Eternal Lands Official Forums
Bahamut_Zero

Same combat system

I have to be honest, i simply don´t like very much of EL´s combat system, it doesn´t feel very dynamic, and the engagement system isn´t the best i´ve seen, but still it has some aspects that i like, but i´m not here to talk about what i like or not.

I have been thinking of ways to improve EL combat system, without changing what exists already.

The repetitive hacking with the sword is just... repetitive...

What i suggest is the following:

We would need new buttons, they could only appear in a combat or we could have a new bar with buttons. Why do we need new buttons you ask me.

When we find ourselves in combat, we would get more options... you char is chopping your opponent with a sword as usual, but now you have these options and you only need too click a button, so you click a specific button and you would get:

Double Slash

Next hit will count as 2 so the damage will be the double but the chance of a critical is 0%, costs 50 ethereal points.

Stun

Next hit will stun your opponent and he can´t do any action for 3 turns if u land the hit, but if you miss you get a recovery time of 1 turn in wich you cannot take any action, costs 80 ethereal points.

Disembowel

Next hit will have a 85% chance of being a critical if you miss you get a penalty of 1 turn recover in wich you cannot take any action, costs 75 ethereal points.

Mighty Block

Next 3 hits that land on you, are blocked by 100% but you stil lose 1 hp for each hit, you shield break rate raises by 50% if one of those hits is a critical, costs 60 ethereal points.

Speedy Coward

Disengages combat instantly, no one can attack you for 5 seconds and during those 5 seconds your movement speed is increased by 25%, costs 100 ethereal points.

Pierce Armor

Your next hit has a 50% chance of completely bypassing your opponent´s armor, costs 85 ethereal points.

Confuse (already suggested too but as a spell)

Next hit has a 60% chance of making you opponent confused so the next 3 turns your opponent has a 65% chance of hiting himself instead of you, costs 40 ethereal points.

For the ranging skill we could have special shots too:

Headshot

Your shot has 95% chance of being a critical and a 55% chance to miss the target, costs 40 ethereal points.

Triple Shot

You can fire a shot that counts as 3 hits, sou get the triple damage and you lose 3 arrows from your inventory, costs 50 ethereal points.

Long Shot

When you select this shot, your range doubles so you can target monsters/players that are out of your normal range but it has a 25% chance of missing the target and it has 0% chance of being a critical hit, costs 50 ethereal points.

Long Shot Of Accuracy

When you select this shot, your range doubles so you can target monsters/players that are out of your normal range but it has a 2% chance of missing the target and you chance of being a critical is 10% above the normal value, costs 100 ethereal points.

Wolverine Nose

Shows monsters/player in your minimap in a wider radius, lasts for 30 seconds, costs 20 ethereal points.

As you people see what i mean is we should have abilities that we could buy or learn from books and use in combat to spice up combat.

I still think we need more spells but this is making combat more stimulating without having to mess around with the spells.

If this idea is too complex, what i mean is, at least just give us 3 options when we are fighting...

A option to deal more damage with a higher chance to miss, a option to block hits and a option to flee or something...

The names and abilities are just examples, the etherial points and percentages are just to make an example sou you could understand the ideia, of course we would need to make sure about the pros/cons of each ability.

I would love to hear Radu on this.

I do like the idea of 'special' attacks. But they could just be incorporated into magic, magic spells use mana and has indicators to show which spells are active.

Extra requirements to cast this set of new spells could be based on attack/defense/ranged levels.

If I remember correctly there were similar suggestions in the past. It might be a good idea to look into them before posting a new one.

No, dont call these spells, they are special abilities, and these take mana too, not only spells should use mana, lots of games around have spells ánd other abilities that take mana to use.

If you wants true spells i would go for these:

Freeze Blast

Ranged elemental attack with ice properties, range 20, cost 30 ethereal points, cold based damage 20-30 hp, uses water essences. essences.

Churning Blaze

Ranged elemental attack with fire properties, range 20, cost 30 ethereal points, fire based damage 20-30 hp, uses fire essences.

I think magic protection spell should simply be dropped, and we should have specific spells for specific protection, like we already have for these (cold shield and heat shield).

Thunder Strike

Ranged magic attack with thunder properties, range 20, cost 30 ethereal points, thunder based damage 20-30 hp, uses energy essences.

Tremor

Ranged magic attack with earth properties, range 20 , cost 30 ethereal points, earth based damage 20-30 hp, uses earth essences.

Black Tornado

Ranged magic attack with wind properties, range 20, cost 30 ethereal points, wind based damage 20-30 hp, uses air essences.

Divine Intervention

Ranged magic attack with life properties (good against undead creatures, eg: phantoms/skellies/etc..), life based damage, uses life essences.

These above spells would be elemental spells and each of them should have a "counter-spell", i mean a protection speel against it so it would reduce damage based on that element, and i wish we had some new creatures based on these elemesnts so we would need a specific strategy to kill those monsters coz they would have immunity to some and weaknesses for others.

As we already have a defensive spell to raise defense, i think we need a spell to raise offense:

Channel Of Power

Raises your attack power for a limited time, the advantage given is proportional to yout attack level combined with your magic level (as the defense spell should be), costs 50 ethereal points.

Stop Right There Mr.

Freezes your opponent into place, he can´t attack for 5 seconds, but he can´t be attacked either, costs 50 ethereal points.

Push Back

Teleports your opponents to range (random) the higher your magic level, the greater the distance he gets teleported, costs 100 ethereal points.

Tractor Beam

Ranged spell (range 20) that teleports you opponent to a place within your attack range, costs 60 ethereal points.

Dark Ritual

Lose 50% hp, they get converted into ethereal points, cost 50% hp.

Clensing

Removes any negative spell effect you might have on you, costs 60 ethereal points.

Feel the pain bitch!

Makes your opponent resistant to positive magic spells (eg: restore wouldn´t heal so well and attack buff would be minimal), cost 75 ethereal points.

Mule This!

Turns your opponent into a mule for 3 seconds, he cannot use magic and his attack power is reduced to 1, costs 90 ethereal points.

Don´t just leave me honey!

Any attempt by the opponent to leave combat, wether he used a ring, a spell or a ability, he would alwys have a 30% chance of not being able to flee (he still loses the ring if he used a ring).

You sword is .. bleh..

Has a 15% chance of turning your opponent weapon into a bone for the duration of 2 seconds, costs 40 ethereal points.

Gasp

Lasts for 8 seconds, and during that time, every potion your opponent uses causes only half of the effect, and has 5% chance of not having a effect at all.

Gold Coin of Pure Ownage (could be a money sink lol)

You select a amount of gold coins and you can use it as a weapon while fighting, if you use 1000 gold coins, you would inflict a damage equal to the value 1000 divided by 20 and it would have a chance of bypassing armor completely, of 20%.

Yell abracadabra now bitch!

You are muted and cannot use magic for a certain random amount of time (never less than 8 seconds), costs 75 ethereal points. (Could be made new potions so you could get rid of this status since while muted you couldn´t use Clense )

Evasive Maneuver

During 4 turns every hit that lands on you has a 50% chance of dealing only half the damage and a 5% chance of being a miss.

All these are some ideas, some taken from other games, others based on EL structure, i could come up with infinite abilities and spells, but it´s just me, i know devs don´t have the time for all this, but when they do, i hope they seriously look into this.

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

more abilities/spells would spice up combat indeed,would surely increase strategy. The mana cost for these is kinda high, what about lowering mana cost and adding more cooldown to some, so they dont get overused.

Also, adding spell-buffs would be great aswell

Edited by Soul

more abilities/spells would spice up combat indeed,would surely increase strategy. The mana cost for these is kinda high, what about lowering mana cost and adding more cooldown to some, so they dont get overused.

The costs are just examples, ofc they would need fine tuning, as well as the cooldown time.

I disagree, they may be too low, full mage with a com has 320+ mana points, and that is if they havent spent PP on vitality :(

About the spells.. we could have area effect spells too like:

Discharge

Every player within your attack range gets 10-20 hp damage fom thunder based damage, costs xxx ethereal ponts.

Burn

Ranged magic attack, the players/monsters in a radius of xxx from your target will get 10-20 fire based damage.

Sting

Ranged attack that allows your to click any area, and all the players/monsters in that area gets ice based damage from spikes that come from the ground, this effect has of radius of xxx, where the center has a xxx% of hitting in a critical way, and it has the chance to paralyze players for 2 seconds, the chance of paralyzing is reduced as you get to the radius limit.

Just a few more examples.

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

Another idea comes to mind about these abilities.

Each ability could have it´s own 3 levels of power, and if you train that ability to get to a new level it would change to be more powerfull.

Example:

Double Slash Lvl. 1

Next hit will count as 2 so the damage will be the double but the chance of a critical is 0%, costs 50 ethereal points.

Double Slash Lvl. 2

Next hit will count as 2 so the damage will be the double, this attack has a chance of being a critical of 10%, costs 75 ethereal points.

Double Slash Lvl. 3

Next hit will count as 2 so the damage will be the double, this attack has a chance of 20% of being a critical, and you have a chance of 20% of your next hit after the Slash, to be a Lvl. 1 slash without losing any extra mana, costs 90 ethereal points.

Maybe each ability would have it´s own experience counter, and we could divide into:

Spell (calculated by magic levels, but i still think it would be better if we could have individual levels for each spell, so it would be calculated based on spell level and magic level)

Ability (physical/magical so it would be calculated based on magic level and a physical attribute, like defense and magic if it is a defensive buff and the level of the ability used)

Not sure if the mana use for theses are so good, you would need to spend alot of PPs to get alot of mana to be able to do those attacks more then 1 time in a row or you would only be able to do 1 of these and then wait for the cooldown on the SRs to wear off and then you might have to heal and maby a MI spell there too and well bad idea imo..

Oh and Edit is your friend :P

Edited by Entris

Not sure if the mana use for theses are so good, you would need to spend alot of PPs to get alot of mana to be able to do those attacks more then 1 time in a row or you would only be able to do 1 of these and then wait for the cooldown on the SRs to wear off and then you might have to heal and maby a MI spell there too and well bad idea imo..

Oh and Edit is your friend :P

As i said before, the values are just to give examples, and still some of these would be so powerfull that we really should limit them.. so this would add even more strategy.. where would you use your mana? How? What will the opponent use to cancel what or reduce the effectiveness of what you´ll do?

I think the problem with EL combat system is the lack of updates/improvements..

I mean, some of the areas of the game are gettting constantly improved (im all for it), but the combat system is the same like since forever..( i know it changed a few things along the time, but not enough).

It seems a taboo..no one talks about changing anything in combat system.. like if its perfect/complete...

Well i sure don´t feel that the combat system is something complete in this game.

I wont even mention the lack of spells.. the real problem is the fighting itself.. it needs more than 2 or 3 animations of a kick and a punch.. to keeps us awake on those grinding sessions..

Combat is too linear, and if if you let a fight go with no intervention, it´s purely based on stats with some random factor, of course if u use some magic it wont be so linear, but still with the magioc and pots and rings, it´s still too linear.

Now if you have a nice set of special attacks to use, each with it´s own pros and cons, the fight will be much more varied and you could even make combos of those special moves that is if you have enough mana.

I´ve been playing for a few years now, and the combat system is something that always bugged me from the start...

El is something different, i could start my usual #gm rantings about why the combat sucks, but i´m over it, now i look at EL combat system as unique, and even thinking like that and accepting it as it is, i still think that it lacks options...

It needs something more.

I played many many mmorpgs and simple rpg´s and i have a tendency to compare them, and i find good stuff in each of them, i can´t say that it was combat that attracted me on EL, even though i´m a action oriented player.

I just loved the complexity of Eternal Lands Skills and the making of items, but that alone doesn´t make a mmorpg for my understanding..

I play this BETA game in a hope that i can help it improve with my own experience, and i believe in this project, thats why i have the guts to come here and post my ideas and then i hide waiting to be stoned by players who play this forgetting it´s not complete, but they want things to stay coz they own in their little kingdom...

Well I think you did a great job of taking aspects the WoW spells/moves and tweaking them here lol.

If these changes were made, the game would need a new interface.

Also, In other games which have the moves like you suggested, you get exp per kill of the monster/creature, not per block/hit.

and tbh with you, I don't ever think these will even be thought about being implemented, radu is working on a new game engine atm(check gen chat) and this, even if considered would be *most likely* very low on the "to do" list.

Edited by bigkav

Well I think you did a great job of taking aspects the WoW spells/moves and tweaking them here lol.

Also, In other games which have the moves like you suggested, you get exp per kill of the monster/creature, not per block/hit.

and tbh with you, I don't ever think these will even be thought about being implemented, radu is working on a new game engine atm(check gen chat) and this, even if considered would be *most likely* very low on the "to do" list.

From WOW?...

This is the problem with most of you that play EL... You only have experience from EL and one or 2 other games...(u ppl really need to play more than 1 mmmorg ..)

Of course wow has something similar, omfg.. ALL THE OTHERS HAVE TOO, that´s what im trying to say... every other mmorpg has a complex fighting system... EL doesn´t!

And for your information wow didn´t "invented this kind of stuff... and more, if you really wanna know, most of these are based in final fantasy 7... not wow...

About the exp per kill, this is the area where EL owns, i prefer the exp per hit, the kill should give a bonus too, but this is not the problem, this is ok.

And don´t talk about wow again coz if u wanna compare, wow simply owns EL on the combat system... thats why i didn´t even mentioned wow... The freedom of movement in a fight, the fantastic group system, the perfect working instances, hell even the simple "jump" key is great (makes u harder to click on). Wow simply owns with it´s combat system (notice i don´t even mention the abilities and spells)

And u say wow... u could say regnum online, sharya, perfect world, and these are just examples that came to mind, i could mention hundreds of them and even the most basic one has more fighting options thatn EL.

I don´t have any doubt that most newbs just quit coz of the boring fighting system..

I don´t want EL to turn in a fighting mmorpg full of kiddies running around but at least give the fighting some dignity...

PS: I know this stuff won´t get implemented, that´s what hurts me the most.

And i can sincerely say that i think of EL as a game 2 steps from PERFECTION, i f u don´t count the messed up economy, the crap fighting system and the horrible gfx (u have to face it the gfx is heavily outdated).

As i usually say to my friends, someday EL is going to own every other mmorpg, just wait and see. But for this i still think there are things that have to change, as i said: Fighting System, Balanced economy, good GFX (this last one includes REAL 3D TERRAIN and i think this is being worked on already; and NO ROOMS, what is the deal with maps being rooms??? The world should be continuous no loading.)

Now you can start the insults :devlish:

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

From WOW?...

This is the problem with most of you that play EL... You only have experience from EL and one or 2 other games...(u ppl really need to play more than 1 mmmorg ..)

Of course wow has something similar, omfg.. ALL THE OTHERS HAVE TOO, that´s what im trying to say... every other mmorpg has a complex fighting system... EL doesn´t!

And for your information wow didn´t "invented this kind of stuff... and more, if you really wanna know, most of these are based in final fantasy 7... not wow...

About the exp per kill, this is the area where EL owns, i prefer the exp per hit, the kill should give a bonus too, but this is not the problem, this is ok.

And don´t talk about wow again coz if u wanna compare, wow simply owns EL on the combat system... thats why i didn´t even mentioned wow... The freedom of movement in a fight, the fantastic group system, the perfect working instances, hell even the simple "jump" key is great (makes u harder to click on). Wow simply owns with it´s combat system (notice i don´t even mention the abilities and spells)

And u say wow... u could say regnum online, sharya, perfect world, and these are just examples that came to mind, i could mention hundreds of them and even the most basic one has more fighting options thatn EL.

I don´t have any doubt that most newbs just quit coz of the boring fighting system..

I don´t want EL to turn in a fighting mmorpg full of kiddies running around but at least give the fighting some dignity...

PS: I know this stuff won´t get implemented, that´s what hurts me the most.

And i can sincerely say that i think of EL as a game 2 steps from PERFECTION, i f u don´t count the messed up economy, the crap fighting system and the horrible gfx (u have to face it the gfx is heavily outdated).

As i usually say to my friends, someday EL is going to own every other mmorpg, just wait and see. But for this i still think there are things that have to change, as i said: Fighting System, Balanced economy, good GFX (this last one includes REAL 3D TERRAIN and i think this is being worked on already; and NO ROOMS, what is the deal with maps being rooms??? The world should be continuous no loading.)

Now you can start the insults :)

Sounds like your ready to write the best mmorpg ever! Let me know when your done.

You do realize most of the client is written by volunteers, and the server by a hand full of people. Including all the art work, etc. Not to mention, running around trying to find people on line to deliver rostos etc.

I think you expect too much from such a small delevelopment team.

I expect too much? So you can expect changes from every other aspect of the game, but you can´t expect combat to change?

And about making the best mmorpg... that´s what radu is trying to do as far as i can see..

But still with all this complexity, why does the combat have to be so simple?

Ps: I know about the slow development and about the limitations, and i didnn´t said it all needed to change at once... the main thing that made me open the thread is combat...

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

I expect too much? So you can expect changes from every other aspect of the game, but you can´t expect combat to change?

And about making the best mmorpg... that´s what radu is trying to do as far as i can see..

But still with all this complexity, why does the combat have to be so simple?

Ps: I know about the slow development and about the limitations, and i didnn´t said it all needed to change at once... the main thing that made me open the thread is combat...

right, and I am not trying to burst your bubble here, but do a search on all suggestions for combat changes, and you will be reading for days on end. I would be the first one to go \o/ to see more offensive spells in game, however, the dev team has more important things on the go. And personaly I do not see the need for many more items etc in game, as for graphics, well, maybe a reflection on my age, but I do not consider the cutting edge graphics to be very important for game play. I play on poor man mode, as the fancy camera angles, and the magic / level up effects, really dont appeal to me. All I am saying, is if you would like to see more charater animations, they are client side I belive, write them! or hire a buddy to do it. Some of the spells you listed are great, but some of them are umm a bit done before. Maybe try to suggest one at a time, with certain data about them, and get some community support.

ex 1 I would like to see a magic arrow spell (er the first spell my cleric learned in 1979 dnd roll of the dice)

It shoud deal the same damage as recurve bow and magic arrow with the same chance to hit/miss

It should cost 50 mana

It should cost 20% more the shooting a magic arrow

That would be a reasonable suggestion. A page post of changing every thing in game, is not going to get the attention of t3h g0d. As HE has a lot of other things on the go.

Be paitent. I have seen people make a suggestion about dying clothes 3 years ago, and tailioing came into game about 3 years later. It took 2 years to increase the size of South redmoon storage. (Thanks!!!) So your suggestions are listened too. they just can not be addressed all at once.

Not sure why I am ranting about this, but sometimes I think radu/roja deserve a little appreciation for all their work.

IIRC it wasn't long ago the mobs learned some new moves in combat (headbutting and so on) so there is some work on it in that matter, I have no idea if there will be anything else implemented or not but i do think that Radu Roja and the Dev team have alot of ideas and things they want to implement in the game but it all comes down to time since they are all doing it for free, they do it on their own free time and if you want a new animation for all your new "spells/Combat" it'll take years to make em happen (my guess though i have no idea of how long things take to code and then fix the animations and test) because there is alot of things you are asking for.

Like the double slash suggestion, i guess that you want an animation for it when it is executed? If so it needs to first be coded and then animated then tested now do that again for the rest of em on your free time and see how long it will take you :) If you don't want animations for all your suggestions then you would just be able to see the "sword chopping" as we already have but we might get a special effect for just that spell/combat combo but no fancy double slash lvl 1-3 animation and so on...

IIRC it wasn't long ago the mobs learned some new moves in combat (headbutting and so on) so there is some work on it in that matter, I have no idea if there will be anything else implemented or not but i do think that Radu Roja and the Dev team have alot of ideas and things they want to implement in the game but it all comes down to time since they are all doing it for free, they do it on their own free time and if you want a new animation for all your new "spells/Combat" it'll take years to make em happen (my guess though i have no idea of how long things take to code and then fix the animations and test) because there is alot of things you are asking for.

Like the double slash suggestion, i guess that you want an animation for it when it is executed? If so it needs to first be coded and then animated then tested now do that again for the rest of em on your free time and see how long it will take you :) If you don't want animations for all your suggestions then you would just be able to see the "sword chopping" as we already have but we might get a special effect for just that spell/combat combo but no fancy double slash lvl 1-3 animation and so on...

No you got it all wrong, i didn´t even mentioned making animations for those, a simple eye candy and message would be enough, the only thing that would change is the effect of the hit.

When i mentioned animations i meant that aside from some different animations, you really can´t do anything more than auto slash.

And you want more appreciation...? What about having people actually play the game? I think that already means something... there are a lot of mmorpogs in beta stage with really good intentions, some even more advanced than EL in some areas of gameplay, but they have no people playing, now thats frustrating.

Now if i make a game and see a bunch of people playing it and suggesting improvements, now that must mean something...

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

I was thinking lately of something similar. Adding new combat skills would be quite lot of work so I was thinking about something simple what could be done only by server side and should be relatively easy to implement and also could be extended later (which would require client changes).

Summary

Basic concept (White Trolls can't jump)

• 1. Each player has all skill's attached for him like an attribute
    2. Each skill has chance to use and this value is 0 at begin with some cap at end
    3. Skills are used automatically in fight depends of their chance to use
    4. To learn combat skill (increase chance to use) it must be successful used. Chance to increase decreases when chance to use increases

Extension 1 (Goblin has backstabed me!)

• 1. Combat skills are splitted into two groups offensive and defensive group.
    2. Offensive combat skills are used automatically in combat by their chance to use
    3. Defensive combat skills could be used only as counters for successful offensive combat skill use by your opponent
    4. Offensive combat skill could have corresponding defensive skill/skills to be used as described above
    5. Each combat skills may have requirements to use it, for example wielding right type of weapon, carrying shield etc.

Extension 2 (Tactics!)

• 1. Player can set their combat attitude by GUI
    2. When player set his combat attitude as offensive all skills in offensive group have higher chance to use and all skills in defensive group have lower chance to use
    3. When player set his combat attitude as defensive all skills in defensive group have higher chance to use and all skills in offensive group have lower chance to use

Comments, detailed information and extensions

Basic concept
:

• 1. It would require only to extend player structure by adding some array of bytes (combat skills values) in server. So it should be not a big problem to do this.

2. Of course skills with 0
    chance to use
    could not be used. Learning combat skills can be done in NPC's or Wraith or maybe be even by completing quests. It may cost gold coins or even pick points. After some skill is learned its
    chance to use
    value is set for some positive value (3 for example). This could be good money sink, players should be happy to spend gold for something new and usefully. In a first stage players could have one or 2 basic simple combat skills with
    chance to use
    level 1. Effective chance to use should not only depends of combat skill
    chance to use
    but should depends of attack/defense levels difference of fighting entities. And it should be calculated once per few attacks to not spam combat skills.

3. Automatic use of skill could be implemented only in server in fight handling. It should be quite easy to check if and which combat skill should be used before attack blow. Info about who used and which skill may be initially implemented as text messages and may be replaced by animations some time latter. This approach has another advantage, monsters could have fixed combat skills for example Trolls can have
    stun
    with 20
    chance to use
    and
    parry
    with 40
    chance to use

4. It could be extended by capping skill on different levels for example novice (03-30) advanced (31-60) and expert (61-90). Each cap may require additional teacher (NPC) or gold or complete quest. We have many possibilities in here.

Extension 1
:

• It would require to implement an structure of which defense skill is counter to attack skill and should still be relative easy to implement.

This approach is mainly prerequisite to
    extension 2
    but it has some others advantages to. With offensive/defensive

combat skills its possible to create more diverse monsters (maybe instance bosses, maybe quest monsters). It adds many

more fun to P2P combat, making combat more unpredictable. With combat skills requirements its possible to create

such skills as
    Shield Stun
    (with shield) or
    Back stab
    (with dagger) and many many more fun skills. Don't

forget that it could be available for monsters too.

Extension 2
:

• It would require to change client code. This approach leads to more tactics in fight which could be easily controlled by clicking
    go to offence state
    go to defense state
    etc. It may be 3 levels (offensive, defensive and normal) or even five levels of combat attitude (berserk, offensive, normal, defensive, blocker). Its also opens possibilities for spells or items which can put players in some combat state and player could not change it for some time or until he remove some item. Why not to introduce
    Berserk Halberd
    or spells like
    Berserk
    or
    Fear
    ?

Of course such idea could change combat system in EL which could lead for harder Attack/Defense training. But we can cure it easily by introducing commands as "#combat_skills_on" and "#combat_skills_off" or with extension 2 by GUI. I hope my post will lead to more discussion about combat skill system. As always I'm trying to post ideas which should be relatively easy to implement but still fun for players. If such idea for combat skills will be appreciated by Ent and community then I put more detailed idea (and I hope you, dear reader, too :rolleyes: for particular combat skills.

--

Regards OnyXa

Edited by knufasz

Stun

Next hit will stun your opponent and he can´t do any action for 3 turns if u land the hit, but if you miss you get a recovery time of 1 turn in wich you cannot take any action, costs 80 ethereal points.

, I think this is a bad idea since if you kept using stun and a ranger shoots the enemy , Thats just Over powered

Edited by bLaZe1