Eternal Lands Official Forums

i found out you can rotate the camera 360 degrees 10-11 times with 57:00 camera rotation speed while single yeti is respawning.

why? cause i was bored

lolz

if people cant see this is unequivocal proof that a change to yeti is required (so long as EL is still meant to be a game), then they never will.

Happy yeti trainers, you can watch pr0n while training.

(And reducing spawning time would mean more yeti killed in same time on single spawn = more drops = more gc brought to game. _If_ Ent sees the balance is good atm, the drops will be lowered to match the new respawn times.)

with double spawn 1 respawns before or just after you killed the other 1

with single, you would have to wait for respawn, means less gc enters the game

not long ago i made ~1mil gc within 2 hours on double yeti, found nmt on one, then arti on the same one and after restock another nmt on the other yeti.

why? double spawns double your chances on such things, even though it was nice for me it would have been more fair if someone else found the 2nd.

how? single spawns (with reduced spawntime)

kornholio i just think ur even to dum to dance for the devil should i every time i see u in iriveron i just can take over ur spawn and send u to iscarlith for a 1 yeti spawn

or u can lick me arse instead.

Edit: so you mean u gonna serp me if you see me on 2x yeti spawn ? :P go ahead :P

Edited by Kornholio

Amount of current trainable double yeti?

Amount of used single yeti?

More ppl go to single yeti = more gc in game overall.

If the yeti drops now were balanced based on double spawns, it would suck big time. Don't you think it's balanced based on single/overall dropping?

Whatever the case, it's not my concern - I'm not the one on yeti, and with my build never will be. Just addressing the issue from wider perspective, I can easily be wrong here ofc. And whatever the case with drops, the possible changes from this suggestion gives more exp to more yeti trainers = happy, no?

with double spawn 1 respawns before or just after you killed the other 1

with single, you would have to wait for respawn, means less gc enters the game

not long ago i made ~1mil gc within 2 hours on double yeti, found nmt on one, then arti on the same one and after restock another nmt on the other yeti.

why? double spawns double your chances on such things, even though it was nice for me it would have been more fair if someone else found the 2nd.

how? single spawns (with reduced spawntime)

well maybe if you pay the price, removing 2x yeti spawn for reducing respawn time.... it might work :P

i found out you can rotate the camera 360 degrees 10-11 times with 57:00 camera rotation speed while single yeti is respawning.

why? cause i was bored

lolz

if people cant see this is unequivocal proof that a change to yeti is required (so long as EL is still meant to be a game), then they never will.

Oh, and you only get bored when training yeti? Training any of the earlier mobs didn't bore your brains out either? Wake up, it's the same for everyone, not just for yeti trainers.

Oh, and you only get bored when training yeti? Training any of the earlier mobs didn't bore your brains out either? Wake up, it's the same for everyone, not just for yeti trainers.

Ya training in EL is boring in general i agree, but it's worse on single Yeti than anything prior, thus it's in the most dire need of change, no?

but how you call it training if you only serp them with JS, OS or w/e ?

i think training in general is like going for exp, and Yetis are for GC, well at least it was... so in my eyes its not really training... ofc to train yeti barehanded needs serious a/d and attributes... but ...

i think training in general is like going for exp, and Yetis are for GC, well at least it was... so in my eyes its not really training... ofc to train yeti barehanded needs serious a/d and attributes... but ...

It's hasn't been possible to train yeti bare handed since the attributes cap, NO matter how damn high the a/d is, using a cutty w/40's might is like it was bone training them before the caps. No matter if they have max r/i/w/v, because they don't give any factor to the damage done.

So YES a cutlass IS needed to train them, or if you don't hit them hard enough for 2 flees use a JS ofc.

EDIT: I mean, I would love to see someone try to bone train a yeti nowadays, and see that the yeti will crit you to death. It's tedious enough when you have a bad flee and they make you restore. ><

Edited by bigkav

same as cockas, dragons, giants ..... so why ppl are not asking to put better spawns or 2x of these ?

Edit: only cuz of drops no?

Edited by Kornholio

atleast previous mobs had a normal spawn time

anyway people were against increased drops, but look now, it doesnt bother them at all, have you heard any1 complain about it after the change?

this is another one of those things, mixers/non yeti trainers opening their mouth just for attention, afterwards IF the change gets through they dont care cause after all it doesnt bother them.

this change isnt drastic, nothing much will change besides trainers having better gameplay.

"yeah but but other mobs, other things, unfair to others" or other bs is not helping improve the game, its just slowing down improvement.

instead of whining in a topic to make gameplay better for certain players, make your own topic about the other things you bring up, will make a better gaming experience for all in the long run.

It's hasn't been possible to train yeti bare handed since the attributes cap, NO matter how damn high the a/d is, using a cutty w/40's might is like it was bone training them before the caps. No matter if they have max r/i/w/v, because they don't give any factor to the damage done.

So YES a cutlass IS needed to train them, or if you don't hit them hard enough for 2 flees use a JS ofc.

EDIT: I mean, I would love to see someone try to bone train a yeti nowadays, and see that the yeti will crit you to death. It's tedious enough when you have a bad flee and they make you restore. ><

Anthony and Boedha tried Yeti barehanded, or with Bone

took them longer then 30mins to kill 1 ^^

same as cockas, dragons, giants ..... so why ppl are not asking to put better spawns or 2x of these ?

arrrr more editing >.<

Cockas being trained on, read first post, asking to change the spawns to another spot

dragons arent meant to be trained on

giants, few can train them, but all are on a pk map, besides, yeti has double spawns worth waiting for

Edited by Hardcore

anyway people were against increased drops, but look now, it doesnt bother them at all, have you heard any1 complain about it after the change?this is another one of those things, mixers/non yeti trainers opening their mouth just for attention, afterwards IF the change gets through they dont care cause after all it doesnt bother them.

this change isnt drastic, nothing much will change besides trainers having better gameplay.

"yeah but but other mobs, other things, unfair to others" or other bs is not helping improve the game, its just slowing down improvement.

instead of whining in a topic to make gameplay better for certain players, make your own topic about the other things you bring up, will make a better gaming experience for all in the long run.

have u noticed that the drops was lowered at some point?? and now Ent has rised drops on few monsters. and it wasnt me whining about it... so tell to those who did.

Trainers having better gameplay .. i would love to have alot of 2x or 3x spawns, but this game ist about easy LVLing or GC making. if you noticed alot of skills are basically GC sink, so why you think a/d should be only skill which gives u exp and gc ?...

anyway.... i give a shit.. ppl plays with all these things, and can enjoy it. if you prefer to sit at spawn and wait for your turn, its your choise. i prefer doing something else if i cant get a spawn. and like i said, i can not understand why you prefer sitting and waiting for your turn in 2x spawn, if in same cave there is 2 more yeti ??? wth ?

blah blah.. you dont want to understand what im trying to say, so. i just stop here.

Well in my eyes the spawn time reduction is good, making the training tolerable. Hell yes for the time tweaking on yeti.

Acw's tho.. trainable? Farmable yes, good gc np. Especially if the time is lowered, I know I'd be there doing some profit myself. A double of those in non PK would be just gc raining from the skies.

And about the boning of yeti, just use titanium long or other enough dmg weapon. Problem is, you spend more than gain and this is the epic issue - sacrificing xp/hour for being able to do it without tough losses. Imo, the spawn time reduction solves this too. Better exp on single with a weapon that makes you able to fund the training. Am I right? So no harm done in the reduction, mhuh? And if the spawning is made shorter, those doubles would be shared? Well I doubt, there always is the greedy bastage. But at least we get oh so fun drama.

Yeti spawn time shorter = good for the game trainwise.

(but don't listen to mixer/mage/allrounder, they know shit about it)

Well as far as Trice go, The biggest downside to training them is the map they are on... and when a player decided to use his own GC for invasion tokens, to get some moved to a more trainable map what happened ?

O yeah The "OMG it will ruin my harv spot" squad decided to move them back again, And now that the shortcut to them harv spots have been removed they are hardly used.

So the lack of forethought kneejerk reaction kinda f00ked it for both sides... pr0 aye ? :P

After being non-active in EL for a few weeks (log on to chat and thats it) ive kinda got a new perspective on the "community", and to me it always seems that one side is trying to kneecap the other ..wether thats Harver Vs Fighters , or Fighters Vs Crafters, Fighters Vs Mages etc etc when it should be all players working together to make the game more FUN, since that is the fundemental reason we play these games.

The only valid reason brought up against these changes is maybe the increase of gc coming into the game, and if that is the case then Im sure the drops can be tweaked to take that into account so its no biggie.

So to me anyway if a change like this would make the game more FUN for players, then great go for it. Can never have to much fun in a game, cus at the end of the day thats all it is ..... a game

Edited by conavar

anyway people were against increased drops, but look now, it doesnt bother them at all, have you heard any1 complain about it after the change?this is another one of those things, mixers/non yeti trainers opening their mouth just for attention, afterwards IF the change gets through they dont care cause after all it doesnt bother them.

have u noticed that the drops was lowered at some point?? and now Ent has rised drops on few monsters. and it wasnt me whining about it... so tell to those who did.

Trainers having better gameplay .. i would love to have alot of 2x or 3x spawns, but this game ist about easy LVLing or GC making. if you noticed alot of skills are basically GC sink, so why you think a/d should be only skill which gives u exp and gc ?...

anyway.... i give a shit.. ppl plays with all these things, and can enjoy it. if you prefer to sit at spawn and wait for your turn, its your choise. i prefer doing something else if i cant get a spawn. and like i said, i can not understand why you prefer sitting and waiting for your turn in 2x spawn, if in same cave there is 2 more yeti ??? wth ?

blah blah.. you dont want to understand what im trying to say, so. i just stop here.

i tell everyone, thats why its a post, so everyone who feels talked to can read it :P

Well in my eyes the spawn time reduction is good, making the training tolerable. Hell yes for the time tweaking on yeti.

Acw's tho.. trainable? Farmable yes, good gc np. Especially if the time is lowered, I know I'd be there doing some profit myself. A double of those in non PK would be just gc raining from the skies.

And about the boning of yeti, just use titanium long or other enough dmg weapon. Problem is, you spend more than gain and this is the epic issue - sacrificing xp/hour for being able to do it without tough losses. Imo, the spawn time reduction solves this too. Better exp on single with a weapon that makes you able to fund the training. Am I right? So no harm done in the reduction, mhuh? And if the spawning is made shorter, those doubles would be shared? Well I doubt, there always is the greedy bastage. But at least we get oh so fun drama.

(but don't listen to mixer/mage/allrounder, they know shit about it)

the spawn time reduction would come with removing the double spawns

I for one am not arguing with this solution.

The respawn time needs to be lowered enough though so that Yeti are an upgrade (in one way or another) from MCW for people of the appropriate levels (i.e. ~130+ a/d)

i dont know why ppl who dont train yetis post here...

either remove double yeti spawns and reduce respawn time,or add more spawns.

nothink wrong about it.

and about their drops,its all about luck,did tons and tons of em and so far only 1 camo cape.

Ok, so how about I make a cave with like 20 yetis, and also increase their drops? And maybe put a rostogol fountain there too.

Ok, so how about I make a cave with like 20 yetis, and also increase their drops? And maybe put a rostogol fountain there too.

I agree with the rostogol fountain, but 20 yetis would be overkill for sure.

fantastic idea!

if i were you, I would also make it so that yeti become aggressive again after you reach def 130, so that people can multi them!

Drops must stay constans , removed double spawns , make single yeti spawns (half time respawn) .

Rofl they'd still find something to whine about in a few months time anyway :D