Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hussam

BURN is a bagjumping guild

He also tried to bagjump me, i hada bag with around 8k iron ore or so him and his guildie cycrosysm(SP srry) steped on my bag one went invisible and tried to trade of bags from cycro -> dan but i got on the bag as they tried that and got it back luckly.

BTW i dont like accusing ppl without proof but cycro was on skype once trying to give a couple friends of mine and I a macro if any mods want to investigate/keep a close eye on him, i have no logs cause it was via skype but if any mods want to PM me ingame for the other ppl he gave the macro to.

SenZ

PS i just read magpies link, but i wont erase what i typed :icon13:

he offered me some cheats/hacks/macro's on xfire lol ^^

Cyro u bagjumper, gg u suck

Edited by Hardcore

WTF I did not offer anyone cheats on xfire and PaulB that was before I got banned ok

WTF I did not offer anyone cheats on xfire and PaulB that was before I got banned ok

1. I doubt you didn't offer someone cheats on xfire considering you tried to send me and shishio(cathuga) the macro over skype multiple times.

2. Standing on a bag while your guildie takes the items to storage MAKES YOU a bagjumper also.

3. What does it matter if it was before you got banned? Shows us the type of person we are dealing with in-game.

And then on top of everything, when you get back from your ban you start blaming me and everyone else for "betraying" you and reporting that you are using an illegal program. :pickaxe:

Why is it my fault or anyone else for your cheating? Because we all #abused it? :icon13:

You bagjumped. You admitted it already just by saying you stood on the bag your guildie was bag jumping.

You WERE cheating (and wouldn't surprise me if you still were somehow).

Nobody else is at fault for #abusing you when your trying to send them something that could very well get them banned along with you. (Nice job trying to take others down with you btw but seems like they were all smart enough to say "no" and not get banned also)

I am not a bag jumper dan13l is. People are saying that I am a bag jumper when I actually never stole anything off anyone. It is really annoying when people always refer to me as a bag jumper, I already added 2 people to my ignore list and I don't really want to add anymore people to it.

So just to clear things up, I'm not a bag jumper

What bugs me the most about his kid is the begging he does. I have him on ignore from a few guilds ago.

And how come a thread about dan13l bag jumping has turned into a thread about me?

And because Dan131 is banned ...<snip>

How do you figure?

I think I remember a post saying that he was banned from forums but after reviewing it, it seems that that part is gone :P

And because Dan131 is banned ...<snip>

How do you figure?

I think I remember a post saying that he was banned from forums but after reviewing it, it seems that that part is gone :P

Oh you meant forums. That claim is still in this thread, but his forum account is not banned or posting restricted or anything like that (dan13l is oldnight in forums).

hmm if i remember well oldnight is kinda old player i think i remember him in PkG and old outlaws threads

but i could be wrong not sure

Oldnight was a n00b that wondered around DP/NC/WS Arena NC Cave summoning tigers/bears etc trying to scam/bagjump/summon kill whoever he could.

I just wanted to say that cycro has saved my bag quite a few times before, and he let me share one of his 2 pk chars, which i still have access to last time i checked like 2 weeks ago. Cycro has gave me free stuff before money and many other things to suport me so people do change, can u say ur the same if u where when u where 2 or 3 years yonger? people change, one year u could be in college having partys, 2 years later you could have a wife and a child.

I just wanted to say that cycro has saved my bag quite a few times before, and he let me share one of his 2 pk chars, which i still have access to last time i checked like 2 weeks ago. Cycro has gave me free stuff before money and many other things to suport me so people do change, can u say ur the same if u where when u where 2 or 3 years yonger? people change, one year u could be in college having partys, 2 years later you could have a wife and a child.

Lol, you forget that this "activity" of his has been recent, but also in the past. There is alot of people vouching against him, but himself & you vouching for him? Tell me how much he paid you? :P

I didn't pay him anything. He is telling the truth

Edited by cycrosism