Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frostmourne

Frostmourne is asking for a unban

It's has been over three years since the character Frostmourne got banned, can't even remember for what it was.

And since this game was always great and alot of fun i would like to start playing again, and it would be awesome if i could pick up where i left off three years ago.

So i was wondering if you could unban my char so i can play again :P

How intriguing you are posting from the same IP as atmospherefear just did trying to get kharn unbanned.

And how even more intriguing the reason for frostmourne's ban:

ModeratorX: lock/ban frostmourne for obscenely flaming roja in ch 3.

i have no idea about some kharn but indeed i have the same ip as atmosfear because he is my brother,

as for obscenely flaming Roja that probaly wasn't me because i can't remember a thing about that.

But if that was infact the case i will apologize to Roja and anyone who felt offended.

Sorry.

So suddenly after over 2 years you want frostmourne back JUST at the same time atmosfear is desperately trying to buy any account rather than level one?

What a coincidence, especially since you seem to have no idea what you DID on frostmourne.

I'm going to pass on the unlock of frostmourne given the circumstances, AND the fact that incident with roja wasn't your first run in with problems resulting in you being muted and booted.

Well actually i wanted to play Frostmourne again since i saw atmosfear play eternal lands a few days back.

But anyway if you say you won't unlock frostmourne i understand.

Thanks for the fast reply's

Byebye