Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostsong

RISE guild is now recruiting members

RISE is a brand new guild and we are currently recruiting anyone interested with a skill of 20 or above not including oa. We are just starting out but we are looking for good honest players to strengthen our ranks and are willing to help newer folks to the game settle in and what not. If you are looking for a guild and would like to join us, please contact Phoenix_Dragon in game to go from there. :)

Here is a list of our rules for our guild.

Our rules are simple and straightforward.

1. Have FUN! This is a must. If you are not enjoying yourself in our guild, please let phoenix_dragon or any of the council members know. If nothing can be done to remedy the situation, we will be more than happy to release you from our ranks. Although we will be sad, we all know that it is important to have fun.

2. No Bag jumping, Period. This is in reference to bags that you KNOW belong to someone else. If there are other people around, feel free to ask.

3. TRY to return death bags. This does not mean you HAVE to spam any particular channel (after all, if I am rarely in any 'official channel' and if I die, I just run back to where I died as fast as I can). We ask that you wait 10-20 minutes (depending on how far you are from the underworld exit) for the owner to return. If he does, and can tell you about what was in the bag (ex.: HE's, Leather Armor and a shield) then you return it. (Remember, we are not asking for exact numbers!) If you see someone die, feel free step on their bag and PM them, letting them know that you have it. If no one returns who knows what items are in the bag, feel free to claim its contents.

4. Help your guildies. This does not mean you have to give them everything for free. If you sell them items, sell to your guildies at REASONABLE prices. Also, if a guildie asks what seems to be an obvious, stupid question, do not make fun of them. Answer their question. We were all noobies once, even if we do not (want to) remember.

5. NO SCAMMING! No matter who you scam, this will earn you a one way ticket out of the guild.

6. Obey EL's rules.