Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dark_wizzie1

Need to get to 39 def fast

I defend alot. I have (about, I'll check later) :rolleyes:

26/46 p/c and 34/34 a/d, I have the Defence god, and I want 39 defence ASAP. :lurker:

I am currently training at hobogoblins.... :whistle:

I buy my magic ess, I buy my spirit restores, and i use them to heal, and I have a few body restore for emergency, and , if it comes down to it, ring of disengagement. :evilgrin: [Man, I love the smileys on this forum!]

I wear steel platemail, steel cuisses/greaves, gatherer medallion, titanium shield, and Crown of Life (w00t!) :devlish:

I get about 1k xp per hobogoblin. :pickaxe:

But I also want to know the fastest way to high def and low attack. I really don't want to reset...

As you have read, my coord is much higher than my phys (blam you physique, if I need you I'll just get Emrald Claymore!)

I've read a few guides on putting stuff into coord and get high def. I sorta want high def, high phys, and fast xp *nods* :medieval:

Should I continue adding all my points into only coord? There is no limit, and I can just have infinitly high coord eventaully and infinitly high def? Hitting high and killing players is not my thing. I also have NMT perk. :brooding:

Hmm, I could really use some high def. B)

So, advices, anyone? :confused:

EDIT: If need to be, I have 60k to spend to get my level up faster.

EDIT: Is it faster to get 37 ->39 harvest or def 34 -> 39?

Edited by dark_wizzie1

I defend alot. I have (about, I'll check later) :rolleyes:

26/46 p/c and 34/34 a/d, I have the Defence god, and I want 39 defence ASAP. :lurker:

I am currently training at hobogoblins.... :whistle:

I buy my magic ess, I buy my spirit restores, and i use them to heal, and I have a few body restore for emergency, and , if it comes down to it, ring of disengagement. :evilgrin: [Man, I love the smileys on this forum!]

I wear steel platemail, steel cuisses/greaves, gatherer medallion, titanium shield, and Crown of Life (w00t!) :devlish:

I get about 1k xp per hobogoblin. :pickaxe:

But I also want to know the fastest way to high def and low attack. I really don't want to reset...

As you have read, my coord is much higher than my phys (blam you physique, if I need you I'll just get Emrald Claymore!)

I've read a few guides on putting stuff into coord and get high def. I sorta want high def, high phys, and fast xp *nods* :medieval:

Should I continue adding all my points into only coord? There is no limit, and I can just have infinitly high coord eventaully and infinitly high def? Hitting high and killing players is not my thing. I also have NMT perk. :brooding:

Hmm, I could really use some high def. B)

So, advices, anyone? :confused:

EDIT: If need to be, I have 60k to spend to get my level up faster.

EDIT: Is it faster to get 37 ->39 harvest or def 34 -> 39?

ok.. 1st there is a limit to high coord

2nd spirit ess are not used to heal

3rd you really dont need a gather med to train

4th emerald claymore wont help you all that much to be honest

5th reset is a good option, but if you really want to hit 39 defense asap, go fight trolls in your steel plate, col and a uni med for a few hours, you should have it

Wow. Imo, you've put way too many PPs into p/c for your levels, especially coord. Also, there's no reason really why you should be training in that high-level armour at hob gob levels, really not necessary until cycs+ but, to each their own. And, I agree with Wizzy, a reset may be a worthy consideration. It would really take very little time to get your PPs back and much cheaper than buying all the removals you'd need. I can't see your fights lasting very long with that kind of build and therefore much slower training and levelling. If defense is really what you're after, then PvP is the way to go, although it might be difficult finding another player with your levels and such a tank build, but EL-CEL's combat calculator or Gossip may be able to help find a PvP partner for you.

Obviously you're trying to start a guild, so good luck with the 39 def (and I'd say def would be faster than harv)

My 2 cents :pickaxe:

Gatherer medallion is like moon medalion...

Anyways, thank everyone.

Spirit ess? I didn't mention about spirit ess, i think. Now I think I may want to stock up on some body restores ( cheaper + take less inv)

You think raising my phys might actually increase my xp rate? 0_0

I buy my magic ess
2nd spirit ess are not used to heal
Spirit ess? I didn't mention about spirit ess

Wizzy probably meant magic ess. They're only used to heal if you're casting the 'remote heal' spell, on yourself.

If that is what you've been doing, you should level to mag 21 ASAP so you can start using the restore spell. Cast shield to level magic to 21 (or preferably a bit higher).

You think raising my phys might actually increase my xp rate? 0_0

No.

If you dont wanna reset, then with your 'high' p/c (considering your a/d), it's all about using good multi spawns.

Hob gob multi-spawns and soon troll and unarmed orc multi spawns.

Plus you get teh fun of disputes w/ people cause you'll be selfish multi-spawn trainer who doesn't want to give any up :)

rly tho, if a/d training is your main goal, reset. Take way lower p/c.

For optimal training, you dont want p/c as high as you have now until cyclops/fluffy.

I have 2 more picket points to use. What should I use it on? Any more training creature ideas?

BTW: i have the perk that decrease my def when i am in multicombat fights.

Edited by dark_wizzie1

I have 2 more picket points to use. What should I use it on? Any more training creature ideas?

reset ftw :)

My post about using "multi-spawns" is not about having multiple creatures on you at once, It's about using a location with multiple spawns so that the wait between fights is shorter.

...and yeah, just reset.

Korrode/Garnoo/Wizzy/XenaMT are right about the reset...

Your P/C is too high for your a/d

20/24 p/c is more appropriate for someone in 30's a/d, with your p/c your not getting a good fight with monsters you should be training on.

Try lower level monsters... and with less armor... instead of Steel armor try Ti chain and aug pants with what ever sword that fits (more exp because of longer fight) OR just reset and get your OA back up.

What do i do if I don't reset?

Myself and others have already given plenty of advice for if you're not going to reset.

Wizzy i'll give u a lil trick for get a lot of exp in defense but low att in any mobs :rolleyes:

while you are fighting press repeatedly the HOME/INICIO button. in that way you'll try to flee, you won't attack and you'll avoid the hits getting def exp. If you have success in flee attack him again :P

I hope this "move" help in what you need

Dipi.

Wizzy i'll give u a lil trick for get a lot of exp in defense but low att in any mobs :rolleyes:

while you are fighting press repeatedly the HOME/INICIO button. in that way you'll try to flee, you won't attack and you'll avoid the hits getting def exp. If you have success in flee attack him again :P

Dipi.

oO Now, how do I light a fire?

Wizzy i'll give u a lil trick for get a lot of exp in defense but low att in any mobs :o

while you are fighting press repeatedly the HOME/INICIO button. in that way you'll try to flee, you won't attack and you'll avoid the hits getting def exp. If you have success in flee attack him again :D

Dipi.

Whoa...slow down.

Not till you make O/A 117 :lurker:

Wizzy i'll give u a lil trick...

... Dipi.

LOL i'm sorry Wizzy, i meant about "dark_wizzie1" (the creator of this post :P )

I love to use short names hehe

MY BAD

Edited by dipi

You think it's worth it even though I spent lots of money getting some perks?

Can't I just train until my coord is considered normal for my a/d?

NVM, i resetted =\

Edited by dark_wizzie1