Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jezabeel

Jezabeel banned

Hello

My in game nick was Jezabeel, as is my nick on this forum now.

I simply wanted to ask, why I got banned (it was some time ago), because I think I have done nothing against the rules of Eternal Lands.

I have alvays complied with the rules and never have I ever beejn warned that my behavior was unappropriate.

For some time I have not had acces to the internet afterwards of the ban on the regular basis, that is the reason I post my question so late. however i would appreciatge any explenation of the reason, why my character (Jez abeel) have been banned.

Thank you very much for answering me on this matter, as Eternal lands have grown to be a very important part of my life.

Well if Eternal lands is such an important part of your life, perhaps you can explain why you made such a fuss in channel 44. breaking numerous rules and even logging in other characters to continue the harrasment foul language and abuse?

As far as im concerned you can stick to the new character keep your nose clean and all will be good in the world we all love so much.

Well. First of all i would like to thank you for such a quick reply. on channel 44 were abusive or were harassement of any kind (because I have not harassed or abused any body,

Secondly however, I ask for the explanation of what are enses ofaplaying to me. Please tell me which of my replays at channel 44 were abusve or were harassement of any kind). Whatsoever I have not used offensive language of any kind, so please be so kind to spacify what you mean, as I got banned and I believe I have the right to defend myself (as in court), but without any solid information I am not granted the chance to reply.

Thirdly I suspect that the ban was caused by my wh private relatinonship with one of the players (which was known on channel 44) and who was not liked by the moderators of this channel. However i think that being a girlfriend of some other player is not a crime, even in Eternal lands.

Thank you very much for checking the evidence.

Edited by Jezabeel

Thirdly I suspect that the ban was caused by my wh private relatinonship with one of the players (which was known on channel 44) and who was not liked by the moderators of this channel. However i think that being a girlfriend of some other player is not a crime, even in Eternal lands.

Well then next time you will think twice about sharing your password and letting someone who has NO respect for this game use your character to get around having his own locked for obnoxious and obscene and incredibly rude behavior.

Read rule 4, once you share your password, it is not our problem and if your character gets locked by the person you let use it, then oh well, tough luck.

If you would like to play on your new character, you are welcome to.

However any more trouble from either of you will result in the same thing happening, locks and bans.

but you misunderstood me! it was me who kogged in after Karem was banned.

And I was banned because someone thought (like you) it was karem who logged on Jezabeel, although it was not so.

And Jezabeel use no offensive language. So why was this charcter banned?

Logs and language show otherwise.

Final answer, you can play on your new character trouble free or not play at all.

Thank you for answering, but:

-what logs (Usl told me once that mods cannot acces logs...., so you mean mod logs I suppose....)

- what language - you have a translation of my offensive language (as I was obviosly speaking Polish on channel 44)

Please concider the above mentioned matters. Thank you moderators for fair investigation.

Ahh well i'll let you in on a little secret. I'm not your average mod. I have the logs in front of me as they were recorded by the server when it happened.

And just because I don't understand polish doesn't mean others don't translate for me.

Karem was locked for his abusive language and behavior in 44 which was a regular habit of his, he then logged onto jezabeel and broke rules 1 2 3 24 25 26, then logged onto kosiarapl when jezabeel was locked and broke rules 1 3 24.

So no matter who was on that character (although I find it odd to think his girlfriend wouldn't be online WITH him, only log on after he's locked?), the person on Jezabeel was as foul mouthed and rude and abusive as the person on karem was.

So the ruling stands.

Jak mówiłem wcześniej z anglika dobry nie jestem więc jak znajdzie sie ktoś życzliwy , kto to przetłumaczy to fajnie będzie.

1.Jezabeel (moja kobita ^^) jest nie winna.logując sie tamtego dnia nie złamała żadnej z waszych reguł.widziałem co pisała i po tym jak dostała char lock sprawdzałem chat log.Nie doszło tam do łamania zasad EL , czego sprawdzić nie możecie (noobz) i ślepio wierzycie jakimś notatkom.

2.Nikt was przepraszać nie będzie ani nie będzie klękał na kolanach przed wami tylko po to żeby później siedzieć na harvestingu i ciężko pracować na was nygusy.(weźcie sie za robotę).

3.To że dostałem 2 ip bany i 8 char locków nie znaczy że będzie mi z tego powodu przykro.Ubaw miałem przy tym po pachy i nie żałuję tego.

4.Przykre jest to że nie stało by sie tak gdyby jakiś flegmatyk (fan mangi) nie uparł sie na mnie(pewnie sobie możecie sprawdzić ile razy byłem booted by anshar)

Powodem jest miejsce na pk list w gildii pl gdzie znajdowało sie 2 moderatorów EL:Anshar,Creedka (guild master)

powód znajduje sie w tym linku:

http://forum.el-pl.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=599 - pk list gildii.

Po pk nie chodziłem ponieważ trenowałem manu a nie a/d więc nigdy nikt z pl nie mógł mi nic zrobić.przyznaję że dolewałem oliwy do ognia więc skończyło sie to tak a nie inaczej.

Mam świadomość że żadna z 8 postaci nie zostanie odbanowana więc nie staram sie nawet o unlock.

Piszę ten post tylko dlatego żeby sprostować parę rzeczy.

Dzięki za wspólną zabawę i trzymajcie się.

Karem.

P.S. jeszcze trochę a bym zapomniał:

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=radugz6.jpg

^@^ FTW !!!!!!

THH ROX !!!

Edited by karem

Jak mówiłem wcześniej z anglika dobry nie jestem więc jak znajdzie sie ktoś życzliwy , kto to przetłumaczy to fajnie będzie.

1.Jezabeel (moja kobita ^^) jest nie winna.logując sie tamtego dnia nie złamała żadnej z waszych reguł.widziałem co pisała i po tym jak dostała char lock sprawdzałem chat log.Nie doszło tam do łamania zasad EL , czego sprawdzić nie możecie (noobz) i ślepio wierzycie jakimś notatkom.

2.Nikt was przepraszać nie będzie ani nie będzie klękał na kolanach przed wami tylko po to żeby później siedzieć na harvestingu i ciężko pracować na was nygusy.(weźcie sie za robotę).

3.To że dostałem 2 ip bany i 8 char locków nie znaczy że będzie mi z tego powodu przykro.Ubaw miałem przy tym po pachy i nie żałuję tego.

4.Przykre jest to że nie stało by sie tak gdyby jakiś flegmatyk (fan mangi) nie uparł sie na mnie(pewnie sobie możecie sprawdzić ile razy byłem booted by anshar)

Powodem jest miejsce na pk list w gildii pl gdzie znajdowało sie 2 moderatorów EL:Anshar,Creedka (guild master) sie w tym linku:

http://forum.el-pl.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=599 - pk list gildii.

Po pk nie chodziłem ponieważ trenowałem manu a nie a/d więc nigdy nikt z pl nie mógł mi nic zrobić.przyznaję że dolewałem oliwy do ognia więc skończyło sie to tak a nie inaczej.

Mam świadomość że żadna z 8 postaci nie zostanie odbanowana więc nie staram sie nawet o unlock.

Piszę ten post tylko dlatego żeby sprostować parę rzeczy.

Dzięki za wspólną zabawę i trzymajcie się.

Karem.

P.S. jeszcze trochę a bym zapomniał:

[url="http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=radugz6.jpg"[/url]

^@^ FTW !!!!!!

As i said before i'm not good at english, so if there is anyone who can translate this, please do.
1.Jezabeel (my girlfriend) isn't guilty. That day she didn't break any EL rule. I saw what she typed and after she had been banned i read the chat logs. None of EL rules was broken, but you can't check it (noobz) and you blindly believe some notes of yours.
2. No one is going to get on his knees and apologize to you, just to sit and harvest all day and work for you 'nygusy' "( I think he meant Nigers but can't be sure)" Get some work!
3. I'm not sorry about making you ban my 8 characters and my IP twice. I had great fun and i don't regret it.
4. None of those would happen if certain phlegmatic (manga fan) didn't set his mind on me (you can check how many time i have been booted by anshar)
I was on PK list of PL guild( link http://forum.el-pl.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=599 ) where were 2 mods in Anshar and Creedka(guildmaster) and that is reason of it. I haven't been pking, i was just manuer so no one from PL guild could have killed me. I admin i was making things worse so it's ended like it did.
Im aware that none of my 8 characters will be unlocked and i don't even ask for unlock. I posted this just to straighten out few things. 
i thank you for all the fun and take care 
Karem.
P.S.
Oh i'd forget
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=radugz6.jpg

^@^ FTW !!!!!!
Screen shows some other game with Guild announcment ' Radu is fuckin' llame'

I wonder why i bothered....

Edited by Jaclaw

I have been charlocked because of foul and abusive language, although mods are unable to show at least one exemple of what I said wrong.

I doubt if any of the moderators is able to discern right from wrong, as Enthropy, admin of this wonderful forum, is using legally really abusive language in his signature - here's where you can find it:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40319

I have put this link here because I know you would not bother to check it, as you never bothered to checked what you banned me for, you lazy people (nygusy).

And btw Jaclaw, thank you for translating Karem's post - now I know who was moderators translator and why they thought somebody was using abusive language, where there was no such a thing.

So mods please- before you ban somebody for abusive language, in language you don't understand ,get yourselves a good and trustworthy translator, instead of someone who is just being servile to you and trying to get people get banned.

Enough of this nonsense.

And the beauty of it is, not a single thing you said is correct.

Careful about making assumptions, we have a nice saying for that in English, would probably get lost in the translation though.