Eternal Lands Official Forums
Learner

PK Ants

Officially posting this info ....

The PK Ants aren't as safe as they used to be. They will sometimes try to attack on a PK map!

Do they attack someone who is stronger than them? As far as I noticed, when I walk next to them they don't attack me, but they do as soon as I kill one of them and others are around.

Do they attack someone who is stronger than them? As far as I noticed, when I walk next to them they don't attack me, but they do as soon as I kill one of them and others are around.

Sometimes they will decide to start a fight, even if you are only standing there. I won't go into the details of their logic, but perceived player strength is used as part of it.

Idk if this has been answered before, but can the ants summon? I no they can 'mix', i just never saw them mix rabbits or rats.

Idk if this has been answered before, but can the ants summon? I no they can 'mix', i just never saw them mix rabbits or rats.

They don't summon, range, or do magic yet.

Yea, cool idea but for the noobs thats not that funny :medieval::pickaxe:

With noobs, then they just need to steer clear of ant infested areas, which shouldn't take long for them to learn. Then it's no worse then a noob meeting some of the players in game, specially since there aren't a lot of maps that ants are usually on.

what do they know how make? i have been giving them some books abd suchm i was wondering if i gave them padded leather pants (which i plan on doing) will they be able to make them by themselves? and can they use alchemy and such, like make FE

what do they know how make? i have been giving them some books abd suchm i was wondering if i gave them padded leather pants (which i plan on doing) will they be able to make them by themselves? and can they use alchemy and such, like make FE

They do have their own website which can help you figure out what books they can read. If they get a book they can't read, they are willing to trade to each other, but a high chance it'll get dropped because of player serping them.

PM an ant for their URL.

With noobs, then they just need to steer clear of ant infested areas, which shouldn't take long for them to learn. Then it's no worse then a noob meeting some of the players in game, specially since there aren't a lot of maps that ants are usually on.

Annoying since they gather prominently in DP woods -- a prime newbie training area (concentrated spawns of deer and fox, perfect for pre-goblins to me).

That is their current location, that will be changing after they can gain a few more levels.

P.S. Most PK ants are still under 40/40, mostly because their def is stil lunder 40. It's only certain ants that are worse. The PKAnt_Queen is currently 64/54 as a worst case example. Again, the info can be found on thir website.