Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Segor

SoulTaker

Selling

10k he's 7gc each

7K SRs 15gc each (1k=14kgc)

I will sell to the ebul PK Server Alliance members only. Don't ask why...

I hope my contribution here isn't as unpopular as it really is pointless.

Of course I don't like my unprotected harv'ers being beat up just because they were found. Nobody does. Still, doing that to me and others is a valid tactic to slow down our levelling, just as killing our fighters might glean some goodies.

Yes, I have to admit, this is the PK Server, and I signed up for PK'ing victim or victor.

Thus, I can only grumble when swatted down. When I swat back, however, there had better not be any bitching.

*Ahem* Just give me another three years... zzzzzzzzzzz.... snort. oink

I think the only thing that really disturbs me is when the posts get nasty in the client and I know there are some kids under 12 playing. That is not necessary please.

I agree with Piggy and that's a point that I believe a lot of ppl forget or ignore. We, as adults, have an opportunity to demonstrate our diplomacy and maturity when these kids are on. If we fail to effectively take advantage of that opportunity, what does that make us? Those with a conscience know what I'm talking about. Those that don't ... well, you know who you are and #ignore will take away all your comments - ugly or otherwise.

It doesn't matter how immature responses are, everyone has made up their minds about everyone already anyway. I don't care if someone is 40 or 50 years old, ingame everyone seems to be of the same age. Most players act in the same manner (swearing, lying, accusing others, making drama... just read the forums).

For those who don't play here and are reading these threads for some reason... Well it doesn't matter because they don't play here anyway ;p

Edit:

"Most players", so not me! .. thats what everyone thinks of themselves, that they are not mean or evil.

No-one is to blame for all the swearing, lying, accusations and drama... Only you are responsible for your actions. (But WHY you do something might be a RESPONSE on what someone else did.)

I (and some others of course) play like I want to play and admit that 'that' is how I want to play, others just keep saying that they are the good ones etc..

In response to Piggy,

We cant discuss what is nasty and what is not here, but i've seen some talk that would lead to suspension on main if it was said there. Please refrain from nasty statements. (I see those statements from people that claim to be 'old' and 'adult' so has nothing to do with age) If you mean the whining on channel etc, that is just part of pking :whistle:

Edited by ProHibited

In response to Piggy,

We cant discuss what is nasty and what is not here, but i've seen some talk that would lead to suspension on main if it was said there. Please refrain from nasty statements. (I see those statements from people that claim to be 'old' and 'adult' so has nothing to do with age) If you mean the whining on channel etc, that is just part of pking :P

If you mean this.. Then Your guild would have been all banned already :D lol :D

afaik only 1 guild got a warning to stop exployting a bug till now, the so very mature warlords.

I think for being way too mature for the server

wes.jpg

Edited by Segor

I am sorry but I was referring to ******* you ******* ***** ****** mother ****** father ***8***~!@# ........ that some 'mature' 'adults' say when they are out of control.

Funny that you two try to point the finger at 'warlords' again... I was not specifically talking about you or anyone in particular for that matter.

People try to insult/be mean all over the internet, its sad but true :D (including me sometimes)

Edit:

with 'cant discuss what is nasty and what is not here' I mean that it is against the forum rules to post stuff like that :P

That #ig stuff looks quite funny :D

Edited by ProHibited

But it is the 'offtopic' thread, created to keep spam out of the 'who am I' or whatever thread :P

Edit:

I just read the post from ST in that 'who are you' thing,

You already choose the 'warlords' side just because you choose to PK everyone :D Hehe

Edit:

Bit more on-topic already :D

Edited by ProHibited

@ your 2nd edit: lol I was gonna say that before, but i didnt want to be too contriversial :D

Edit: log on y00 n00b its reconstruction day

Edited by Requiem

I am sorry but I was referring to ******* you ******* ***** ****** mother ****** father ***8***~!@# ........ that some 'mature' 'adults' say when they are out of control.

Funny that you two try to point the finger at 'warlords' again... I was not specifically talking about you or anyone in particular for that matter.

People try to insult/be mean all over the internet, its sad but true :D (including me sometimes)

Edit:

with 'cant discuss what is nasty and what is not here' I mean that it is against the forum rules to post stuff like that :P

That #ig stuff looks quite funny :D

I will not quote and reply to this post.

P.S. That "funny" #ig stuff can get you bunch banned from the server.

afaik only a few of the warlords have actually abused that. personally i dont see why we dont get a cool tag already, virtaully everyone on the server knows whos who anyway.

afaik only 1 guild got a warning to stop exployting a bug till now, the so very mature warlords.

I think for being way too mature for the server

wes.jpg

roflmao ahahahahaha never had some fun in your life?

I just laughed so hard.

I can't believe you even screenied that lool, shall be my new siggy :D

It should be a feature seriously, and seeing you get so cut by it is ever so funnier.

I never used the #ig command in the guild that I am in now so how I could get banned for it is a big mystery to me.

How did you not quote meh ;)

Edit

I think im cool

Edit2

SoulTaker is famous

Edited by ProHibited

I thought this thread was about ST? :huh:

Have kept quiet as anything said on the forums you lot just turn into cr4p

All you seem to do on the forums is bitch and go off topic.

Pretty much the same in game the bitching side of it I guess, but that always comes from Pking and some flame can be fun

Tell me, why bring it to every new thread on this forum? All this does is make you all look immature and this can’t be good for the server

Can I suggest a flame Thread just so all you adults and mature players can release as you see fit and maybe then you might respect the rules of posting on forums and also respect the people that start the new threads.

The forum can get back to being a forum for information and not just 1 big slagging contest

Every time you feel the need to whine and cry about something that has been posted just post on that thread with a link to the I talk cr4p and act immature thread and all those that want to join in the bitching can reply in the right thread and leave the original one alone so it can stay on topic

Ok maybe the ‘I talk cr4p and act immature’ thread is long winded but maybe flame thread might be better.

All joking aside try it. It will make the forums a lot easier to read and then they can go back to being informative just like the main server forums

Thank you for those that have stayed on topic and the few that have welcomed me :)

And grats to Bkc my soul was his lmao

SoulTaker

Have started a new flame thread here's the link give it a go http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49668

Edited by SoulTaker

Just to be clear, ST struck the first blow - I was only (aggressively) defending myself. Don't want to damage my non-PK status. :-)

Just to be clear, ST struck the first blow - I was only (aggressively) defending myself. Don't want to damage my non-PK status. :-)

Good to know so im safe around you if i dont attack... umm re-thinks tactics This will test yout non PK status or get you to summon other players maybe.

ST as i am now known

Good to know so im safe around you if i dont attack...

That is true (but includes magic, summons, anything offensive). Ask around, I won't even attack in 1on1 PK contests, I make the other person strike the first blow. My excuse is that I "won't hit a lady". I'll let the male players interpret that as they will... :huh:

Edit:

with 'cant discuss what is nasty and what is not here' I mean that it is against the forum rules to post stuff like that :pinch:

That #ig stuff looks quite funny :P

I will not quote and reply to this post.

P.S. That "funny" #ig stuff can get you bunch banned from the server.

who cares? it's a shitty server anyways lol. it used to be good, before all the PKers left and let the mixers run things.

you have fun playing with yourself all day, i'm sure you enjoy having controlled PK environment and training all day with no point but to fight 2 players on the server. Oh and yes woodeh is strongest, go get handyman and do the 1v1 kk, if not, stfu.

it used to be good, before all the PKers left ...
Yea. Deep down most PKers appear to be lazy wimps. They all came to this server figuring they'd own the place in a week. Then they found out it takes actual work to level a character from scratch (when you can't just buy it), and there were other PKers just as capable as they were. Most of them were gone in a month; to much work for them. The few that stuck it out are now well established here and (mostly) respected.

As for the rest, well, there's more than one way a PKer can be a total looser. :D