Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krystal V

Ent look plx

Bigkav has a point.

Most people would like to be #101st player in an established server, than "start" it and be at the first 20-50 or 100

It is one main reason why most players who tried PK server stopped after a while, (I think.)

keeping the number of active players steady

So Kharn's idea for a new server will attract more players?

Not sure , PK server hit 60 and 80 players online at start , but there was much enthusiasm back then for the new server

This doesn't exist now with the experience of 1,5 year of PK server, it's not something new anymore

Anyway, I may make some small or bigger breaks but I play (and cotinue to play)main and pk server,

a 3rd one seems too much for me

but I like trying things :P

...then waiting for 1-4 ppl to search for where you train lol...
...then waiting for them to accept a call out, maybe then I'll have another go.

I must admit, you have a unique view of what it means to PK. I guess it's not surprising that you didn't find the PK server much fun if you spent so much time waiting for someone to come try to PK you.

...especially when there is already "community rules" in place.

Have you even read the community rules? Hint: http://eternallandspk.blogspot.com/. The only rule that even remotely applies to PK is the first one: "Rule 1. None Shall PK during Spawned Invasions". And that only applies during mod run invasions which isn't very much time our of any given week.

I think if people tried the server with fewer expectations about how it "should be" and more "let's see what it's like" they would be more entertained by what they found. I admit I joined the PK server with expectation about what it would be like (afraid I wouldn't enjoy it). Fortunately it was nothing like my poor expectations and I've found it to be a very fun place to play.

I also have to say Since there is no cooldown on fruit, pots, rings... it is a slight advantage to the main server.

The fact there is no cooldown is one of the key reasons i quit the PK server.

Although some people will like the no cooldown, some wont, probably best not to use it as a selling point.

I also have to say Since there is no cooldown on fruit, pots, rings... it is a slight advantage to the main server.

The fact there is no cooldown is one of the key reasons i quit the PK server.

Although some people will like the no cooldown, some wont, probably best not to use it as a selling point.

Dead on. When there are only a few people PKING, being able to diss multiple times in a row makes it hard to actually kill somebody :P

Edited by Kharn

Korrode, of all people, I thought you know more about PKing. No cooldown in fights? who gives a shit? white tiger stones ftw

Somehow, even with the "ebul cooldown", people are still able to kill each other on a daily basis. Besides, the good old catch-when-someone-diss works fine too. You catch him, and the dude is still "wtf why can't i tele" and ends up in the UW.

Even leonard, who has quite a few diss rings and healing potions on him, is killed pretty often and gives diss rings. So I ask you, if you can kill AI who has no cooldown, how much harder it is to kill an actual person who has to click the mouse and keyboard to escape a visit to Hades?

Korrode, of all people, I thought you know more about PKing. No cooldown in fights? who gives a shit? white tiger stones ftw

Somehow, even with the "ebul cooldown", people are still able to kill each other on a daily basis. Besides, the good old catch-when-someone-diss works fine too. You catch him, and the dude is still "wtf why can't i tele" and ends up in the UW.

Even leonard, who has quite a few diss rings and healing potions on him, is killed pretty often and gives diss rings. So I ask you, if you can kill AI who has no cooldown, how much harder it is to kill an actual person who has to click the mouse and keyboard to escape a visit to Hades?

Oh hi.

I never said people cant die with no cooldown; It's called bad luck or being a n00b.