Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stone

"What happened"

Time for some "what happened" riddles :brooding:. I give you a little story and you ask me questions that i can only answer

with YES or NO, till you figured out what happened. Feel free to post your own ones after this is solved :whistle:.

Please only take part if you dont know the solution. I may give a little price to the person who figured it out first,

but this is not a competition, so dont expect much :icon13:.

Heres the first:

A guy writes a story. The guy dies.

A woman reads the story. Her husband dies.

Noone ever read that story again.

What happened and why?

Have fun...

Does this guy control life and death in writing??? JK, but um No

Do the woman and man know eachother? Yes

and

Was Murder Commited? Yes

Is the murderer mentioned anywhere in the original story?

and

If so... I would say : The Man is the womans husband.. He wrote it : She killed him afterwards and destroyed the book

Is the murderer mentioned anywhere in the original story? No

and

If so... I would say : The Man is the womans husband.. He wrote it : She killed him afterwards and destroyed the book No

The Murderer is the (Man who wrote the books') Wife... and she killed both the man and woman who read the book? No

But please be more specific and clear, i hardly understood what you wanted to say hehe.

And remember: "What happened and why?"

Edited by Stone

The "man who wrote the story" is/was married to the "woman who read the story" so only 1 man dies.

His wife killed him because the book is a story of an affair or some such thing from which she gleans enough information to relate to real life people, places & situations - and she has some issues, obviously, to kill someone in the first place. :icon13:

And she destroys the book. The end. :brooding:

Does the man Maybe or woman know the murderer? Yes

The "man who wrote the story" is/was married to the "woman who read the story" so only 1 man dies. No

His wife killed him because the book is a story of an affair or some such thing from which she gleans enough information to relate to real life people, places & situations - and she has some issues, obviously, to kill someone in the first place. :PNo :P

And she destroys the book. The end. :)

The man writes a book about A woman's husband dying, the Woman in the story thinks he is plotting something after she reads it because it relates to her life, and kills him and her husband?

The man writes a book about A woman's husband dying, the Woman in the story thinks he is plotting something after she reads it because it relates to her life, and kills him and her husband? No

Keep asking more about the background and about details, dont try to solve it with one question :)

Hmm, do any of the events in the original story occur in the book the man is writing?

Is the murdurer the "woman who reads the books"' husband?

Hmm, do any of the events in the original story occur in the book the man is writing? If you mean by "original story" the story that happened, yes kinda

Is the murdurer the "woman who reads the books"' husband? No

Is the murder close to the woman?

EDIT : close as in : Do the murderer and the woman know eachother well

Edited by DarthCookie

Is the murder close to the woman?

EDIT : close as in : Do the murderer and the woman know eachother well Yes

And dont forget:

QUOTE (DarthCookie @ May 2 2009, 01:54 AM) *

Does the man Maybe or woman know the murderer? Yes

Is the the Woman who read the books' father/mother? No

Before we go on and i possibly misunderstood your question, please explain again what you meant with

QUOTE (DarthCookie @ May 1 2009, 10:32 PM) *

The Murderer is the (Man who wrote the books') Wife... and she killed both the man and woman who read the book?

I meant : The "Man who wrote the book and died"'s wife Murdered both him and the "Man who's wife read the book" First part is wrong, second part is right i think :)

But still the why...

Edited by Stone

I meant : The "Man who wrote the book and died"'s wife Murdered both him and the "Man who's wife read the book" First part is wrong, second part is right i think :)

But still the why...

Could you tell me what the "first part is" and what the "second part" is plz? :)

I meant : The "Man who wrote the book and died"'s wife Murdered both him That part is wrong. and the "Man who's wife read the book" That part is right.

George killed Fred because he loved Tori.

Tori killed George because she thought Fred and Gina were in love, and wanted to get back at Gina.

Fred = Man who wrote the book

Gina = Woman who read the book

Tori = Man who wrote book's wife

George = Woman who read book's Husband

(I put names because the "Man who wrote the book" and the "man who wrote the books'" wife, was getting confusing. Sorry, if you don't like it I will go back to before.)