Eternal Lands Official Forums

could there be more double yeti spawns?

or no double spawns but a lower respawn time

as you see its a pain in the ass getting the best spawn in-game, have to wait up to 2-3 hours for it

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3064/elscreen028.jpg

a 1x spawn with current respawn time is no better, maybe worse then training mountain chims.

if possible it would be nice if all monsters could have same respawn rate as fluffs, except for the dragons ofc

besides that either keep the double spawns, or spread them out so we only have single spawns, but with the lower spawnrate

doesnt hurt anyone, just so we can train if we want making gameplay more enjoyable, which is good

because of some ranting i heard earlier i might aswell add another suggestion, to prevent complaints in the future about spawns

Hulda is currently pk, with 2x yeti and 2x arctic, as far as i know its the only good place to train arctics, for the rest there arent any places for 140s a/d players to go.

so they camp the yeti spawns resulting in big queues.

so i suggest to add some more Arctic spawns on different maps, remove pk from Hulda, remove the 2 yeti in hulda and place them somewhere else, or keep 1 yeti 1 arctic and place the other yeti/arctic somewhere else.

basicly add 5-10 more yeti/arctic spawns and either: A. stick to single spawns only and decrease spawn time (same as fluff). or: B. stick to double spawns, but add more of them

same player ranted more and asked me to suggest something else too ^^

"Willovine is like a jungle, cant train decently there, all you click is trees IF you happen to find a cockatrice spawn"

well i just happened to try and train there a few times before, there are so much cockatrice there its hard to find its spawn if you kill one, the plants arent that bothersome at some places in willovine so i'd suggest removing some cockatrice spawns from Willovine, put them in a map like Kusamara and have the remaining Cockatrice in willovine spawn at those places without much trees.

this should make it easier for everyone to train decently, and move up after progressing enough

pro idea since every1 seems to go to iriveron yeti spawn even if the cant train on yeti with dragon armor and mirror cloaks ^^ just to farm gc and camp the spawns for 2 hours hulda aint a option to since the wizzards of oz come there invis to take a rosto from u just to bother u cuz the can about wilovine with all the threes looks like the lost rainwoods are al inplent in that map to hard to find a cockatrice or keep track of a spawn would be much easier if the implent some nature barieres like in kasuma jungule so its easier to keep track of em there arent just enough spawns for 130+ people and since half of the game is 130+ u should go with the time and make more spawns make us happy greeting ur biggest friend boedha xxx love u all

Sounds good imo. Personally I'm in favour of reducing the spawn time to something more worthwile, ofc this would mean balancing the drops somehow to match the potential from the new spawn time (if even needed, what I hear the "profit" isn't too fantastic tho this is eternal debate on exp vs. drops and PK financing)

And more acw spawns with shorter spawn time would be a blessing, but dunno about the gc flow ingame from drops. Too high or same issue as with yeti?

And what comes to making Hulda non PK and moving spawns away, I like that idea too with the addition of keeping the Dragon PK area or making it unpinnable and non pk too. Ofc this would remove one of the rare $rostopoof$ areas from funding the game development.

like u say the yeti drops aint that great if u call a silver ring a rare drop jah the drop fantastic but the gc sux lately mostly 100- gc each yeti with the same srs he's u can get more from mcw or fcw but its about the spawns now :confused:

Good idea.

*waits for the anti-fun-brigade to chime in*

...ah screw it, i'll do it for em:

OMFG U WANT EVUN MORE EXP AND GC U FIGHTERS ARE SO SELFISH I CANT MAKE GOOD EXP/GC WIT MY SKILLS SO UR IDEA IS BAD IF I SUFFER ALL SUFFER.

OmFg this will ruinz teh game.

Just kidding, I agree.

I would also like to see ACs in non pk maps.

Personally I would love to see 'zones' with 4-8 monsters per zone,

instead of this 1 monster here, one monster there stuff. Is the reason

for the low creature count, server load? Maybe just make C2 the monster

zone maps. (I think SKF is probably the most monster filled vs size in C1).

I do hope the reason against this is NOT "it will make it too easy to level" If

it will make the virtual sadists happy, I promise to smash my fingers with hammer

after every gameplay session.

Queues suck, it makes players horde monsters spawns since they waited 1 hour for the damn

thing in first place.

Yes I am dying to see what 'anti-fun brigrade' says, this should be an interesting thread (IBTL!)

Yaaa pretty cool idea, strong warriors increase and spawns yeti is constans ^^

I propose make spawn 2Xacw in non PK , Hulda is busy last time :P

If that gives you more space to train, then why not. BUT what about yeti farming? I ain't a high a/d player, but still hear people saying "I need that and that and will go farm yetis". If more spawns are added, then it will mean more gc coming in game, and basically an alternative for gc harvesting.

oh and boedha, breathe.

You will not like this :P

there is few more places with Yeti, a single spawn which are busy only on some special days, otherwise its empty..

at the spawn in the screenie , yes its probably always 2-3 persons siting, waiting for their turn, but what about 2 other Yeti in same cave? when i was there last time, 2 other Yeti was runing freely, and i was on them for more than hour, and no1 came in for them, it was only the 2 yeti+fluff spawn, where i saw 3 =HC= guys.

If you would want exp, you would go for other Yeti, no? ofc i know that 2x Yeti + fluff spawn is awesome for exp+gc..

but then maybe we should talk about double FC spawns, MC spawns ? only 2x FC spawn in ROT is also always busy... and there is no 2x MC spawns...

About ACW spawns.. yes, there is not enough of these, and none in nonPK maps, but many ppl is actually "training" on them?

The same idea goes along with fcw or mcw spawns too, the more people training the more spawns are needed i think. We had same spawns when top 100 were 100 a/d and now top 100 is +120 a/d and still same spawns.

Mixers, dont even try to flame us as you can make anything anytime you want with unlimited resources.

-Kaddy

Imo if anything then it should be more single spawns with decreased spawn time, because you are never going to be able to add enough double spawns to keep all players who want them happy.

So players will still be waiting for the "sweet spot" doubles

Edited by conavar

The same idea goes along with fcw or mcw spawns too, the more people training the more spawns are needed i think. We had same spawns when top 100 were 100 a/d and now top 100 is +120 a/d and still same spawns.

Mixers, dont even try to flame us as you can make anything anytime you want with unlimited resources.

-Kaddy

i agree with you.

about mixers.. yeah they are getting few new items time to time, but fighters are also gettin few new monsters ... difference is, mixers want a place with all ings in one place, fighters - place with alot of trainable monsters :rolleyes:

reduced respawn to half time will be cool , most people will be happy!

..and what do U think about spawn 2xacw in non pk? ^^

lmao. sure, give the yeti people all doublespawns AND decrease respawn time, also make the NMT/arti droprate like 10 times higher and double the xp you gain.

<sarcasm off>

As the game evolves, more an more people will reach yeti levels, so sure, there might be use for more spawns. For now tho.. it just seems like a lot of gc/xp hungry people all being after the max possible, and instead of looking for an alternative they'd rather sit in queue and get no xp/drops at all. I'm not just basing this on this thread.. I see it happen ingame every day. I also see others having a yetispawn nearly whenever they want it because they are a bit more relaxed about it all

Try that approach, you might enjoy it.

how about, remove all double spawns, put the 2nd yeti's from those spawns in different places, lower the respawn rate and add some Arctic spawns?

lmao. sure, give the yeti people all doublespawns AND decrease respawn time, also make the NMT/arti droprate like 10 times higher and double the xp you gain.

with my above suggestion i think the NMT/Arti drops would get less or at least distributed better, i got 2 NMT + arti on a double spawn in about an hour or 2, 2x yeti double the chances on cloaks, changing everything to single spawn, but with reduced spawntime would decrease that kind of luck.

and actually, changing this to single spawns with lower respawn rate would be less exp per hour. just more pleasant to train the skill you want ;p

besides, it would be good for shop, training players consume more bricks then waiting players right?

kornholio u train yeti u know the aint drop shit if u call a silver ring rare and the gc aint fantastic the xp is good so thats why people wait on the doubel spawns if the respawn time would be same as fluff i wouldnt care if radu removed the doubel spawns and ad some more singel

dilly dont u need to harvest or something mix maybe

<sarcasm off>

boosie, if you would have read and understood my post I said I agreed that more spawns might be usefull in the long run, but that I also think the yetitrainers should settle for a bit less by going to the spawns that are free most of the time instead of wanting the ubber doubles in irinveron.

I have so far only once seen someone train on the yeti in isca outside, and I'm there quite a lot. The yeti in trassian cave? not much used. Yetis in Isca caves? used, but also available quite a bit.

its same what i said Dilly :pickaxe: i totally agree with ya.

there is plenty other single yeti spawns which are used only on no break day, when more ppl go for them. and all other time these are free..

so my question , Hardcore, is, why you want more single spawns if there is few which is unused anyway?

Boedha i know that drops aint very good, and yes, silver ring is a reall annoyment as a rare drop, it should be removed completely :pickaxe:

Edited by Kornholio

because the way i suggest it is to make more singles, remove double spawns and lower respawn rate.

single Mchim is better then single yeti atm, same exp but you use less supplies on Mchim

edit: and with the current respawn rate a single spawn yeti spawn is boring as hell.

i found out you can rotate the camera 360 degrees 10-11 times with 57:00 camera rotation speed while single yeti is respawning.

why? cause i was bored

Edited by Hardcore

kornholio i just think ur even to dum to dance for the devil should i every time i see u in iriveron i just can take over ur spawn and send u to iscarlith for a 1 yeti spawn