Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Segor

SoulTaker

although today we are too few to have guilds fighting over resources

well, it might help if you weren't all allied to each other :lipssealed:

Yes I agree

As I see it there are 2 guilds on here woodeh’s warlords and the rest of the server. Whenever he fights one of you the rest of you join in and attack him. The other day it started with just 1v1 until another 3 jumped in. I know he is the strongest player on the server but 1v1 is also fun (does your alliance sit around outside shops terrorising old ladies with your baseball caps on too)

All the other players in your alliance even the week mixers walk around in Cols Titanium armor good swords and I know if I agree to fight one of them and they started losing your alliance would jump in.

So I will test players and pic my fights.

So I do attack more than harvesters but look at it from my side I need them to get ore and in some cases mixed items (you guys also mix in caves), but even there most of you carry Rosto’s when harvesting.

this topic is to keep the off topic chat at the Who are you post out as mucha s possible.

as I see it these experiments have already lead to a lot of posting around here and it's just the start.

Maybe just some background on the PK Server. Today's server layout is the responsability of those who keep whining about it.

When I joined the server there were only 2 players "terrorising old ladies with baseball caps" prohibited and bugspray (today woodeh).

The actions these 2 took on prety much everyone created the feeling of dislike towards the today so called Warlord, also know as the PK server copy cats after also being called "PkG", ^v^ (maybe some more i don't recall).

taking only on weak players and/or harvesting alts, trying to scamm players, agreeing to rules and breaking them at the first chance to get other off guard and win something from it....

for the so called Main server PKers this might even be something to be proud of, for most of the players on the PK Server this isn't anywhere close to honorable.

yes, atm Handyman character is the only one close to woodeh's build, with close A/D, atributes, but not as many negative perks and a Human instead of a gnome like woodeh. still several players fight woodeh 1vs1 and would do it more often if they could stick to it and keep mage chars and summon out of the fights.

MAD and CotM do fight amongst each other, probably more often than MAD fights "warlords", but it's done in a way that everyone involved accepts it and the outcome tends to get a compliment for the winner.

DHT I think you are confused and are thinking of a different time. None of my post is about you sorry I don’t even know who you are.

I am talking about what happened and what i saw the other day.

I am not interested in your petty squabbles and constant verbal attack of each other. I am just letting you know what I see and why I do what I am doing.

Just two final points

1: If your Handyman does not play anymore how can he be considered in the equation

and

2: I have already had some Intel from the alliance side given to me about your own people and would like to thank them for the invisible pots btw really helps

SoulTaker :devlish: --- Maybe i should have an alt SoulConverter :whistle:

Like i have said this is realy off topic lets start another thread if you want to carry ob this conversation

Well, I'm talking about what happened yesterday. If you weren't there, well, bad for you, cos you didn't see what the both sides are really like.

OK, so now someone who you are afraid to kill can not say a word here? I'm asking, I'm begging you to come take my soul, and yet you still don't do it? Lame.

There is no "equasion" at all. Handyman does not run around killing people 50 A/D below him, he doesn't train anymore, but he comes online from time to time to play.

See, these posts of yours have no value whatsoever. We play this server much longer than you do, so I'm pretty sure we have a better understanding of things. I can only suggest you to join a side, cos you won't make it alone.

Cheers. Come take my soul :lipssealed:

The other day it started with just 1v1 until another 3 jumped in. I know he is the strongest player on the server but 1v1 is also fun (does your alliance sit around outside shops terrorising old ladies with your baseball caps on too)

SoulTaker your talking crap.

1. u have not been online long anoth to understand why this was happening ..... it is woodeh and his followers that do all the 3 on 1 stuff i have yet to see him take on any one under 50 a/d 1 on 1 he always get his cronies to help him out (ie santa and senzon), then when it happens to them in return for them doing it then they complain ... to me they r just hypercrits (and i told him so ).

2. I also have not ever seen woodeh try to take even the biger player 1 - 1 as his always got some one there summoning on them. Now this is fine we dont complain about it but if it's done to them they do, again hypercrits.

So u see we only do to them what they have done to us..REMBER the saying "Whats good for the goose"

All the other players in your alliance even the week mixers walk around in Cols Titanium armor good swords and I know if I agree to fight one of them and they started losing your alliance would jump in

So basicly you want ppl to not carry rosto so u can just get there stuff .. also if it would help u out we could all stop wearing armour and carry 10kgcs so u can farm us like the monsters you train on.

Tbh I have not heard so much crap come out of one persons mouth, all i hear from you is whining about i cant get ppl stuff cause they carry rosto and omg yr wearing a col and i cant kill you omg this is unfair to me.

I must admit i like what you said about wanting to pk every one to get there soul it brings more fun to the server, but plz stop the whining about other ppl protecting then selfs or friends helping out if they r unable to.

Just so everyone knows.. soulTaker is and always will be blacklisted from our guild. He continuously attacks our harvesters with bears and tigers. We will not sell to him. The only way he would get something is if it was a drop.

I am not interested in your petty squabbles and constant verbal attack of each other.

The funny thing is.. you are the one that keeps talking. We are fine if you say NOTHING at all. LOL IF this statement were true.. you talk alot of Smack about our alliance And woodeh and his guild.. and I dont recall Woodeh saying much if anything to you.. as he usually isn't on when you are.

Bkc56 maybe stronger than you think he hits harder than Kit does)

I dont recall saying I was EVER stronger than bkc was??? Not sure I understand why you have to bring me into this...???You have a person vendetta against me I should know about?

I will not communicate in channel as much then you will never know if I’m afk or not, also it will stop a lot of flame.

Good I wont have to ask Santa claus for Peace then this year :lipssealed:

LOL

Edit:

ROFLMAO LOL!!!~ ... wtf?

'blacklisted'

'attacked us'

'whine'

Cmon grow up, stop complaining about Me/WoodeH attacking you bunch -.-

Segor stop posting lieszzz

Edit: Or I pk you

Edited by ProHibited

Hide your true motivation behind a word like "experiment" if you will. Doesn't change a thing.

Go ahead and pk my chars. It's a minor inconvenience at best. Sticks 'n Stones and all that. I know my way out of the UW. :P

LOL

Edit:

ROFLMAO LOL!!!~ ... wtf?

'blacklisted'

'attacked us'

'whine'

WTF??? I clearly see this as spam. And the title clearly doesn't have Prohibited in the title so if you should talk about Segor maybe start your own thread. there is nothing constructive or informative in your post. Hope you have a good day :P

Edited by kit_gw

what in your delusional mind are lies for most people are facts.

I wouldn't mind if you pked me, would be nice if you made it even once... to stop your rolls of failed attempts

PS: congratz on learning how to change font color and size. try to use it in a more discrete fashion from here on.

As I see it there are 2 guilds on here woodeh’s warlords and the rest of the server. Whenever he fights one of you the rest of you join in and attack him. The other day it started with just 1v1 until another 3 jumped in.

you hit the nail on the head here, for those complaining, the only time me/proH were sitting summoning to help woodeh was when this was happening. actually, iirc, the only time someone started summoning (in what was supposed to be a 1v1 ff) yaser who summoned on bkc while he was in a ff with Kit.

Also most of you seem to be refering to yesterdays PK activities, I dont see what your all complaining about, that was some of the more fun pk action we have seen here in a few days.

It seems SoulTaker is one of the few people on here with a real PKers attitude.

(quick edit: is it just me, or does the face of the human male EL avatar look like Keanu Reevs?)

Edited by Requiem

As I see it there are 2 guilds on here woodeh’s warlords and the rest of the server. Whenever he fights one of you the rest of you join in and attack him. The other day it started with just 1v1 until another 3 jumped in.

you hit the nail on the head here, for those complaining, the only time me/proH were sitting summoning to help woodeh was when this was happening. actually, iirc, the only time someone started summoning (in what was supposed to be a 1v1 ff) was poot (i think?) who summoned on bkc while he was in a ff with Kit.

Also most of you seem to be refering to yesterdays PK activities, I dont see what your all complaining about, that was some of the more fun pk action we have seen here in a few days.

(quick edit: is it just me, or does the face of the human male EL avatar look like Keanu Reevs?)

*fact* Again all speculation.. first off Poot wasn't even on when bkc and I were pvping.. and second.. I told bkc friendly fight.. and thats what I did.. it was OMNILOR that was summoning As None of the warlords were getting attacked While it was in the pk area.. and the summons had no tags.. when someone from MY guild summons they would clearly state CotM. */end fact*

post ammended, my bad.

is omni in warlords? and were ther worlords in pk when u were fighting bkc? i dont remember.

I'm sorry, was I imagining things or did you really jump me nakid fighting bkc? You didn't attack me when I was standing in a PK area alone, but DID attack me when I put down my armor. AND what is more, you didn't get the counter entry either, bkc did so LOL @ you.

You truly are the strongest player on the whole server.

P.S. You rock my world with your editing skills.

EDIT: Omiomlor is ProHibited's alt. In the next update the tagless guild bug will be removed, afaiu.

Edited by DHT

WTF??? I clearly see this as spam. And the title clearly doesn't have Prohibited in the title so if you should talk about Segor maybe start your own thread. there is nothing constructive or informative in your post. Hope you have a good day :P

This is not suggestions forum...

Bullshit threads deserve bullshit comments.

And my alt doesn't summon when people are fighting in votd...

Ok whatever ill make a new thread :P

Edited by ProHibited

you hit the nail on the head here, for those complaining, the only time me/proH were sitting summoning to help woodeh was when this was happening. actually, iirc, the only time someone started summoning (in what was supposed to be a 1v1 ff) was poot (i think?) who summoned on bkc while he was in a ff with Kit.

As u can see from pic (as i just love taking screenies) poot is no where to been seen. the rest r standing there to stop any one comming on and joining in.

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...screen007-1.png

Aslo in this pic u can c its 1-1 then u jumped in summoning so i jumped in to catch the summons then u decided to summon a arned orc and i died.

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...screen009-1.png

But as u can see no poot and 1 - 1

This is not suggestions forum...

Bullshit threads deserve bullshit comments.

And my alt doesn't summon when people are fighting in votd...

Ok whatever ill make a new thread :P

like i've told you before on the server, you aren't worth the time we type to answer you on anything.

you state it yourself, BS, that all you type and post, BS.

you try to make it to be flames, but you are a failure at it, as you have nothing to say that isn't BS.

if you want to pk me you know where to look for me, I won't bother attacking you as you are not worth it :P

Nah i'm not gonna make a new thread, changed my mind.

Segor please don't waste your time saying that replying to me is a waste of your time?

Segor, you are worth attacking :P Everyone is worth attacking in my opinion. Thats what I have to do to keep things real, To keep PK active. Just helping out the PK-server.

And you got that 'fact' thing from me :P

Edited by ProHibited

you hit the nail on the head here, for those complaining, the only time me/proH were sitting summoning to help woodeh was when this was happening. actually, iirc, the only time someone started summoning (in what was supposed to be a 1v1 ff) Omniomlor who summoned on bkc while he was in a ff with Kit.

kit + bkc agreed on a 1 vs 1 ff proh came in invis

[12:00:38] Today is the 17th day in the month of Zartia, the year 0005, Age of the Eternals

[12:00:38] Game Time: 04:04:41

[12:00:55] bkc56: I got 12 he's after that, I'm dead.

[12:01:00] Kit_gw: lol

[12:01:04] bkc56: I never hit a lady. You first.

[12:01:12] Your enemy used the ring of disengagement, so he fled, and you can't move for ~5 seconds.

(Proh att kit and i att him and he dissed

[12:01:14] Not now! (busy)

[12:01:15] Not now! (busy)

[12:01:16] Kit_gw: p***y (EDITED)

[12:01:17] [bromber @ 8*****]: that all i have

[12:01:18] ProHibited: rofl

[12:01:20] loki: owned

[12:01:21] bkc56: well, THAT wasn't nice.

[12:01:22] Not here! (can't attack players in non combat maps)

[12:01:26] Kit_gw: segor!!!!

[12:01:26] ProHibited p ye

[12:01:28] loki: by a girlie again

[12:01:42] bkc56: Kit, shall we try again?

[12:01:49] Kit_gw: Segor ran his butt to sto and then back LMAO!!!!

[12:01:52] loki: i wonder if u made a video of getting owned by kitty 2x

[12:01:52] Kit_gw: yes :)

[12:02:04] bkc56: You first...

[12:02:08] ProHibited: I never get owned by kitty kitty ;p

[12:02:17] Kit_gw got healed a little because of his/her armor!

[12:02:25] Kit_gw will be pushing up the daisies! (from her garden)

[12:02:28] ProHibited: ;p

[12:02:28] Requiem: wow nice

[12:02:36] bromber: very nice fight

[12:02:36] [PM to Kit_gw: why didnt u diss/restore :/]

[12:02:37] [bkc56 @ 1]: Do you not have no-fail restore kit?

[12:02:37] [Kit_gw @ 1]: LOL! oops.. .

[12:02:38] Segor: nice ffight

[12:02:39] dht: nice

[12:02:43] ProHibited: killed by a harvester \o/

[12:02:46] [Kit_gw @ 1]: Yes.. .

[12:02:53] bkc56: A harvester with no-fail.

[12:02:59] ProHibited: pro :)

[12:03:06] bkc56: But I do often restore in hades..... O.o

[12:03:12] Welcome to the Mynadar, Valley of the Dwarves!

[12:03:15] Segor: put a sock in it delusional

[12:03:17] Segor: you ran from her

[12:03:24] ProHibited: nope I didnt :)

[12:03:28] yaser: lol odin tag says kit

[12:03:36] Segor: lol

[12:03:47] bkc56: Kit didn't have mana. O.o

[12:03:52] dht: me next bkc?

[12:03:55] [yaser @ 1]: is cotm name change = kit?

[12:03:57] bkc56: We're going to try again if others will let us.

[12:04:10] Kit_gw: yes yes.. prohibitd attacked me.... I fogot to refil mana.. lol

[12:04:41] Kit_gw: okay now Im ready

[12:04:43] bkc56: Yes dht. WHen I get back from hades we can try too.

[12:04:46] [PM from Kit_gw: *********]

[12:04:47] dht: me 2

[12:04:47] dht: me 2

[12:04:50] bkc56: ok kit

[12:04:50] bkc56: ok kit

[12:04:55] [PM to Kit_gw: yes/no ]

[12:05:08] [PM from Kit_gw: *****?]

[12:05:29] [PM from Kit_gw: *********]

[12:05:30] [dht @ 8*****]: proh is gearing up

[12:05:31] yaser: dont kill meh woman this time

[12:05:38] Kit_gw got healed a little because of his/her armor!

[12:05:39] Kit_gw: LOL :)

[12:05:42] (*) yaser summoned a Rabbit

[12:05:42] bkc56: OK, out of HEs. I'm done.

[12:05:42] Segor: makes him run faster

[12:05:44] (*) yaser summoned a Rabbit

[12:05:47] dht: max pc i assume

[12:05:47] (*) yaser summoned a Rabbit

[12:05:47] dht: max pc i assume

[12:05:48] Kit_gw: yaser!

[12:05:51] bkc56 is on the Highway to Hell.

[12:05:54] Kit_gw: lol

[12:06:03] [bkc56 @ 1]: Thank you kit, nice spar.

[12:06:11] yaser: yes? i said something wrong meh dear

[12:06:20] Kit_gw: no, not at all :)

[12:06:24] bromber: lol

[12:06:25] [Kit_gw @ 1]: yes thank you as well :)

[12:06:39] [bkc56 @ 1]: Let me get fixed up, and we can try dht.

][12:06:53] [yaser @ 1]: sry bkc just wanted to save some1 "close to me"

[12:07:07] [PM from Kit_gw: But... you and **** around.. didnt know if *** had*******?]

[12:07:20] [PM to Segor: PM from Kit_gw: But... you and **** around.. didnt know if *** had*******?]]

[12:07:31] [bkc56 @ 1]: yaser, you mean the rabbits?

[12:07:44] [Kit_gw @ 1]: :) awww yaser :)

[12:08:11] [yaser @ 1]: yes sry for summoning my minions to do my drty work for me

[12:08:12] [PM from Segor: tell her *************** :)]

[12:08:20] [PM to Segor: ok]

[12:08:28] [bkc56 @ 1]: no problem. As I said, my 12 HEs were gone. The end was given.

[12:08:28] [PM from Segor: women will die if they don't know things lol]

[12:09:00] [PM to Segor: rofl will pm your message]

[12:09:06] [PM from Segor: lol]

[12:09:22] [PM to Kit_gw: [PM from Segor: women will die if they don't know things lol] i******]

[12:09:29] Segor: curiosity is just too strong

[12:09:33] [loki @ 82327]: woodeh on

[12:09:39] [PM from Kit_gw: I knew ********Yes you are :)]

[12:09:43] [PM from loki: go out]

[12:10:14] bkc56: ok, 12 HEs and 75 Mana. Anyone gonna let us spar in peace?

[12:10:14] Kit_gw: Whose? did you know that curiosity killed the kit? LOL

[12:10:39] [PM to Kit_gw: ********************* :P ]

[12:10:45] Segor: I only take part of fights i'm asked to join... for som eeadon

[12:10:50] Segor: reason

[12:10:56] yaser: u can do what u want with dht :P

(proh came invis and got dht in ff and requiem stated spam summoning)[/color]

[12:11:09] dht's body cannot live without the mind.

[12:11:09] You are now immune to magic, for the next 90 seconds. Enjoy :)

[12:11:10] Benvolio: lols :P

[12:11:12] ProHibited got healed a little because of his/her armor!

[12:11:12] ProHibited got healed a little because of his/her armor!

[12:11:18] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:18] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:20] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:20] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:23] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:23] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:25] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:25] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:27] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:27] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:27] Your enemy used the ring of disengagement, so he fled, and you can't move for ~5 seconds.

[12:11:28] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:28] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:30] [bkc56 @ 1]: I guess they couldn't let us be dht.

[12:11:31] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

[12:11:31] (*) Requiem summoned a Rat

Edited by yaserhameed

What can I say

I guess this should be my last post on these forums just to stop the flame. There is no point in me explaining to you what I am doing or trying to accomplish here. If all you do is twist and turn it into nothing that I am really talking about

Maybe I am wrong in calling this the PK server I don’t even think it’s the Harvest server its true name should be the alliance server because you players really think you own it. (I just to add not all of the alliance are this way)

Let’s face it you really don’t like your little world rocked do you?

You are all so full of anger, frustration and ego. You have turned and twisted everything that I have said. Every one of your posts turns into loads of flame and go off topic. Maybe this is the same for the warlords too I just have not seen it as much since I started to play.

You all know why I am here and what I will do. I have not hidden it from you or tried to scam you I just want to PK and try to survive from it.

This attitude does not go down very well on the Alliance side of the PK server. If more PKers came from main would you treat them all like this?

My aim is to cut of your supply lines remove as many of your rostos from the game and maybe get some death bags in the process.

Ok so I have found the main way your alliance raises gc on this server and so far it has cost you over 10 rosto's but that part of the game is called controlling resources. At this time I have decided not to share this with your enemies.

Again I stress I do not have any emotion in this so name calling does not work. I do not have personal vendettas against any of you everyone is my target warlord and alliance alike.

I will Honour your agreement not to PK during events and invasions what more can I do

So there it is

Take your anger out in the game come find me before I find you

Your Soul is mine

SoulTaker

Come join the PK server Pking is fun

So now don't say my alt summoned those rats anymore ok? Thanks

I attacked kit_gw So what? .. We have you red tagged! pk listed, blacklisted, whatever

Edit:

During invasions I pk those that try to pk me.. I have left the low leveled chars alone, lets keep it that way. (that is up to you, if someone starts yelling at me ill pk that person)

Edited by ProHibited

As u can see from pic (as i just love taking screenies) poot is no where to been seen. the rest r standing there to stop any one comming on and joining in.

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...screen007-1.png

Aslo in this pic u can c its 1-1 then u jumped in summoning so i jumped in to catch the summons then u decided to summon a arned orc and i died.

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...screen009-1.png

But as u can see no poot and 1 - 1

yes I already said I fixed my post, I wasnt sure who it was, according to Yaser's post it was Yaser apparently.

Neither of your Pics prove anything at all though, in the second one im sitting in the back by the lamp post with bor/arrows (no conjuror cape) on.

thats not the point....read your guildies post that i pked ppl in ff........when it was you(proh) and btw i only summon 2-3 times and i told bkc....and bkc didnt mind anyway

Cool :D

Point is none of the warlords make such a big deal out of nothing as you bunch do...

And who cares how a guild is named.. its about the people not a name :D

Edited by ProHibited

I want to clarify my statement for those who have reading problems:

@soultaker: you'll never make it. both alliance and the warlords, whichever it is, are strong within themselves and will fight for what they need. you coming into a mine with tiger stones might piss someone off, but it definitely won't cut resources off. and you know too little about the server and its community to state the things you do.

@prohibited: we don't have problems with you pking us as long as the fight is at least close to fair. I never whined, I never cried about getting pked. all I did was laugh at you.

P.S. Selling Potions of Enhanced Reading, PM me!