Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

New Quest time!

nvm :pirate: I didn't realize there was a update today.

But thanks for the new quest \o/

Edited by Paul Brown

it's a challenging but very rewarding quest, I really enjoyed it \o/ We were on Sonic's tail but he beat us to it by like 10 or 15 minutes, good job Gerby :D

Bring on the next one Radu, we can't wait ^^

gr8 job Sonic,u starting boring me with ur winning,joker finding etc :D you starting be like XenaMT :D ,heh,good job,thank you radu for quest and we are waiting for new1 :P

gratz Sonic :icon13: and thank for another nice quest.. I got stuck at 4th or 5th stage and went to sleep (it was already pretty late). Hope I will find it today!

Btw, how about making a "quest" tab in the skills section in client, much like the quest log is today.

It could be similar to the knowledge list, with completed marked white, unstarted grey and started but uncompleted red.

Quest log for each of them could be incorporated by clicking the quest in the list, and if you havent started the quest there could be a few tips where you begin, such as the name of NPC.

Finished the quest yesterday afternoon, tons of fun, solid reward, pretty challenging. Thanks!

Btw, how about making a "quest" tab in the skills section in client, much like the quest log is today.

It could be similar to the knowledge list, with completed marked white, unstarted grey and started but uncompleted red.

Quest log for each of them could be incorporated by clicking the quest in the list, and if you havent started the quest there could be a few tips where you begin, such as the name of NPC.

woohoo, RS idea.