Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mrfancypants

Alching shop/service

ok, i need to get my alch up, (at 55 atm) and would like to alch things for people.

i make iron/steel/silver/gold/titanium/bars, and all essenses (i will replace whatever i fail on as well)

ok, i need to get my manu up, (at 29 atm) and would like to manu things for people.

i make all leather armors, iron helm, steel shield, all swords up to tit serp for free with ings (i provide food)

ok, i need to get my craft up, (at 37 atm) and would like to craft things for people.

i make all rings up to idalorean, and uni/moon/star medallion atm for free for ings (i provide food)

ok, i need to get my potions up, (at 50 atm) and would like to potion? things for people.

i make potions of wildness/body-spirit restoration/vitality/will/coord/phys/manufacture/summoning and magic/crafting potions

You can either provide me with ings, and i get the food myself, or i can get everything and charge you gc's, or will also take items such as harvestables.

i make iron/steel/silver/gold bars, and all essenses (i will replace whatever i fail on as well)

Shop:

BarsMAX 100 a time

Iron: 38gc

Steel: 52gc

Silver: 40gc

Gold: 50gc

Essence

Energy: 8gc MAX 500 an order

Health: 7gc

Fire: 3.5gc

Life: 5gc

Orders: