Eternal Lands Official Forums
Gryflet

A Lil' Help? (:

Just wondered really, at levels a/d 24/24, Whats the best attributes layout? And what to train on with that layout?

I appreciate any help (: thanks, Gryflet. :)

For your levels i would probably train on wolfs, they are 26/20 with around 8/12 p/c , male goblins would be next, they are 28/25 , would probably need to bump your p/c up afew, maybe 12/16..

Hope this helps, i recently just started playing again after a 2 and half year break, so not 100% on the numbers :P

Just try to keep your p/c as low as you can for training, if you put it to high you will kill stuff way to fast, thus getting less xp :)

You can just go straight to gobbies dude, no question about it. In fact you should already been dealing with them now because their ignore lvl is 21 and that means you'd have to walk around attacking them like a chump instead of you just walking over to them and letting them attack you (less effort ftw)

Keep your PC on the low side until you want to break it up a bit to tackle things like skels/gargs/large spiders (careful - they paralyse)

If you have read the fighting books + augmented armours + BRs, then you should be fine.

I can't really give you a decent attribute setup cus atm mine is a bit of a disgrace.

i would say around 12/16 p/c and some nice vit (maybe 8) Go on to gobs, once to easy, go to large spiders and if 12/16 p/c is not good enough for large spiders, try 16/20 p/c.

i would say around 12/16 p/c and some nice vit (maybe 8) Go on to gobs, once to easy, go to large spiders and if 12/16 p/c is not good enough for large spiders, try 16/20 p/c.

Spiders, hmm. If you have the right p/c you can get ~2 flees from them, personally i'd go def god 16/12 p/c and 12 vit. (or 8/8 w/v if your an all rounder).

If your att god, well your build would have to cater to the fact you want to hit heaps, but for low low dmg. there are very drastic builds and some other builds I give to people that usually ask me for advice. I have trained up and down on many many chars and know the combat system/mobs very well.

edit: PM me in game whenever if your feeling a bit lost in what you should be doing and need some advice. (same as forum name btw)

-bigk

Edited by bigkav

If you can train on gobs without problems, try the baby garg outside at Vermor Castle at day time.

Ignore the spiders, the gargs drop better things than thread, and they dont paralyze you for a round.

You get already nice drops from baby garg (garg is garg, no difference), and after killing 40-50 of it, try the large one with wings.

Then try the fat wingless one with a sword (you with a sword, not the garg). And then you can train at VC even at night time without too much worries.

Good XP, good drops, much better than spiders :P

p/c for gargs? something like 20/20 is helpful IMO. and high will never hurts :)

Piper

If you can train on gobs without problems, try the baby garg outside at Vermor Castle at day time.

Ignore the spiders, the gargs drop better things than thread, and they dont paralyze you for a round.

You get already nice drops from baby garg (garg is garg, no difference), and after killing 40-50 of it, try the large one with wings.

Then try the fat wingless one with a sword (you with a sword, not the garg). And then you can train at VC even at night time without too much worries.

Good XP, good drops, much better than spiders :D

p/c for gargs? something like 20/20 is helpful IMO. and high will never hurts :P

Piper

Lies!!~1 :<

Large spiders are much better training then gargs anyday. I got way more xp p/h on Large Spiders then I ever did on gargs.

Best place to level after your finished with goblins is TG Magic School garden spider cave, I went from 20s->35s very fast, even if you do a hybrid of gobs/spiders in naralik until your ready to do a primary spiders. :D also If you get a nice magic level at lower a/d, you can mana drain the spiders you find.

But then again, to each his own. :)

-bigk

Listen to Bigkav.

If you want to be a fighter, I suggest these negative perks, BUT you don't have to take them.

1. Scotty Died

2. Power Hungry

3. Antisocial (this is more of an option, you don't really need it)

Hmm, thanks everyone who posted their views :pickaxe: theres alot to choose from, but im sure i'll be able to test out everyones theories, and work to which is best for me. Thanks guys and gals :pickaxe: x