Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dark_wizzie1

Where to put my pickets =]

I have 48 instinct. Yeah.

I have 39/43 a/d.

Rest of my other attributes are 4 other than will which is 6.

What should i put the rest of my pickets into, emphasize on max xp? :)

basically it depends how u understand max exp

u are going to take defence exp but not attack

this built might work for u until u hit ogres because orcs have low defence so u will be able to hit them

if i were u i would reset, there is no need to make extreme builts on your char

I see you live under the impression that maxing out one attribute is good....well at your levels I wouldn't really suggest that because even if it does work for the moment you will get stuck sooner that you expect. :/

EDIT: Don't neg out that hard mate...at your levels I was perkless :)

Edited by Garnoo

To answer your question: WILL

But if you would like to continue training, again you must reset :)

There are alot of people out there with good pp advice that you can get :) There is an actual guide you can follow that is someplace on this forums that can get you from low to high fast...I will link to it for ya. Good luck ;)

Here ya go: Attack and deffence training guide

Edited by Sir_Exeus

Haha good thinking :whistle: But it doesn't quite work like that.

p= Damage done to you is reduced. + Damage you do is more. + more HP

c= The chance of the creature hitting you is LESS and the chance of YOU hitting it is more.

If you take alot of Physique then when you attack a creature it might die in a few hits leaving less XP for you :doze:

Same goes with Coordnation, even though you won't get hit often, you will beat it down to fast which is no good.

Haha good thinking :whistle: But it doesn't quite work like that.

p= Damage done to you is reduced. + Damage you do is more. + more HP

c= The chance of the creature hitting you is LESS and the chance of YOU hitting it is more.

If you take alot of Physique then when you attack a creature it might die in a few hits leaving less XP for you :brooding:

Same goes with Coordnation, even though you won't get hit often, you will beat it down to fast which is no good.

soon he will be on ogre sow he cannot hit to much = ogre will be alive! :doze::brooding:

Edited by Lucky_Paladin

If i should have 20/24 p/c while starting to train at female orc, can i switch that into 4/40 p/c?

Again why would you want to have one attribute as high as 40 at your levels while the others remain 4? Go for that 20/24 which is a WAY better solution. And while you are there add some vit too but don't add will at all (if you want to be a pure fighter ofc).

PS: Don't neg out that hard because if you don't plan on pking at dpa at your levels it's pretty much making your life harder instead of easier.

EDIT: coord makes you hit harder(for more damage) as well exeus :whistle:

Edited by Garnoo

THanks, I'll do that than. And I am not trying to pk, I just want to train faster =p

I dunno why, but the thought of enemy missing on me seems awesome to me.

PS: what i want is a build that let's me almost afk and train; like enemy will attack me first and I'll respond and all I need to do is heal every once in a while.

Edited by dark_wizzie1

There is a dude who has a char like what you want ^^ its like 68/124 a/d...If you wana know more leme know. He will hook you up :D

lol that dude is spending loads of hes/srs on one training session and I'm not really sure he can afk :D

There is a dude who has a char like what you want ^^ its like 68/124 a/d...If you wana know more leme know. He will hook you up :laugh:

lol that dude is spending loads of hes/srs on one training session and I'm not really sure he can afk :laugh:

That guy is also, well atleast I'm pretty sure the ONLY guy that can still multi train feros. and makes damn good exp while doing it^^

There is a dude who has a char like what you want ^^ its like 68/124 a/d...If you wana know more leme know. He will hook you up :D

lol that dude is spending loads of hes/srs on one training session and I'm not really sure he can afk :D

That guy is also, well atleast I'm pretty sure the ONLY guy that can still multi train feros. and makes damn good exp while doing it^^

But he can do it :laugh:

Dark_Wizzie I meant he might be able to show you how to train like he does :laugh: But he charges alot to teach you and tbh, you don't end up with that graet a build anyhow when it comes down to it :laugh: