Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

war war war

Well GREAT idea... but unfortunately.. I'm a human in the Council of ELVEN Lords... meaning I'll have to nuke my guildies ^^.

But I can live with that :P. Would love it!!!!

Blitzo

Count me IN!!, but wat about the PRIZES?

i may consider returning yr items, count that as a prize :twisted:

Count me IN!!, but wat about the PRIZES?

i may consider returning yr items, count that as a prize :twisted:

return thy items to thy faithful owner, for thy efforts shall come great rewards.

heh, just return the items after war...but try to remember who u killed :roll:

ok im in too but when exactly is this event or is it not decided yet oh and as a prize since its probably gonna be a large event chances of getting your stuff back is low and as its is a group contest it would be difficult to give one prize how about the prize being the glory of being the best race in all EL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i said, i am in, but (i don't mean to complain) i think it may be a good idea to pick a time and place soon so we can get ready.

thx :wink:

um ok - this friday, i'll pick a time on the game clock to start it

Elf and dwarves - fort garisn

Humans - fort baarg

no rules - kill anyone u want to of the other race, magic, summon, fighting, everything is allowed :D

prize - you get to brag about being the strongest race ingame

return items only if you want to

firstly gratz as that was a fantastic event,secondlyi think that we should have an event like this often as it was great fun even though u killed me ska no hard feelings(even though i could not move as i got stuck resyncing)and finaly well done to all who participatedand noobs dont be scared as there were so few in numbers on the alliance all are welcome i mean i may not be a uber noob but 20s,30s are welcom eg look at me i didnt get scared of the event even though i had my doubts at first being in the fort with next he moved and i thought he was gonna pk me anyway next time we need more participants.

p.s gratz to humans for winning and next time ill do more than get stuck in a large resync.

Sounds like it was a great event. I missed it though *kicks computer* :D. How about organising another one lalot, so I can actually partake in hurting some humans (mildly though)?

yay another war this one im really looking foward to i wonder who will win this time, and are the rules the same but since the dwafw elf side were so low in numbers how about putting all the ants in on there team as they are dwarfs this will increase there chances of winning and falcon are u at church all day as this event kicked off late yesterday about 5pm(that was the time in the uk)anyway i just hope i dont start resynicing when the war starts.