Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

war war war

mm.. i'd like to organize a war, this turned into a huge offtopic in market channel but i think a lot of people would participate :) i guess whatever race wins would be considered the best race for a while.. but it would go like this, one day at a certain time all 3 races go into kf, dwarves go to fort baarg, humans to fort garisn, and elfs to fort mardyn, and on the sound of the whistle is war, the race with the last person standing wins.. or each race could have a target in there fort and if that target dies that race is out, but can still go after other races targets, gimme your opinions and your thoughts, and you can even sign up here for it :P

mm.. i'd like to organize a war, this turned into a huge offtopic in market channel but i think a lot of people would participate :) i guess whatever race wins would be considered the best race for a while.. but it would go like this, one day at a certain time all 3 races go into kf, dwarves go to fort baarg, humans to fort garisn, and elfs to fort mardyn, and on the sound of the whistle is war, the race with the last person standing wins.. or each race could have a target in there fort and if that target dies that race is out, but can still go after other races targets, gimme your opinions and your thoughts, and you can even sign up here for it :P

good idea

good idea

yep good idea

way to spam there, tet =d

sounds interesting.. anyone need potions? :roll:

i love iT!!!  :P  Crus! Aerowind! most of *CO*! attack the elves and dwarves, uh...no offense SirKillAlot  :wink:

ummmm... Falc hate to burst ur bubble but I am an elf :?

yeah, cud be that 1 ppl in every race allowed MAXIMUM from each guild and ppl from like 5-20 guilds are there... so 5-20 guys per race in each fort...

so it wudnt be like 20 humans from co vs 20 elfs from some other guilds...

yep good idea.. and it will be better if theres ppl from many different guilds.

anyone who wants to be in it can come, and you can sign up here if you want.. and we don't want a limit per each fort do we? the more people they have at there fort the laggier it is and the easier u can get to there target xD

It could be like that evrey race have commandors or smt (the strongest from that race)......And like that Elf's gome from south Dwarf North Human East....

:lol:

Very good idea actually

We could make 3 guilds for 3 races especially for that event. Isn't Ent human? Moonshadow is dwarf for sure.... Dunno what about Roja ....

Anyways, Ent could give money for that guilds to trusted ppl who will destroy them when the war is over

I know of dissadvantages such like being forced to leave ur guild if ur leader is not on-line and that leaders won't participate at all, but on the other hand this will allow to attack former guildmates (what if 3 ppl from ONE guild will survive, each representing other race?) and help to avoid attacking allies by mistake (missclick)

It's a good idea, but it may be hard to implement it ....

whos gonna organize this? and is it invite only for the event or every1 who want allowed to come?

Also, who's going to moderate/referee it? And what's the time limit like? Will there be one? If people race back from the underworld, they could be back in KF fully equipped and armed within 15 minutes, so the last person standing idea might not be so good... "Where does the killing stop?!" :D

hehe hmm i think its just better that dwarfs in one fort, elfs in other and human in the third, no guild things lets just fihgt. if they come back u can kill em and loot get stuff ;) and thats the stupid part who wants to lose their stuff in the event cause u cant go back and ppl will take other ppls stuff... so ppl wudnt get their stuff back and i got only 1 serp and 1 tit chain so i wudnt like to lose it if i die on a co guy...i guess im in btw but just wudnt like to lose my gear.

Wow SirKillalot i like your idea !!!! But you all know that i will win that event :D But if you ever need any help i will gladly contribute . Great idea SkA :wink:

I think it would be a great idea! Besides that it would stop all that racism on the market channel! (Sorry. my spelling is horrible!)

Thats a great idea. Im not that good but im in!!