Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Finnerlorn

I want the mercury back

I want the mercury back because it's not very much like cheaper then a essence u need mercury for and I need some of that essences and here on the pk server not very much people can make mercury so I WANT IT BACK :inquisitive:

Everyone who want's it back post here please B)

merax_market.png

Edited by Finnerlorn

Ever since it was removed I just cut back on my mercury usage, but some day all the storages will be depleted and the mercury could indeed be worth too much to make essences with.

So plox?

Um... The game is supposed to be hard. There are NPCs who sell essences, also an NPC who sells mercury if you want to mix them yourself. So IMVHO, cut the whining, and look for alternatives.

Easy make Alemdic buyable from the npc along with vial molds and arrow bolt head molds.

Or make them available from Radu's shop at an affordable price.

Pk server is different from the main server. The ings to make these items are more rare and are no way cost effective

How much gc is an efe worth on main server ? On the Pk server they go for 10-12kgc

Also on the main server players buy enriched ess from Radu's shop which keeps plenty in the game

So the best options are either buy the Alemdic, vial molds and arrow bolt head molds from Radu's shop like we can now have invasion meters or have them sold on a npc (this way you still need to read books and have lvls to use them)

Merc spawn was to easy and made even easyier in a no drop map

Another idea make a MOB drop merc just like spiders drop thread.

Handy

or Imps, something that people don't usually train on.

and I believe many of us noticed that there is no section for PK server bug reports and suggestions. It would be amazing if some forum admininstrator could add these subforums.

The merc spawn has an interesting history on the PK server. It's inclusion on the PK server after being removed from the main server was an accident that was kept (ie, not fixed). It's later removal was also an accident. Entropy implied he would return it one day, but we're still waiting for that to happen.

So I'd suggest perhaps we be patient a little while longer and see if Entropy puts it back or changes his mind and does something different.

That said, I agree, I'd really like it returned. We just don't have the enriched essence to "waste" on making breakable alembics.

Should be pretty easy to buy spirit/death essences at the NPC, no?

pretty easy to buy other stuff we make to

But whats the point of having stuff in game if we cant/dont use it.

i dont really want the merc back.......death/spirit essences are already selling cheap on bots. the spirit essences was being sold @8gc to which i bought (cheaper than npc :confused:)

[PM from Canned: [Death Essence | 300| 9.00gc| 56]

[PM from Donkeh: [Death Essence~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~545|~~~~~~~8.00gc|~~~56]

and im sure lots of ppl have *k amount of merc in sto/de

btw putting them on monsters is pretty good idea

i dont really want the merc back.......death/spirit essences are already selling cheap on bots. the spirit essences was being sold @8gc to which i bought (cheaper than npc :confused:)

The bot's don't have some magic source of cheap ess or merc. The only reason for prices less than the NPC is because of people selling off already made stocks. When the merc runs out, so will the "cheap" essences.

I no longer put spirit-ess on canned, and when the current death-ess run out they'll stop too. If I use any more of my merc for sales, they'll be at a higher price (NPC, or higher).

The bot's don't have some magic source of cheap ess or merc. The only reason for prices less than the NPC is because of people selling off already made stocks. When the merc runs out, so will the "cheap" essences.

ty for proving my point (cuz of fr33 merc in kf people already have TOO MUCH IN STOCK (merc & essences))

I no longer put spirit-ess on canned, and when the current death-ess run out they'll stop too. If I use any more of my merc for sales, they'll be at a higher price (NPC, or higher).

thats up to u as a supplier...u know more about supplie & demand

btw i got some merc in sto to (which i tried to sell 20x and got no pm from any1 to buy...probably cuz they already have to much of it in sto....)

I can make the alembics and vial molds from the shop, 1 buck each, if you are interested.

cool can we buy the arrow head mold too pls

This way we can use the items to make are own stuff like it should be

Handy (saving my $$ )

I can make the alembics and vial molds from the shop, 1 buck each, if you are interested.

Does that imply we will not be able to get the merc spawn returned at some point?

Does that imply we will not be able to get the merc spawn returned at some point?

im sure merc isnt gona come back to kf....but with alembics we make our own merc

im sure merc isnt gona come back to kf....

Good to know that you and Radu are so tight that you know what he's going to do. Be sure to give us a heads-up when he's planning a PK server update. :P

For the record, I'd still prefer to have the spawn returned to it's original state. The other options are either more expensive than buying the essence from the NPC (sort of defeats the purpose of mixing them) or don't provide the quantities needed to meet demand (at least for a supplier).

Good to know that you and Radu are so tight that you know what he's going to do. Be sure to give us a heads-up when he's planning a PK server update. :pickaxe:

umm i guess u missed this

he didnt say anything about giving us fr33 merc in kf & he is giving an option to sell the tool to make merc.....so put 2 + 2 togather

For the record, I'd still prefer to have the spawn returned to it's original state. The other options are either more expensive than buying the essence from the NPC (sort of defeats the purpose of mixing them) or don't provide the quantities needed to meet demand (at least for a supplier).

but putting merc in no drop map make perfect sence.

& the "other option" isnt expensive (efe sells for min 10k, stuff from radu shop sells in game for 1$ = 5kgc) so u actually save money + keep your efe for amor.....and also getting fr33 merc defeats the purpose of mixing & getting it. :P

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Edited by yaserhameed

I think the idea of the merc in kf originaly was to help with pking, on main players faught over the resorce.

When kf was turned into a no drop map there was no risk in getting the merc

The idea of vial molds arrow molds and alembics is so we can harvest and make our own stuff. Which does not happen on this server because of the ings to make these item are so rare and expensive also the break rate don't help.

Having them available in the shop will get them being use like they were surposed to be in the begining

I still like the idea of a low lvl mobs dropping merc like gargs were suggested

Handy

Edited by handyman

Radu

Yes i like the idea of having the shop sell the alembics and vial molds at the shop for $1 This would help in the skills of lvl'ing

Also regarding mercu drops only by a mob would be cool so that you have to work for it also.

And it would be nice if we could get the arrow mold also at the shop it would be cool if could make own arrows

:rolleyes::D

Would be nice to have KF restored to its original state.

For extra PK income at the store, I would rather see fancy clothing than alembics or other makeable items. Point being "they who spend cash, win game." Items and features that don't affect game play should be what generates bricks from the PK Server.

....not that I don't want anyone to collect their rightful bricks...... :rolleyes:

IMO all this is just for exp, nothing else.

You can get mercury from NPC, as well as finished essences. You can get vials from NPC as well, and quite cheap. You can get arrows from NPC too. So having the tools to make them would only give exp. You'd get the items, but slower, and it might be a bit more expensive.

My vote: doesn't matter. It's good as it is.

I have had a pm reply from Radu saying "If others agree, sure"

I asked him if he had made a decision about selling vial,arrow mold and alembics via the shop for $1 each. If so i would get 10 of each for the server

So i guess its up to the server now

No point in a vote thread because they always go wrong so i suggest just post here yes or no and we will see what the majority want

So if you play the pk server then yes to buy them from the shop or no

Thanks Handy

I say yes