Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yaserhameed

auction

Like the topic description says => Auction is for members of the ebul PK Server alliance only. This way we can keep trashing the server all by ourselves.

item up for auction = ******

if you dont know what that item is pm an ebul pk server alliance member

starting bid from handy = 9859gc

auction ends sunday night

Edited by yaserhameed

Now would it not be cool if it was the red dragon helmet you got from the instance on tuesday that we saw one of you wearing in Votd.

Why did you start a new thread? I thought all the instance items you got you had in another thread.

I guess the alliance has to many secrets now

Dragon Blades, scyths, rings of power, dragon helm, and bronze swords gratz even dht told me he dont need to harvest for gc no more because he lives of the gc from the instances

wtg but you dont have to try to be secret about it we all know what your auctioning :)

ST

Edit : at Kits request i bid 61kgc thanks babe x

Edited by SoulTaker

you didn't bid so dont spam our new thread. thanks. Work harder and get your a/d up and you can get stuff from an instance too.

off-topic: SoulTaker, let me explain myself. I worked my ass off to get to where I am, I'm not doing anything else but training and doing instances on tuesdays, and I don't spend money on ANYTHING but SRS, and am saving gcs for something. so tell me, is getting 20k a week from instances a good enough reward for that? ty for your understanding. Who ever said you can't train or get a team together and do an instance too? as for the new thread, the other one was spammed too much.

sorry for spam guys.

off-topic: SoulTaker, let me explain myself. I worked my ass off to get to where I am, I'm not doing anything else but training and doing instances on tuesdays, and I don't spend money on ANYTHING but SRS, and am saving gcs for something. so tell me, is getting 20k a week from instances a good enough reward for that? ty for your understanding. Who ever said you can't train or get a team together and do an instance too? as for the new thread, the other one was spammed too much.

sorry for spam guys.

Dht you have got problems you dont have to explane yourself or your actions I mentioned your name but this post was not really about YOU my post was about being secretive about the item you are auctioning we all know what has been got from the instances why auction a secret item when everyone knows what it is Duh :pickaxe:

That was my point the rest of the post was like a well done guys

Man you get worse.

Oh Kit 66Kgc x x

ST

sorry for spam guys.

Dht you have got problems you dont have to explane yourself or your actions I mentioned your name but this post was not really about YOU my post was about being secretive about the item you are auctioning we all know what has been got from the instances why auction a secret item when everyone knows what it is Duh :pickaxe:

That was my point the rest of the post was like a well done guys

Man you get worse.

Oh Kit 66Kgc x x

ST

umm how do u know its not a spear/halberd...or a binding stone?

its my post im allowed to do w/e i want & ur right about this "alliance has to many secrets now" & its ture your puny brain probably cant handle it........ ur not a member of ebul alliance so plz leave this post on topic and dont post again. go buys some stone and kill some alts ......kit and every1 can bid for them selfs ty.

in-game bid70.5k

80005gc

my last bid, hope I don't get outbid for 1gc or I will have to pk someone :D

Edited by Segor