Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scorpion_King

im guess some genius decided to ban me

hmm thanks for banning me Asgnny without talking to me first. i have a few nice words for you but ill not place them here.

if i started trouble with some punk that the night before was calling me all kinds of names. you should of talked to me before banning.

thanks for your great leadership and research.

I guess I'm the genius, then. You abused an alt (Red_Sky) to intentionally bypass #ignore. You were locked. Seems rather straight forward to me.

What additional research would you like, exactly?

You have been unlocked by radu. Consider yourself very lucky. Do not let it happen again.

its a game im not going to kiss butt to play it. so no i dont feel lucky. you got finger happy and banned. its simple feel good about yourself.

and you no what i mean by research you felt all great you got to ban someone. did not even bother to talk to me. hmm

maybe ill just stop here go feel happy some more.

Edited by Scorpion_King

I'd greatly prefer if you did not kiss anything of mine. I locked you because you broke the rules, which you agreed to follow. No more, no less.

its a game im not going to kiss butt to play it. so no i dont feel lucky.

No but you will follow the rules or you will pay the same price everyone else does.

Game or no game, if everyone was allowed to do as they please, there would be complete chaos.

I suggest you alter your attitude. If I see this again, including your obnoxious attitude, you will get more than an alt other-used-characters-to-get-around-a-#ignore-and-#ig-block lock.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Just curious, since I was a part of this "supposeable alt issue thingy".. Due to someone thought I was a "alt" of my best friend Scorpion_King. What exactly was I banned from the game for, and forced to read the rules during the brief ban that was issued apon me?

If the reason is for "argueing" with Player B for example, in a brief flameR war. Isn't that a lil extreme to had ban me for, even if it only was very briefly? Given I know moderation is not a topic for public discussion. However, I'm just trying to understand exactly why I was banned for 1 minute. And when the issue occured, why Player B in example, obviously wasn't included in the ban I had. Given he took part in his and I's conversation. So if being a part of that particular conversation, I would asume that both parties would of been required to view the same ban. Due to I believe if Player B for example, the operator of the #abuse, I believe is why initialy Player B for example, was not included in the ban. However, though unsure if Player B for example, ever got to read the rules as I did via force. I'm merely wondering exactly why I got to read rules for a minute.

My last statement for this whole ordeal is, in my opinion I feel as if its ridiculous that a player can #abuse someone for something they took part in, and get away with abusing the #abuse function. How is it Player B for example can run around, argue differences with people, say overly verbal things to them, yet not get the same reprocautions as someone as myself? Though when the table is turned, Player B for example runs and crys #abuse, #abuse etc.

~ SiR

Seems you missed the point.

The issue was using multiple characters to get around a #ignore and #ig block.

Whether it was "borrowing" somebody else's characters, having a "friend" pm the same stuff, or using alts, it's STILL trying to bypass somebody's attempts to deal with it themselves.

Ordeal? You try babysitting EL for a while. Then talk to me about an ordeal. :doze:

Guest Trojan_Knight

My point is, why was I banned for any amount of time. No characters were "barrowed" as you stated it. Using someone elses character is agaisnt game rules in a sense from what I gather if I read them correctly. As for a "having a friend pm the same stuff".. Not the case either. I randomly selected "Player B" for example, and began speaking with him. Any issues or etc that had taken place prior to that between that individual and my friend, is between them, and I knew nothing of till after I was #ignored by that individual player. Cuz I recall saying "Yo, i think so and so just #ignored me" to my friend. Thats when I learned of this other stuff.

So again, in all seriousness. I'd like to know exactly why I was banned, kicked, etc for any amount of time? As for "baby sitting EL".. Honestly not my problem, only because I believe moderators either accept or decline the offer to be a moderator. Thus giving them a choice of being one or not. And if indeed, that choice is made to be one. Then those that like to cry, bitch, moan about every little thing. Yet, are the same people that initate arguements like Player B for example. Then those are who your gonna have to deal with. Myself, I only ask questions about things regarding a confusive topic I may be trying to figure out as this one. I don't recall ever #abusing someone for anything. I have never #ignored someone for anything serious, but have #ignored my friends for brief amounts of time cuz I find it funny.

Anyways, if I was banned for "abusing alts" please state so, and I honestly would like to see a apology of some kind, since that is a wrongful acusation. Which would be a case of a wrongful ban. Also if my conversation with Player B for example, is the cause of why my friend was banned. I also feel as if possibly my friend also deserves a apology as well. Due to he is not I, and I am not he. In all seriousness, there is a major lack of communication in my opinion. Whether my opinion matters or not is a different story.

Just curious, since I was a part of this "supposeable alt issue thingy".. Due to someone thought I was a "alt" of my best friend Scorpion_King. What exactly was I banned from the game for, and forced to read the rules during the brief ban that was issued apon me?

Let's get some things straight, since it is rather clear that you're saying things you have no clue about. You (SiR) were never locked nor banned, not even for a minute. You were shown rules 2 and 3, because you were harassing another player (and continued to do so by using your friend as a proxy for your continued flames).

If the reason is for "argueing" with Player B for example, in a brief flameR war. Isn't that a lil extreme to had ban me for, even if it only was very briefly? Given I know moderation is not a topic for public discussion. However, I'm just trying to understand exactly why I was banned for 1 minute. And when the issue occured, why Player B in example, obviously wasn't included in the ban I had. Given he took part in his and I's conversation. So if being a part of that particular conversation, I would asume that both parties would of been required to view the same ban. Due to I believe if Player B for example, the operator of the #abuse, I believe is why initialy Player B for example, was not included in the ban. However, though unsure if Player B for example, ever got to read the rules as I did via force. I'm merely wondering exactly why I got to read rules for a minute.

The reason was not for arguing. The reason was not for a PM flame war. Those are fine, since either player can stop the flames with the #ignore command. Once you abuse alts or friends to bypass the #ignore command, this begins to constitute harassment. If I start flaming you in PM, you can ignore me. If I ask friends to flame you, after you #ignore me, I suspect you would not be terribly happy. Those actions would be illegal. You were breaking the rules, which is why you were issued a warning.

My last statement for this whole ordeal is, in my opinion I feel as if its ridiculous that a player can #abuse someone for something they took part in, and get away with abusing the #abuse function. How is it Player B for example can run around, argue differences with people, say overly verbal things to them, yet not get the same reprocautions as someone as myself? Though when the table is turned, Player B for example runs and crys #abuse, #abuse etc.

You have no clue what was sent by #abuse, if anything. I fail to see how you think that someone is abusing #abuse, given as such. If Player A and Player B flame one another in PM, I would have no reason to get involved. #ignore can solve this problem. If Player A asks players C, D,...X, Y, Z to bypass #ignore and continue to flame player B, then I absolutely view this as harassment. Once again, you were warned about the rules you broke.

My point is, why was I banned for any amount of time. No characters were "barrowed" as you stated it. Using someone elses character is agaisnt game rules in a sense from what I gather if I read them correctly. As for a "having a friend pm the same stuff".. Not the case either. I randomly selected "Player B" for example, and began speaking with him. Any issues or etc that had taken place prior to that between that individual and my friend, is between them, and I knew nothing of till after I was #ignored by that individual player. Cuz I recall saying "Yo, i think so and so just #ignored me" to my friend. Thats when I learned of this other stuff.

Scorpion_King was acting for you by proxy. If you had borrowed another character to bypass being #ignored, then yes, that would be illegal too. The same holds true for creating a new alt, or using a bot-to-be (also an alt). Understand that I have seen the chat logs before you lie to everyone and say that the ensuing flames from Scorpion_King were purely coincidental. The same language was used as you had, the same names, etc. Do not try to twist the truth.

So again, in all seriousness. I'd like to know exactly why I was banned, kicked, etc for any amount of time? As for "baby sitting EL".. Honestly not my problem, only because I believe moderators either accept or decline the offer to be a moderator. Thus giving them a choice of being one or not. And if indeed, that choice is made to be one. Then those that like to cry, bitch, moan about every little thing. Yet, are the same people that initate arguements like Player B for example. Then those are who your gonna have to deal with. Myself, I only ask questions about things regarding a confusive topic I may be trying to figure out as this one. I don't recall ever #abusing someone for anything. I have never #ignored someone for anything serious, but have #ignored my friends for brief amounts of time cuz I find it funny.

You were not banned. You were not kicked. You were shown the rules screen, because you broke the rules. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Anyways, if I was banned for "abusing alts" please state so, and I honestly would like to see a apology of some kind, since that is a wrongful acusation. Which would be a case of a wrongful ban. Also if my conversation with Player B for example, is the cause of why my friend was banned. I also feel as if possibly my friend also deserves a apology as well. Due to he is not I, and I am not he. In all seriousness, there is a major lack of communication in my opinion. Whether my opinion matters or not is a different story.

Once again, you were not banned. You were shown the rules screen for harassing another player, with the help of your friend (and his alt). This is not a wrongful accusation. I hope that you understand the rules you were shown, so we can avoid these issues in the future. If not, feel free to ask for clarification.

Edited by asgnny

Guest Trojan_Knight

Well, banned, booted, kicked, shown rules 1 - 1000, not able to play in a manner that is normal. All that is the same thing to me. As for stating that I was using someone, for a proxy of some sort. I find to be false, I did not ask anyone to contact anyone on my behalf. I did not ask anyone to state anything on my behalf to anyone. And I was not asked by anyone to state anything to anyone on their behalf. All of this previous paragraph, is exactly what I am refering to as being a wrongful accusation. Because everything you just stated Asgnny pertaining to this area of this topic is false. With the exception of me SiR, harassing Player B in example. Yet if I wanted to nick pick, in all seriousness that would also mean that Player B in question was also harassing me, SiR. Yet I'm not the one that #abused.

I do have a couple of characters. I have SiR, my main character, Trojan_Knight, which I've not loged on in a while. But will some day be a guard bot I think. Bartolo which also hasnt been loged on in a while either, which will be another market bot at some point. Yet if I really wanted to get around any #ignore function, I would just log onto one of those other characters and do so. I don't need someone to say something for me, I have no issues telling someone exactly what I think on my own. So is why I know I didn't ask, or state anything that would presume the outcome of your statement regarding that I used some kind of proxy thingy thing.

Sure I stated in the above I was unsure what occured to Player B for example. But I was pretty sure, that from the begining of the whole ordeal that nothing had occured to Player B in example. Till "possibly" after shown the rules as you put it. But I could only "asume" exactly what may or not of occured.

I will say that I do appreciate your reply. There is no need for me to continue posting on this matter. Since in a long form my question was answered. I was shown the rules for "harassing" another player in lame terms. Which is weird, but wtfe I guess. I guess I'm not allowed to call anyone a turtle monkey no more. :( I do understand the rules. And In my opinion, sometimes people "abuse" the #abuse function. By starting a flame war, then they take things serious. When the other person (me) has better insults then they do. They #abuse, cuz they can't handle what they started.

Anyways, if anyone wants to flame with me. Their more then welcome to do so, cuz I get a laugh out of it. But if ya gonna be a lil sissy like Player B in question, you may as well go play patty cake with ya imaginary friend instead. Cuz I'm tired of bs like this occuring.

Anyways, thanks for the reply :doze:

Yet if I wanted to nick pick, in all seriousness that would also mean that Player B in question was also harassing me, SiR. Yet I'm not the one that #abused.

By starting a flame war, then they take things serious. When the other person (me) has better insults then they do. They #abuse, cuz they can't handle what they started.

So your saying I started this?

Sorry but maybe some honesty would help, no...

[00:49:05] [PM from SiR: yo]

[00:49:10] [PM to SiR: Hi]

[00:49:18] [PM from SiR: how ya doing today sugar booger?]

[00:49:42] [PM to SiR: wtf]

[00:50:01] [PM from SiR: ? why you keep having dirty dreams about me? im straight.]

[00:50:15] [PM from Memnon: so are we cool?]

[00:50:18] [PM to SiR: st_arc :)]

[00:50:28] [PM from SiR: nope i am SiR]

[00:50:43] [PM from SiR: <~~ see?]

[00:51:04] [PM to SiR: yea but your obviously someone else who knows meh]

[00:51:08] [PM from SiR: or u blind from to much camel jizz?]

[00:51:37] [PM from SiR: i know u was in a guild at one time as a leader, and i know someone asked me to help them w/ ur map, that all i know about u, other then some]

[00:51:54] [PM from SiR: think u like to flame, so i thought, i like to flame.. and here we is]

[00:52:04] [PM to SiR: I am a leader of a guild lol]

[00:52:15] [PM from SiR: thought you left it to join www?]

[00:52:15] [PM to SiR: :( I know!]

[00:52:22] [PM to SiR: I did but came back to run my guild]

[00:52:28] [PM to SiR: Hows going dude]

[00:52:32] [PM from SiR: ah.. sissy.. why?]

[00:52:56] [PM to SiR: Because I am not a sissy and I want to run a strong PK guild]

[00:53:02] [PM from SiR: it goes in toilet.]

[00:53:32] [PM from SiR: lolz. strong pk guild? lolz.. is there even any that can be considered this currently? i thought those all left at least 3 yrs ago lolz]

[00:53:33] [PM from Scorpion_King: i hear your a sugar booger. and a limp wristed sissy]

[00:53:57] [PM to SiR: Well considering I am killing 130s that makes me no sissy]

[00:54:04] scorpion_king was added to your ignore list!

[00:54:28] [PM from SiR: i would be too if i not for purposely and unpurposely taken vacations from game. but still, you could be 190 a/d i dont a fuck lolz]

[00:54:53] [PM to SiR: You need to learn to type properly before you flame. Otherwise your lame.]

[00:55:22] [PM from SiR: lolz. what u say is unimportant, cuz if it doesnt make me laugh, then i not matter.]

[00:55:50] [PM to SiR: ROFL, I can see I am going nowhere talking to someone with the intelegence of a 4 year old]

[00:55:52] [PM to SiR: cya]

[00:56:18] [PM from SiR: awww.. sugar booger, whould ya like a cookie? would that make ya lil sticking out tummy feel better?]

[00:57:33] [PM from SiR: ya know if ya jogd once a mo ya may get to see ya pee pee again :doze: ya wife may like that idea too :) just being thoughtful :(]

[01:04:56] [PM from Red_Sky: i hear when you clean a toilet you lick the bowl clean]

[01:05:53] [PM from Red_Sky: its hard to beleave what you do in to personal time becomes others business. you should tell you bf to stop talking so much]

[01:06:15] [PM to Red_Sky: kk just letting you know if you persist to PM me with alt after ignore I will #abuse it. kktnxby]

[01:06:19] red_sky was added to your ignore list!

[01:08:24] [PM from SiR: silly swamp donkey, i not alt lmao]

[01:09:07] Abuse report sent, Let's hope there is at least 1 mod online.

[01:09:42] [PM from asgnny: can you forward me any logs?]

[[01:09:52] [PM to asgnny: forum PM ok?]

[01:09:57] [PM from asgnny: sounds great]

[01:10:04] [PM to asgnny: kk will do now]

[01:15:06] [PM to asgnny: sent]

So you say I started it but obviously that isn't true. You say you had no idea what was going on but yet after I tell Red_Sky about abusing him you PM me with "I'm not an alt".

Your lying and your flames were horrible attempts at best.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Lolz, I see chat edit is your friend.. How nice of things to be left out. Wish I would of taken Screen shots. But a lil difficult when forced to read "rules" then later logging off. But oh well. Above post of mine was to be last. But oh well. Just thought this was important info to be let known :P

It takes a man to say when he is sorry.

Ive already apoligized to Aislinn for bringing this into forums in the manor that i did.

At first i was upset i was not talked to before i was booted. Then i realized that i logged red_sky off so if Asgnny did try to contact that character he would not of be able to.

Now ill apologize to Asgnny for blowing up on him as i did. If you want to talk in game like men ill be more then happy to. You got me on harassment my fault ill not do it again was a mistake.

As i look at those chat logs i see nothing volgar. We were testing him out before we started flaming hard or volgar.

Your lying and your flames were horrible attempts at best.

Paul Brown your good at small little comments like this on forums. But as soon as the heat gets on you even in the littlest amount in game you ran to the mods. if you can not handle small flames dont make statments that bring attention to yourself. Beleave me you did not see flames you would of seen those if you would of talked back.

Like i said ill not kiss butt. But if i break a rule or acted negative towards someone like i did Asgnny ill apologize.

Now i would like this topic and thread closed.

The thought of it getting highjacked pisses me off as much as getting banned without warning.

And lets close it before TK logs on and makes another one of those damn post that takes me 10 minutes to read :P.

thanks

Edited by Scorpion_King

Lolz, I see chat edit is your friend.. How nice of things to be left out. Wish I would of taken Screen shots. But a lil difficult when forced to read "rules" then later logging off. But oh well. Above post of mine was to be last. But oh well. Just thought this was important info to be let known :P

SiR1.jpg

SiR2.jpg

Nothing was left out as you like to try and lie more. Give it up already.

Guest Trojan_Knight

I too can take pics of chat log after edit :P Screen Shots of consol while in game were what I was refering to fyi. Though can be also photoshoped, also a lil more difficult to edit due to the background spash looking paint colors. But just my 2 cents.

Apology accepted, Scorpion_King.

For what it's worth, I did try to contact Red_Sky (offline), and misread as to whether you (Scorpion_King) were online at the time. Sorry for that.

Edit: SiR, if you have chat logs which disagree with those posted, you are welcome to provide any missing information. With that said, all issues involving breaches of rules have been dealt with, so as far as I'm concerned, this ban topic is closed. You can take it up in disputes, if you like.

Edited by asgnny

I too can take pics of chat log after edit :P Screen Shots of consol while in game were what I was refering to fyi. Though can be also photoshoped, also a lil more difficult to edit due to the background spash looking paint colors. But just my 2 cents.

Kinda funny you say can say I edited the logs considering the amount of time between asgnny asking for the logs and being sent was only 5 minutes and those logs are no different than the screenshot logs now hmmm.