Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmosfear

Kharn banned

Hi, Could anyone tell me why Kharn got banned? And will he ever be unbanned?

Very silly but i bought his char when it was still unbanned, via paypal, while waiting for his response suddenly he was banned. (Gossip told me)

Would you consider unbanning since there will be a new owner, thus someone who did not break the rule(s) he did?

With kind regards,

Atmo

10. Sell And Trade At Your Own Risk.

Eternal Lands will not be held responsible for any transactions dealing with real monetary currency/items or in game money/items. No selling of character accounts or guilds, or advertising of them, is to be made in any in game public chat or channels. You take full responsibilty for your actions and their consequences. Eternal Lands will assume none of that responsibility.

Im KHARN ingame: Not sure why I am locked...geritt kicked my char for spam/disrespect on channel 6. I let my stupid bro on being as I was selling char he he kept talking about nice wood o0 idk whats going on yet but I would like to find out :>

Atmost- You will get what you want :evilgrin: No worries.

well aware of that rule, but its not an awnser to my question

This is none of your business, as far as I'm concerned. No attempt to log in. No password change. No indication of a change in ownership.

O.o

This was in reference to somthing else. I am not saying he will get my char and that I am not in trouble :>

But..Being as geritt said it was a temp boot, why am I still locked ?

Edited by Sir_Exeus

Geritt booted you for spamming something rather inappropriate in an official channel, after you were warned/muted for doing exactly the same thing.

You are responsible for your actions, as well as any actions performed by your character (ref: rule 4). It seems to me that you were sharing your character with someone who does not particularly care about EL's rules.

Edited by asgnny

O.o

This was in reference to somthing else. I am not saying he will get my char and that I am not in trouble :>

Geritt booted you for spamming something rather inappropriate in an official channel, after you were warned/muted for doing exactly the same thing.

You are responsible for your actions, as well as any actions performed by your character (ref: rule 4). It seems to me that you were sharing your character with someone who does not particularly care about EL's rules.

Right I am not saying it's not my fault. It's my char and I let him on. However, I did not read the chat logs so not sure what he was saying that was inappropriate...(somthing about nice wood?) I was standing by him when he got booted by geritt and I couldn't belive he had got muted that same evening! (he told me) But to make it clear. Needless to say he won't be on my char again....I will accept the punishment what ever it may be and assuming I get un-banned, well there won't be any problems from our IP on my part .

Right I am not saying it's not my fault. It's my char and I let him on. However, I did not read the chat logs so not sure what he was saying that was inappropriate...(somthing about nice wood?) I was standing by him when he got booted by geritt and I couldn't belive he had got muted that same evening! (he told me) But to make it clear. Needless to say he won't be on my char again....I will accept the punishment what ever it may be and assuming I get un-banned, well there won't be any problems from our IP on my part .

It makes little difference to me who is spamming rather obscene nonsense in official channels. If it is your character, your character gets punished. Whether it is you, your brother, or your pet goldfish breaking the rules, it is you who let whomever it is share the character.

It makes little difference to me who is spamming rather obscene nonsense in official channels. If it is your character, your character gets punished. Whether it is you, your brother, or your pet goldfish breaking the rules, it is you who let whomever it is share the character.

Yes I know. I mentioned that :P

My last statement was implying that there are more people on our IP and from my char(s) there will be no problems. :)

Now, whats my punishment :(

Edited by Sir_Exeus

I have unlocked Kharn. Understand that you are responsible for the actions of your character, whether it is you, or your brother, or anyone/anything else using it.

Given that you openly share characters with your brother, any other characters causing problems may result in all of these characters being punished. The sharing also means that you may not trade or transfer (directly or indirectly) anything to/from your brother's character(s). This includes any/all alts used by either one of you.

I have unlocked Kharn. Understand that you are responsible for the actions of your character, whether it is you, or your brother, or anyone/anything else using it.

Given that you openly share characters with your brother, any other characters causing problems may result in all of these characters being punished. The sharing also means that you may not trade or transfer (directly or indirectly) anything to/from your brother's character(s). This includes any/all alts used by either one of you.

Understood. Thanks much :rolleyes: