Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Segor

SoulTaker

Oh and yes woodeh is strongest, go get handyman and do the 1v1 kk, if not, stfu.

Loki pwned WoodeH's ass, as well as ProHibited's the same day, 1 vs them and a shitload of their summons. So if you wanna say something, get the info first, and get back to the server to put your skills where your mouth is. If not, stfu.

All joking aside try it. It will make the forums a lot easier to read and then they can go back to being informative just like the main server forums

I'm not so sure it happens on all the topics... I don't read them all and I find several situations that opose your statement.

It might take a while, but I'm sure there is at least one topic on the pk server forums that is on topic. will rather let you read them and look it up though :bow_arrow:

Oh and yes woodeh is strongest, go get handyman and do the 1v1 kk, if not, stfu.

Loki pwned WoodeH's ass, as well as ProHibited's the same day, 1 vs them and a shitload of their summons. So if you wanna say something, get the info first, and get back to the server to put your skills where your mouth is. If not, stfu.

Heh. Even though Woodeh behaves like a twat at times, he's definitely stronger than Loki. He was battling four-one just last week. Not sure about Hib though, think he's around the same level as Loki. As far as I'm aware, Loki isnt fully negged out tho.

Heh. Even though Woodeh behaves like a twat at times, he's definitely stronger than Loki. He was battling four-one just last week. Not sure about Hib though, think he's around the same level as Loki. As far as I'm aware, Loki isnt fully negged out tho.

yep from what i heard from him he got 20 pp's in neg perks/oa.

woodeh-1.png

pro-1.png

He was so happy when that happened :P

I really was putting up a fight and I really was in my full gear WITH CoL and a weapon equipped...

That was not day of the brave

Edited by ProHibited

I've been away but seems Loki been doing pretty good in my absence :ph34r:

I guess it's nice to have a leveled char that is a P2P race to give woodeh some of his own medicine.

As for day of the brave, never saw woodeh nor prohibited standing up and fighting on that day on any of the several I've seen this last year. nothing new there.

My Pking has been going well I have a good supply of silver and other stuff and I am now making my own He’s, life essence, fire essence and matter essence. (I do need to find some more Iron miners though).

Thank you all those harvesters that have been dying for my cause. (selling harvest cloaks :) )

I did agree not to attack Spam members so I could use their Bot Canned.

But this goes against my Pking ethics so I am formally announcing I no longer have a NAP with SPAM and the hunt is back on boys.

I will say in Bkc’s favour the guy’s got his own ethics and that is to have a guild that supplies the whole server. Which I think is admirable.

But the alliance thought this to be bad for their community and as they didn’t like this happening on their Pk server so they have Red tagged SPAM.

Which I think is great my plan is working first I cut of their money tree now I have caused them to red tag another guild.

Your Soul is Mine

ST B)

Good God, is anyone actually listening to this raving imbecile?

I do...

I respect soultakers choices, especially because he clearly states what he will do and does not get too excited about it all...

Which I think is great my plan is working first I cut of their money tree now I have caused them to red tag another guild.

Your Soul is Mine

ST :)

Funny, never saw you on a PK Area... and I have a couple alts with low levels.

I really don't know which money tree you cut down but I keep selling SRs and HEs by the Ks... if only I had more time to play I would be set real nice, maybe even buy a set of armor for my harvester/mixer alt to train from time to time.

PS: I hope I wasn't missed these last couple days, too much!

hes probably the only one on the server who has actually came through with what hes said and been honest about his intentions, nomatter how contrivertial they are.

edit: did the alliance rly red tag spam?

Edited by Requiem

hes probably the only one on the server who has actually came through with what hes said and been honest about his intentions, nomatter how contrivertial they are.

Well like i have said thousands of times in channel.

"We or I have no problem with any of this AT ALL, what I do have a prob with is that ST wants us to just sit there and not react to him killing our alts or when he pks a lower lv player"

IMHO from all the talk ST has come out with is omg yr wearing a col or omg you carry a rosto (yes even when the alts carry one too), now this to me basicly states that all he wants is for us is to just lay down and LET HIM TAKE our stuff.

Well wake up and smell the roses this is not going to happen.

As far as the Alliance thing is concerned yes we have a good frendship with some ppl on this server and we have alliance with each other. This should not affect anyone else, you all complain that we dont pk cause of this alliances not true we do a lot of pking and events a lots of which YOU DONT SEE because we do it out of sight .

Also there is a lot more events (mainly bag hunting) which is open to the WHOLE server but i dont see any of (for want of a better word) non-alliance group participateing in these events. this would be a great time for you all to get out there and have fun pking each other as you all run for the bags. but you dont join in so your loss.

IMHO from all the talk ST has come out with is omg yr wearing a col or omg you carry a rosto (yes even when the alts carry one too), now this to me basicly states that all he wants is for us is to just lay down and LET HIM TAKE our stuff.

I don’t think I have ever used the term OMG (wasn’t he one of the better players on main).

Yes I do comment about other players wearing Cols and top armour using top swords but don’t get me wrong that’s part of the challenge. It gives me something to aim for, But when you call me out in channel expecting me just to lie down and die for you then I will explain I can’t compete against such high end gear.

Like today Bromber I normally do more damage to you than you do to me when we fight. Your Col and armour protect you. When you called me out and said it would be a fair fight with no interruptions. I came I boosted fully on pots but as soon as we fought I lost 50hp then died. To me that spells Ring of power , you said it was the bronze sword .

Either way you won and that is great gratz I don’t mind losing its the fighting I enjoy

But I will comment about cols and top armour to players wanting me to fight them when they are high enough levels to enter 80-100 instances or carrying weapons that do 50+ damage.

So I’m willing to fight players on my level but I think its you guys that expect me to sacrifice myself to you when i kill your alts or one of your alliance

Dont get up set when one of your chars die guys its the Pk server and that is the game

ST

Edited by SoulTaker

I'm sorry to repeat myself like a hundredth time, but wtf are you wasting your time for while you could get cols and high end gear yourself? You pk alts, that's ok, you want to live on them? I'm not so sure, there ain't that many players to do so. BUT I can see a good part in this too. once the server expands, I can see caves of harvestables being taken by guilds or alliances for some period of time at least, and guards standing to protect from lot like you.

So I’m willing to fight players on my level but I think its you guys that expect me to sacrifice myself to you when i kill your alts or one of your alliance

I have long started to believe SoulTaker isn't a main char in the game, just an alt that comes out every now and then that it's safe to do so.

Living out of alt pking wouldn't get you to HE's level, summons stones and w/e you do more. You are just someone that either got his/her hands on a half leveled character and wants do play it from time to time or someone too afraid to come out and assume his alts to avoid getting them pked by the owners of the alts he is pking.

and since the Ebul PK Server alliance doesn't PK new players or alts without a reason you keep getting your income to use on this char and bloat about youself.

at the moment I don't believe you ever stood up for what you said you would do.

I apologize if my 2 cents are too much for you, but you don't impress.

I'm sorry to repeat myself like a hundredth time, but wtf are you wasting your time for while you could get cols and high end gear yourself?

Do you ever talk sense or is it you only read and see what you want to

To get Cols and High end gear you need gc,s or maybe be part of an alliance.

If I want to survive on here as a pker that means i dont have alts/harvesters just the one char my pking char.

Although I will have to take some nexus to maybe make basic armour and srs,s. At this time I am reluctant to do so, But for now I am doing ok Pking and farming what I need.

Remember this is an experiment

The idea is to try and survive strictly from pking alone, not buy having loads of alts in willow tit cave running gc or to be sat in the liner making bars all day.

If i am to survive by pking then what I cant make I will have to Pk--- Like i said i am doing ok at the moment your harvesters (the ones are not carrying rostos) are serving me well

My manu/pot skills are also slowly rising just have not taken any nexus yet

My a/d is also going up as is my magic levels ( that is the hard one get ings to make matter ess for training magic but almost at mana drain level and have a partner arranged for that)

So DHT

I'm sorry to repeat myself like a hundredth time, but wtf are you wasting your time for while you could get cols and high end gear yourself?

How does that statement fit into my experiment ?

ST

Well, I believe your experiment is a fail. Supporting sentence: you can live WAY better without need to constantly pk others. Period.

None of my alts have seen SoulTaker while they were harvesting so it cant be too bad.

Building a character from scratch living solely from PK loots sounds cool. However at higher levels you might want to take an alt or two, then make them both hybrid harvester-mage-ranger.

More chars pking = more income? Or just have em harvest some stuff you need.

And yes SoulTaker = Bkc Duhh.. common sence? Diplomatic respectable non-pk-orientated harvesters always have secret alts :pickaxe:

Like today Bromber I normally do more damage to you than you do to me when we fight. Your Col and armour protect you. When you called me out and said it would be a fair fight with no interruptions. I came I boosted fully on pots but as soon as we fought I lost 50hp then died. To me that spells Ring of power , you said it was the bronze sword .

I was there, he was in aug armor, and when you came out, he switched to bronze sword and owned you. It wasnt a ring of power, and you will know why if you look at the ings list, which has a binding stone on it. People pay over 60k to get a binding stone, because they are so scarce.

Like today Bromber I normally do more damage to you than you do to me when we fight. Your Col and armour protect you. When you called me out and said it would be a fair fight with no interruptions. I came I boosted fully on pots but as soon as we fought I lost 50hp then died. To me that spells Ring of power , you said it was the bronze sword

1st of u dont do more damage to me i trained more then u and when we was in mm cave i was getting you down quicker useing only pick axe u had to heal 12 time to my 4 iirc you was using ti long. :D 2nd in votd with this fight like fancy say's i was in arug armour and NO COL.. 3rd now this is the hypercrite in you again, you said you boosted with pots (ie you had to use pots cause you thought you could not own me) but when i use a high lv wep you get upset about it, ie you can boost yrself but i cant :rolleyes:

Contradictory and Hypercritical --- this from some one who runs from any one higher lv then him and complains if we send some one after him because you killed our harv alt--- and just to let you know how brave you realy are my alt's A/D is only 6/6 it has not even killed a rabit ---- so big brave man you can take out my alts but i cant come after you :omg:

Dont get up set when one of your chars die guys its the Pk server and that is the game

We have never got upset all we done was send some one over to kill you if and when you killed an alt, yr the one who started ALL THE COMPLAINING .. again a hypercrite :hehe:

Edit spelling

Edited by bromber

Like today Bromber I normally do more damage to you than you do to me when we fight. Your Col and armour protect you. When you called me out and said it would be a fair fight with no interruptions. I came I boosted fully on pots but as soon as we fought I lost 50hp then died. To me that spells Ring of power , you said it was the bronze sword

1st of u dont do more damage to me i trained more then u and when we was in mm cave i was getting you down quicker useing only pick axe u had to heal 12 time to my 4 iirc you was using ti long. :D 2nd in votd with this fight like fancy say's i was in arug armour and NO COL.. 3rd now this is the hypercrite in you again, you said you boosted with pots (ie you had to use pots cause you thought you could not own me) but when i use a high lv wep you get upset about it, ie you can boost yrself but i cant :rolleyes:

Contradictory and Hypercritical --- this from some one who runs from any one higher lv then him and complains if we send some one after him because you killed our harv alt--- and just to let you know how brave you realy are my alt's A/D is only 6/6 it has not even killed a rabit ---- so big brave man you can take out my alts but i cant come after you :omg:

We have never got upset all we done was send some one over to kill you if and when you killed an alt, yr the one who started ALL THE COMPLAINING .. again a hypercrite :hehe:

Edit spelling

AMAZINGLY Said Bromber :):hehe::omg:

I wonder what ST would do if this server was running like it was in the start when even supplier guilds like spam had body guards (pking guilds) that would make sure they were safely collecting items to supply them.

atm this server is pretty much everyone for himself till the moment someone upsets more than one person and they all start to track his/her moves.

you want to pk? get ready to be pked, it's the pk server!

PS: prohibited complains about the same as I do, our alts haven't yet been attacked. I know you don't tell me where CotM members are when you run into them...

you want to pk? get ready to be pked, it's the pk server!

We all know this, and I hope that others will think about this statement before making new forum topics like these.

PS: prohibited complains about the same as I do, our alts haven't yet been attacked. I know you don't tell me where CotM members are when you run into them...

Segor, I see that you write my name in your post but I can not see to which statement of me you are referring. Could you please explain your self so that everyone knows what you are talking about?

Thanks