Eternal Lands Official Forums

And still, I think 120 is too low. For instance, a summoned dragon might have only 15 defence (with perk), but it still has 150 attack, and high attributes & magic resistance.

Actually, it would have like 300 attack. (unless something's changed recently summons have 2x Att)

So 120 a/d, 150 a/d, wont make shit difference, it'll always hit u and you'll always hit it.

I agree with you though that so long as pp buying is still doable, 120 cap wont remove 'teh ebul', just shift it.

remove pp buying + 120 PK-map-cap = :medieval:

summons do not have 2x attack anymore :P

depending on your summoninglevel, it may be more or less.

the formula is:

normal attack of monster + (normalattack of monster * your summoninglevel / 100) for attack

normal defense*your summoning level/200 for defense

which leads to a 300/75 a/d red dragon at summoning level 100 :P

300 attack is virtually unblockable(except by evaperk/mirror perk)

remove PP buying? :medieval: lolz

remone nexus removals better

pp hydro is not only used for pk reasons for some all arounders

is really helpfull

OK, so you are telling that i should #reset my 147 OA if i dont like my nexuses anymore? for real? :P

It would still conflict with 'legit' people who just wanna remove their human PPs because they sold arti cloak etc etc

Maybe make the PPs bought with hydro unremovable with stones

And still, I think 120 is too low. For instance, a summoned dragon might have only 15 defence (with perk), but it still has 150 attack, and high attributes & magic resistance.

Actually, it would have like 300 attack. (unless something's changed recently summons have 2x Att)

So 120 a/d, 150 a/d, wont make shit difference, it'll always hit u and you'll always hit it.

I agree with you though that so long as pp buying is still doable, 120 cap wont remove 'teh ebul', just shift it.

remove pp buying + 120 PK-map-cap = :medieval:

Would be the greatest thing since No drops KF :P

Guys, he is saying remove PP buying, not removing :]

Korr, wana spearhead a topic in gen chat about this? :P

topic pls, Remove double spawns and decrease the yeti spawn time a bit :]

cockatrice spawn time might be lowered but... trices arent an issue, besides their location.

Willovine is a big map, and has 4-6 trice spawns, gl checking all spawns after you killed a trice before it respawns / runs far away

Edited by Hardcore

topic pls, Remove double spawns and decrease the yeti spawn time a bit :]

cockatrice spawn time might be lowered but... trices arent an issue, besides their location.

Willovine is a big map, and has 4-6 trice spawns, gl checking all spawns after you killed a trice before it respawns / runs far away

Agree!

because the way i suggest it is to make more singles, remove double spawns and lower respawn rate.

single Mchim is better then single yeti atm, same exp but you use less supplies on Mchim

edit: and with the current respawn rate a single spawn yeti spawn is boring as hell.

i found out you can rotate the camera 360 degrees 10-11 times with 57:00 camera rotation speed while single yeti is respawning.

why? cause i was bored

that was on a Sun Tzu day btw, after 5-6 yeti i went do the invasion that was going on at the time cause i figured theres more exp to gain from invasion then single yeti

change the spawn location of 2 irinveron cave yeti to somewhere else and lower respawn rate, then everyone can get decent exp, not just the ones who camp spawn 24/7

people will train single yeti, will result in more players online (at the moment some yeti trainers log off at irinveron double spawn and only log in once in a while to check if its free)

more players on is a good thing, besides people might want to go to Hulda then more often, since that would be more attractive then single yeti

PS: Bump \o/

Edited by Hardcore

yes plz,remove double spawns in irin cave,make em all single,its big cave,move 2 yetis somewhere else,reduce respawn time by half(atm no point to train on single yeti spawn with this respawn time)

its very hard to get spawn there(even the lower one),ppl wait for h to train there.

Edited by kingado

yes plz,remove double spawns in irin cave,make em all single,its big cave,move 2 yetis somewhere else,reduce respawn time by half(atm no point to train on single yeti spawn with this respawn time)

its very hard to get spawn there(even the lower one),ppl wait for h to train there.

I thought yetis are used for gc harvesting not training :confused:

Edited by XaRondas

I thought yetis are used for gc harvesting not training :confused:

nub

most ppl train yetis

from main page

The game is now in Beta stage, but that doesn't mean it's incomplete. It's currently fully playable and we are constantly working on adding more things to do, more items to make, monsters to fight, and also improving the current systems.

We've still got a lot of plans for the game, as there is still quite a ways to go until it reaches a "complete" state. MMORPG's are never truly complete, so there will always be new things added for as long as the game is online!

so why exactly did fighters reach a dead end?

dont give us fals hope/promises by saying there's constantly being worked on adding new monsters and improving current systems.

i remember Obama talk where Obama kinda got flamed for promises he wouldnt keep anyway, catch my point?

we play this game day in day out, if 100% of the top fighters says that there is nothing to do at high lvls, a lack of spawns, and tokens to do instances, then isnt it obvious that this is something that could be improved?

or keep the blindfold on and pretend everything is ok regarding high level training/fighting.

example: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Unofficial_EL_Forums/forum/207488/

notice there is more supply then demand for characters?

4 buy topics, 19 selling

i hate to be seeing friends leaving/selling char every week cause the game is lacking improvement where its needed.

its better to improve current systems then to add something new and distract everyone from the main problems for a couple days

Edited by Infamous

I know this is a old thread. And not trying to pirate it. But thought this idea may need some further suggesting..

Imho I think yeti, legionare orc and trice spawns need some tweeking. Leg orcs & yeti most importantly.. I think those two in particular need some more spawns available. The wait time seems to be more like 2-5hrs. Which in my opinion is a little ridiculous for someone to wait on. Sure we can not wait, and move onto the next smaller creature.. Then we see ourselfs waiting for 2 - 5hrs again... My suggestion would be a increase of 5% - 15%+ to amount of spawns created to each creature listed in this suggestion. Trices would be a great training tool. Cept willowvine as mention needs to be thinned out a little imo. It tends to cause lag and resyncs for some of us. Plus the dense vegation makes it difficult to find the creature, see the creature, etc.

Theres more and more people training on the above mentioned creatures on a weekly basis.. This itself adds to longer waiting times.

I know this is a old thread. And not trying to pirate it. But thought this idea may need some further suggesting..

Imho I think yeti, legionare orc and trice spawns need some tweeking. Leg orcs & yeti most importantly.. I think those two in particular need some more spawns available. The wait time seems to be more like 2-5hrs. Which in my opinion is a little ridiculous for someone to wait on. Sure we can not wait, and move onto the next smaller creature.. Then we see ourselfs waiting for 2 - 5hrs again... My suggestion would be a increase of 5% - 15%+ to amount of spawns created to each creature listed in this suggestion. Trices would be a great training tool. Cept willowvine as mention needs to be thinned out a little imo. It tends to cause lag and resyncs for some of us. Plus the dense vegation makes it difficult to find the creature, see the creature, etc.

Theres more and more people training on the above mentioned creatures on a weekly basis.. This itself adds to longer waiting times.

lol - walk round iscal there are always yeti free - trouble is poeple want to only train on the double spawns.

lol - walk round iscal there are always yeti free - trouble is poeple want to only train on the double spawns.

Sure iscal has yetis.. Just also happens to be where a daily resides for yeti's as well? I've used yeti's there and maybe its just my luck but always get someone that comes talking about "I must do daily" and I reply with "wait i using yeti atm.". I dont know if they to lazy to go find a different spawn, or if at that moment, all spawns there as well are taken. Sometimes bs arrises out of it causing a serp war sometimes not. Though is more often then not. Double spawns are great, though I also use solo spawns as well. Maybe I'm not part of the majority. Regardless I feel there are way more players at the yeti, leg'o, trice level, etc then there are creatures available for reasonable training at those levels.

I did forget to mention in my above post. In regards to trices, I think they're hp needs to be increased to something like 500+, more perferably 500-600. I think they cause more dmg then Leg Orc, but are less hp? So if cause more damage then leg'o, but are less hp. How can we equal out its use for trainability to be improved? I think that would help to a large degree for that particular creature.

edited: amount hp increase for trice.

Edited by Uncertain

There's already free, non-pk, inside, single yetis.

Search for secret caves in Trassian, when you find a big one, you're on the right track.

You are a part of a minority. As Raz said, almost all Yeti trainers won't train a single spawn because a single Feros, MCW, DCW, prolly even a fluff would be a better choice.

The main thing trice needs is -5 sec on the respawn time.

If you increase it's health, you decrease the gc per hour/resource, and the current gc per hour/resource is only barely acceptable as it is, especially when you take into account the big risk of death that comes with training them.

There's already free, non-pk, inside, single yetis.

Search for secret caves in Trassian, when you find a big one, you're on the right track.

You are a part of a minority. As Raz said, almost all Yeti trainers won't train a single spawn because a single Feros, MCW, DCW, prolly even a fluff would be a better choice.

The main thing trice needs is -5 sec on the respawn time.

If you increase it's health, you decrease the gc per hour/resource, and the current gc per hour/resource is only barely acceptable as it is, especially when you take into account the big risk of death that comes with training them.

Very true. Though I myself don't find it feasable for my character to train on yeti's. The amount of exp I recieve vs training on other creatures like Leg'Orc for example isn't feasable. For me, they can only be used for farming. So hopefully your advice helps someone in regards to yeti. Still though, a "slight" increase in amount of spawns is always a "plus" in idea when considering number of players at training level vs amount of spawns available. Some people could down train to a smaller creature as you stated. But should the majority of people (at that level) have to, or have to wait to train? I think a slight increase to spawn count could possibly help "promote" less wait time and less down training. Given somewhere along the line people start thinking in manner of "Its better to train a solo spawn, then to wait and not train at all."

As for trices, I agree and disagree at same time. I agree on the -5 sec on respawn time needed, and that death "could" become more prominant as with any creature that would recieve a hp increase.. I disagree that a additional 100 hp for example is going to drastically decrease the gc per / hr resource. Sure I think it would degrade slightly. But the idea of training them becomes slightly more feasable in idea. With my expierence, Leg'Orcs drop less gc then trices do. So as a gc resource (for the ratio of gc/hr + exp/hr when compared to Leg'O's) becomes a better possible alternative. Since Leg Orc spawns are few and usually occupied. Imo trices could be a great alternative to a extent if given a slight hp increase. May even help some decide to move up to the next creature instead of remaining on Leg'Os for eternity. Trices are the avg creature between Leg'O & Giant's.. So why not let them become more trainable useable? Many people like to flee train. At current, flee training on Trices for me, leaves a second roll of exp with the trice starting out with only enough hp to get a couple exp gains on att/def. Which is less when compared to Leg'O which is a "smaller stated/leveled" creature then trices. Also, if the feather drop from a trice had a second use, I also think that would help increase the gc/profit ratio. But I dont want to ask for to much yet.. One step at a time. :icon13:

Some people could down train to a smaller creature as you stated.

Remember, people don't go down to a lower level spawn because the spawns are 'easier' than Yeti, they go down to them because on a single spawn basis those lesser creatures are outright better to train. They are better exp/h, better gc/resource... MCW is even not too far off the similar gc/hour.

So adding more single spawns is pretty well pointless.

Very true. Though I myself don't find it feasable for my character to train on yeti's. The amount of exp I recieve vs training on other creatures like Leg'Orc for example isn't feasable. For me, they can only be used for farming. So hopefully your advice helps someone in regards to yeti. Still though, a "slight" increase in amount of spawns is always a "plus" in idea when considering number of players at training level vs amount of spawns available. Some people could down train to a smaller creature as you stated. But should the majority of people (at that level) have to, or have to wait to train? I think a slight increase to spawn count could possibly help "promote" less wait time and less down training. Given somewhere along the line people start thinking in manner of "Its better to train a solo spawn, then to wait and not train at all."

So we're clear; what you're asking for is more double Yeti spawns, yes?

If we're not going to get a big reduction in Yeti respawn time to make the single spawn more feasible, then I agree with you entirely.

As for trices, I agree and disagree at same time. I agree on the -5 sec on respawn time needed, and that death "could" become more prominant as with any creature that would recieve a hp increase.. I disagree that a additional 100 hp for example is going to drastically decrease the gc per / hr resource. Sure I think it would degrade slightly. But the idea of training them becomes slightly more feasable in idea. With my expierence, Leg'Orcs drop less gc then trices do. So as a gc resource (for the ratio of gc/hr + exp/hr when compared to Leg'O's) becomes a better possible alternative. Since Leg Orc spawns are few and usually occupied. Imo trices could be a great alternative to a extent if given a slight hp increase. May even help some decide to move up to the next creature instead of remaining on Leg'Os for eternity. Trices are the avg creature between Leg'O & Giant's.. So why not let them become more trainable useable? Many people like to flee train. At current, flee training on Trices for me, leaves a second roll of exp with the trice starting out with only enough hp to get a couple exp gains on att/def. Which is less when compared to Leg'O which is a "smaller stated/leveled" creature then trices. Also, if the feather drop from a trice had a second use, I also think that would help increase the gc/profit ratio. But I dont want to ask for to much yet.. One step at a time. :icon13:

A few things:

1. I also 1-flee train trice, so I'm well aware of the situation.

2. Trice is not between LOrc and Giant. Trice crits more than LOrc sure, but when it comes to non critical-to-hit rolls, Trice are easier to dodge than LOrcs. (People with a/d well under these creatures perceive Trice as harder than LOrc, they even perceive Yeti even as harder than LOrc, but this is all due to critial-to-damage rates. The LOrc although having less a/d than a Trice, has a fair bit more dex/react. I know this for sure, I'm not really up to hitting and dodging LOrc well enough to train them, but I can use a Trice spawn basically as well as a 150's a/d'er can.)

3. I still disagree with the Trice health increase. Adding enough health so that we could 2-flee train them would significantly impact gc-gain/resource-used rates. It would become ~33% worse. Whatever percentage their health is going to be increased by, their gc drop needs to be increased by the same percentage to keep them viable for their current usage. If it's exp/hour you want, ask for more LOrc spawns, but please don't try to ruin the only (barely) acceptable single spawn semi-training+semi-farming creature we have.

4. I agree the trice feather needs a regular usage to increase demand of them.

Edited by Korrode

Remember, people don't go down to a lower level spawn because the spawns are 'easier' than Yeti, they go down to them because on a single spawn basis those lesser creatures are outright better to train. They are better exp/h, better gc/resource... MCW is even not too far off the similar gc/hour.

So adding more single spawns is pretty well pointless.

If adding a few more single spawns to current spawning locations of yeti. Could indeed create a new double spawn for example. Or at least, a possible double spawn in sense?

So we're clear; what you're asking for is more double Yeti spawns, yes?

If we're not going to get a big reduction in Yeti respawn time to make the single spawn more feasible, then I agree with you entirely.

I'm not asking to make entirely new spawn locations or double spawn locations. But rather a idea of previous mentioned in above.

A few things:

1. I also 1-flee train trice, so I'm well aware of the situation.

2. Trice is not between LOrc and Giant. Trice crits more than LOrc sure, but when it comes to non critical-to-hit rolls, Trice are easier to dodge than LOrcs. (People with a/d well under these creatures perceive Trice as harder than LOrc, they even perceive Yeti even as harder than LOrc, but this is all due to critial-to-damage rates. The LOrc although having less a/d than a Trice, has a fair bit more dex/react. I know this for sure, I'm not really up to hitting and dodging LOrc well enough to train them, but I can use a Trice spawn basically as well as a 150's a/d'er can.)

3. I still disagree with the Trice health increase. Adding enough health so that we could 2-flee train them would significantly impact gc-gain/resource-used rates. It would become ~33% worse. Whatever percentage their health is going to be increased by, their gc drop needs to be increased by the same percentage to keep them viable for their current usage. If it's exp/hour you want, ask for more LOrc spawns, but please don't try to ruin the only (barely) acceptable single spawn semi-training+semi-farming creature we have.

4. I agree the trice feather needs a regular usage to increase demand of them.

I agree to a extent. There should be more Leg'O spawns regardless. To me, I recieve more damage from trice then I do from Leg'O per "training session". The length of time training supplies last for are not close to identical in my case. So am unsure how it affects the majority that "could" train trices. I still think trices need some "adjusting". If the trice drop cap in gc was raised from a possible 220gc to 280 gc. Or if the trice feather had a 2nd regular use, and the max drop cap was raised maybe 30 gc instead of my suggested 60gc. I think adding 100 hp would result in a great training creature for solo or multi. That itself would or could pay for the extra restore some may need by adding the extra 100 hp. And still result in your suggested "barely acceptable" single spawn semi training + semi farming creature on game. :icon13:

To me, I recieve more damage from trice then I do from Leg'O per "training session". The length of time training supplies last for are not close to identical in my case.

Of course.

Radu designed the LOrc with profitless, 'easy' training in mind.

Trice drops more gc because it crits (both hit and damage) more and generally hits harder. In regards to someone with enough a/d to dodge either creature well, the Trice is designed to do more damage overall and be a much bigger rosto risk to train.

I still think trices need some "adjusting". If the trice drop cap in gc was raised from a possible 220gc to 280 gc. Or if the trice feather had a 2nd regular use, and the max drop cap was raised maybe 30 gc instead of my suggested 60gc. I think adding 100 hp would result in a great training creature for solo or multi. That itself would or could pay for the extra restore some may need by adding the extra 100 hp. And still result in your suggested "barely acceptable" single spawn semi training + semi farming creature on game. :icon13:

Sure, +100 hp along with either of the changes you suggest here sounds fine to me.

Edited by Korrode

Even with the suggested changes in place for trices. Willowvine is a difficult map to travel through. Wheather using the tree houses to range, or just normal combat on the floor. The amount of arial vines and trees on the ground makes it difficult to navigate through to a creature. I know there are a few places where its been thinned out not including the beach. Though I would like to see a couple more thinned out areas with in it. This would help with navigation through the map, use for those with slow internet or a lower end computer so they dont lag or resync. These changes would create a somewhat possible map to range on throughout the map, and better user friendly map to use.

So far, what you and I agree on is....

Yeti's - respawn -5 for solo. OR Take exsisting single spawns and maybe turn a couple or so into double spawns.

Leg'O - increase number of spawns.

Trices - Increase max gc drop by 60gc plus add 100hp, OR the feather it drops have a 2nd regular use (new type of arrow or bolt anyone?)and increase max gc drop by 30gc plus increasing the trices health by 100hp.

I know lower leveled people probally not care much about this particular topic at the moment. But later this could make it slightly more easier for them. :icon13: Besides, if none of this ever becomes implimented. Maybe some will recall and take with them the "its better to train on a solo or different spawn(s), then it is to sit and wait for 2-5hrs doing nothing for a particular spawn to become free." :)