Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Quest time!

There's a new quest ingame. Be the first one to complete it, forum PM me the checkpoints, and confirm the reward will win a prize! I'll post here once I have a winner.

I'd like to thank Shasso for this quest. He wrote this quest over four years ago, and he doesn't play the game anymore. But he gets the credit for most of this quest :D

Edited by Acelon

Congrats to XenaMT, she was the first to complete the quest!

She won 5 EFE and a physique removal stone!

Edited by Acelon

Thx for the great contest - and please for the love of f*** ppl, stop PMing me about it! :rolleyes: I'm a clueless nùùb, I figured it out, so can you :D

Thanks for the quest to all that made it for us :D Nice plot and not so hard to solve (with a bit of help from friends at some stages - thanks guys - you know who you are).

And gratz to Xena!

Well, I really enjoyed that, and judging by the number of players obviously doing the same thing, so did many others. I appreciate the problems involved in incorporating quests into EL, but I do think it greatly enriches the game and is a worthwhile pursuit.

Thanks for the effort in getting it up and running, but more please!

Well, I really enjoyed that, and judging by the number of players obviously doing the same thing, so did many others. I appreciate the problems involved in incorporating quests into EL, but I do think it greatly enriches the game and is a worthwhile pursuit.

Thanks for the effort in getting it up and running, but more please!

I agree with the above poster

Imo the start of a quest should be listed in the encyc. It would attract more players to the quests.

I agree, BUT it was added only recently and as you know, it takes time for the Ency to catch upto the game

I agree, BUT it was added only recently and as you know, it takes time for the Ency to catch upto the game

There is only a brief mention of any quest in the "Newbie FAQ" and nothing in the encyclopedia about them.

Hi :D

Please, where can I find information to start new quest ?

Ty

Edited by Eugenia

You're suppose to explore and find the npc that starts the quest I imagine. I started many of the old quests that way, walking around talking to random people. It was a fun surprise if they gave me a quest. But in the end, having someone tell you were to begin and solving it out for yourself is more fun than running around clueless looking for the quest.

You're suppose to explore and find the npc that starts the quest I imagine. I started many of the old quests that way, walking around talking to random people. It was a fun surprise if they gave me a quest. But in the end, having someone tell you were to begin and solving it out for yourself is more fun than running around clueless looking for the quest.

But if there are 5 NPC's involved in the quest, it quiet sucks if you find 4 of them but not the start NPC. Most games don't hide the start of the quest, the hardest part should be completing the quest, not finding it.

I know it's a little late, but congratulations to the quest team who finally implemented this. :laugh: Glad to hear that shasso's quests survived all this time.

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna

I recently completed this latest quest, with help from friends, and very much enjoyed it!

With respect to starting the quests, maybe something in the encyclopedia that states the quest exists and a couple of hints where to start.

Thanks again for the quest,

EvanMarie

Radu was talking to me about this last night... and once we get more quests ingame, we are thinking about adding an NPC to white stone/IP that will list the quests you can do.. and where to start them :bow_arrow:

Radu was talking to me about this last night... and once we get more quests ingame, we are thinking about adding an NPC to white stone/IP that will list the quests you can do.. and where to start them B)

\o/ great, i suck at quest, specialy when sertain ppl think they have to make some ebul riddles :bow_arrow: ,but this sounds very promising and fun.

This quest is great, thanks!

Luckily for me, I did it together with a friend, for some reason some of the checkpoints i didn't get to see the text, she did and I had no problems completing or moving forward (i.e. no one ever said you can't do this part of the quest you need more information sort of thing) Very strange, but glad we put two heads together and completed it.

Thanks again!