Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hussam

BURN is a bagjumping guild

You stole my 21k LE's from bag, with dan13l of cours :)

I dont care, but dont say shit like "please do not call me a bag jumper".

Just saw your post, I never bag jumped you, it was dan13l so why are you calling me a bag jumper

Just saw your post

Umm if you look up a few posts: you already replied to the post you 'just saw' yesterday.

pffft

It shouldn't stop a professional spammer!

i see those young padawans decided to join the dark side of the force, congratz Cycrosism and Dan13l keep up the good job!

:)

Thanks, :). Also Spidi I did not steal 21k life essence from your bag. I don't even know what you are talking about

You stole my 21k LE's from bag, with dan13l of cours ;)

I dont care, but dont say shit like "please do not call me a bag jumper".

Just saw your post, I never bag jumped you, it was dan13l so why are you calling me a bag jumper

See, bad liar. You think for someone who lies so often they'd actually get better at it, and not so obvious. :\

Edited by bigkav

it says he's from melbourne :\

makes me ashamed.

(ashamed of his general failness, idc if he's a bagjumper :whistle: )

Edited by Korrode

Dan told me to post this for him:

I really dont care for it. I didnt even know about that. and btw thank you rayla hahaha but padawan? nah more like dark over lord

EDIT - He tells me he is banned from the forums

Edited by cycrosism

EL needs a dark side too

get over it

I'm the dark side kk, it's filled and I aint recruiting :P

btw, bagjumping is hardly evil lol.

Edited by bigkav

In 99.99999% of the stories out there the so-called dark side sucks badly. It consist of incompetent idiots who cannot find their own arses even on a nudist beach during a sunny day.

Pity it goes the same way for this game, too :'(

Natsume makes a valid point.

Also instead of wasting hours looking for someone to bagjump, you can use that time to do some A/D or harvest some silver and get 300k alchemy experience making HE or something.

I remember when Dan13l or "Daniel" tele'd onto a bag of mine while

I was harvesting iron in DP. I asked him to move but he didn't.

No reply whatsoever. I left the area. I came back & the bag was still there.

I guess because I didn't play along. I got all of the iron back but I will

NEVER harvest in a bag again. Only harvest what I can hold.

I will update with the log when I get home.

---

In 99.99999% of the stories out there the so-called dark side sucks badly. It consist of incompetent idiots who cannot find their own arses even on a nudist beach during a sunny day.

I find your lack of faith disturbing. :bow_arrow:

I find your lack of faith disturbing. :inquisitive:

Your powers are weak old man star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

But seriously though cyrcosim, I don't know why you're even bothering to defend yourself and your guildmate...

You've both been banned for various reasons and there are many reports saying the same thing (you bagjumping etc.).

Don't you think you should stop resisting and embrace the dark side completely? You'll always just be a stupid fake if you don't

Edited by MagpieLee

But seriously though cyrcosim, I don't know why you're even bothering to defend yourself and your guildmate...

You've both been banned for various reasons and there are many reports saying the same thing (you bagjumping etc.).

Don't you think you should stop resisting and embrace the dark side completely? You'll always just be a stupid fake if you don't

Lol magpie he defends himself because thats the pathetically weak and transparent MO these guys have. Cycro is the 'nice guy' and dan is the dirty bagjumper. Even though the word is pretty much out about BURN guild they are still trying this tired tactic.

Before he was banned cycro participated in a steel bar project with a group of friends and myself. We actually all got the steel bars we should have for the FEs we brought and cycro sat on the main bag for awhile seemingly without stuff disappearing. But afterward the hyper bag full of stuff we had locked up disappeared 'mysteriously'. (pretty sure the same thing happened with a hyperbag full of FE ings from another project cycro was involved with.)

During the time we were making the bars Dan showed up to harvest and Cycro was actually warning us that he was a bag jumper and we should all be careful. (Oh and also during this project he said he was going to use his macro program but everyone asked him not to. So yes cycro you had every plan to macro right then and admitted to using the macro program already too.)

Just don't trust anyone in BURN, they pretty much say so right in the guild info.

They changed their guild info.

Guild burn has 2 members. The guild URL is: There is none

General info: We are a peacefull harvesting and alchemy guild

Joining the guild: Any skill over 20. We accept anyone because we don't judge people by there inequalities or differences. PM cycrosism to join

But as a reference, used to be "finders keepers" as the general info.

I am not a bag jumper dan13l is. People are saying that I am a bag jumper when I actually never stole anything off anyone. It is really annoying when people always refer to me as a bag jumper, I already added 2 people to my ignore list and I don't really want to add anymore people to it.

So just to clear things up, I'm not a bag jumper

I am not a bag jumper dan13l is. People are saying that I am a bag jumper when I actually never stole anything off anyone. It is really annoying when people always refer to me as a bag jumper, I already added 2 people to my ignore list and I don't really want to add anymore people to it.

So just to clear things up, I'm not a bag jumper

Lol cycro likes to get lost in semantics i think. Because he doesn't actually step on the bag and hold it, hes not a bag jumper. :icon13: I guess he doesn't count trading between himself and dan to empty a bag, bagjumping.

And he never actually stole anything... I remember him saying, the day before he got banned, that he had just finished hauling some big bag of stuff to sto and now was bored. (oh hey and surprise surprise, when we went to check on the aforementioned hyperbag of steel bar ings after that lovely comment it was gone. OMG! that couldn't have been cycro, he doesn't steal! Maybe he just tells key people key information).

Seriously cycro get better at lying if you are going to play the outlaw game. Try listening to Pink Floyd - Dogs. Good tips there. If you let scum in your guild people eventually are going to assume everyone is up to some form of scum-baggery. And so far, its a proper assumption.

And people, stop calling poor cycro a bagjumper. Use the proper term, hes a scumbag. :pirate:

That's funny you mention that about the steel bars because iirc dan told me in PM that the two of them (dan and cycro) were taking a bag of bar ingreads to store that they "found"

Now I know what he was referring to.

I am a bit neutral ,cause am not in MWAR long time,but i think that there are hints/rules or what ever it is if you leave bag,it is not anymore yours,haven't i true?

I am a bit neutral ,cause am not in MWAR long time,but i think that there are hints/rules or what ever it is if you leave bag,it is not anymore yours,haven't i true?

Very true KoDdy but i think most people here are just warning everyone to watch your bags around guild BURN. Cycro lies and is also in the habit of asking to 'borrow' things like COLs and such. And Dan hops on bags. At least now everyone can make an informed decision about the BURN guild and its members.

Edited by Nova

Nova, I don't know you, I never stole the bag of steel bar ings, and I never asked to borrow COL's or anything.

Nova, I don't know you, I never stole the bag of steel bar ings, and I never asked to borrow COL's or anything.

Hahahahahahaha oh thats hilarious. If I cared I would find some logs from that bar party and also the ones in private chat chan asking to borrow a COL and some with PMs from you to me. But seriously, I don't care. I had some info to pass on and I did. I see this thread now as a major case of 'even negative attention is attention' and will not post further.

oh, I thought you meant recently. I cannot remember about asking to borrow things during that steel bar party, but I can tell you for a fact that I did not steal anything from that bag, or help to steal anything either.

[18:53:35] [cycrosism @ 8980]: look you guys can red tag me if you want to

[18:53:48] [clarkeness @ 8980]: this has gotten a bit out of hand

[18:54:01] [cycrosism @ 8980]: But i have not bag jumped my guildy did and i stood on the bag...

[18:57:16] [sCURLOCK @ 8980]: Cycro look i dont know you at all but i know what u stand for (Outlaw) I think u are Starved for attention and you just want ppl to look at you at any way b/c

[18:57:52] [AngusMacDude @ 8980]: Oh crimminy. Just #ignore him.

[18:57:54] [cycrosism @ 8980]: thats not correct i bj becuase it is an easy way to get items and money PLUS i told u, i have not bag jumped my guildy did and i sat on the bag

[01:34:51] [PM from Martin1st: lol,[PM from cycrosism: actaully ill go to dp and bj someone wanna watch]]

[01:35:01] [PM to Martin1st: :/]

[01:35:07] [PM from Martin1st: i said nty btw]

:icon13::whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: