Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lilliath

News from R/L

For those of you who've befriended Curtis and I (and we appreciate you), r/l is kinda taking over our EL time right now. It's a very busy time of the year for us. Seems like we work anytime we're not sleeping or eating just now. ;) Didn't want anyone to think we'd given up on the pk server. That's not it at all. But, with summer on its way we're planting and weeding, mowing and all that good stuff. Throughout summer we'll likely not be on as much since it'll be gardening time and we have a busy garden. lol Then, there's all the work away from home. Our schedules are like...mad! :)

We'll be checking in from time to time (perhaps on rainy days when we can't do anything outside). But, until winter when we're housebound again, our time online is going to be limited. I'll be reading the forums, though. Probably at least once a day. After the busy season, it'll be back to training! and mixing! :D

Have fun! We'll be back! btw, where's Piggy been? Sure do miss that guy! :)

Same here, I won't be online as much as I just got offered a job at the university, dealing with newbie students and helping them do all the paper work and stuff ;) but will come on as much as I can, I promise :D

P.S. Mr. Schedule Sir, wanna join MAD? :)

Well I hope both of you have fun with the RL thing :).

but will miss you all, call in when you have spare time we probly still be here hehe

i was just wondering today where you have been ;) anyway, good luck and enjoy in your garden, keep it nice and clean! :)

and DHT, congrats on your new job! :)

Well, looks like I'm going to be out for a bit longer than I expected. We still haven't made any decisions about the mac and the boyfriend's pc won't run EL (still haven't solved that mystery). I'm thinking it's time to start playing lotto. If that pans out it'll be rostos for everyone!

As for the container garden, I have 2 gorgeously plump tomatoes that are about to go into a lovely salad and my basil and oregano are growing faster than I can think of dishes to make with them.

Oh, and I'm sewing like a mad woman. I've started making frilly 1940s aprons and everyone wants one. Maybe I should forget lotto and start my own line of useless "vintage" wear. I see lacey gloves in my future.

Hope you all having fun! I'm going to go YouTube how to crochet.

--Sy

Nice to see all those RL is keeping away from EL's PK Server are out there just waiting for a break to join back.

atm i'm not on much either, job training for a month, this weekend will bring all my stuff here and will all that wine and beer that needs drinking I don't get much time at home to do anything besides sleeping it over and shower in the morning before moving on :)

Hafe fun everyone and cya soon

Im a gardener for hire

Will travel :doze:

LOL

I travel a lot myself

advertising:

Will engage in physical intercourse for food and shelter :whistle:

Oh, and I'm sewing like a mad woman. I've started making frilly 1940s aprons and everyone wants one. Maybe I should forget lotto and start my own line of useless "vintage" wear. I see lacey gloves in my future.

--Sy

What's with all the MAD people? o0

Could you make something with EL logo? I'll pay 100k :P

Here I am!! *huffity puffity* Run, run, run!! Wee wee wee.....

All is not lost, I think RL is proving to be a good year for a change and we are all involved in it! As I type, the delicious odor of spring blossoms (on the pricker bushes) is wafting in the open window and I want to put on my manmuumuu and go frolic with the bunnies in the yard.

I haven't given up on EL at all, just overwhelmed with springtime and enjoying it. You will see me in midsummer when the heat hits and the garden needs weeding....

Sy, watch eBay for 'puters. I've come close to getting a company or estate sell out machine for under 100gc. PC of course, but they can run Linux if you are game. If the misters machine runs Win 98 or XP, it should handle EL, probably the graphics drivers. Remember, mine is nine years old and I can play....

I'll be around!