have?

How many do you have?  

284 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you have?

• 3-5
    • 6-10
    • 10+

I voted 3-5. I have one on my person as well. Six rostos total. Not sure how many Belle has atm. I buy them as I lose them. Same for Belle. I very rarely sell mine. I prefer using them over selling them.

Edited by popeye

I voted 3-5, but it's a number that's always in flux. I've had up to 11 at one time, but I burn lots of them in invasions and have no problem buying them for that sole reason.

I have 5 at the moment..

But one good day in pk, hydro-run gone wrong and an invasion can eat them up pretty fast ;)

I have 13 plus one on an alternate. So far I'm training in cheap gear so I don't use it (and I don't PK) - I'll carry one when I wear good stuff (for instances or when start training higher and need to wear good armor). I just lost one in the noob instance - might have lost more if I didn't have to stop playing so soon. They're for my own use unless a guildie needs one badly.

Atm I have 6 normaly i have up to about 10 for personal use, for Invasions and Instances.

Once these run out i buy from the shop keep 10 sell rest ;)

"3-5"

Though only 2 atm, I prefer having 3-4 for emergencies (i.e. I get real stupid during an invasion) plus in the case when I finally go try the 80-100 instance.

Does this apply for both servers?

If so, on the pk server, I keep 6-10, sometimes more, but never less. As soon as I have 5 (or in case of invasion or instance), I buy more immediately.

I'll vote when you answer the question above.

2 atm, i usually keep up to 3 then i sell

as i'm very careful when i go invasions/pk/training, i rarely loose one of them ;)

Zero, not counting the ones I'd *like* to have for personal use. Zero because I simply don't have one atm.

But I'm a newbie and I'd have to sell half my storage (OK, maybe only a quarter) to buy one, so I guess this gives me a different perspective...

Got 2 in sto atm and those are for personal use only, i am thinking about getting some more though so i don't have to run around in panik buying em when i lost my last one, more likely both of em, in an invasion somewhere :whistle:

I have 6 right now, and I try to keep 6. That way if I lose any, I can take my time getting replacements. I never have to worry about wanting to do an instance, invasion, etc and not having any.