Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Segor

Weapon auction

20k scythe plx

(and btw, i think that the people that actually participated in the instance to get the wep, should have to bid a certain amount over what the higest bid is, because the amount of gc the weapon makes, is split up to each of them, letting the person get it cheaper. either that, or if its someone from the invasion that is highest bidder, is left out of getting the gc made.)

EDIT: didnt have num lock on, so i didnt put the "20" in :P

Edited by mrfancypants

(and btw, i think that the people that actually participated in the instance to get the wep, should have to bid a certain amount over what the higest bid is, because the amount of gc the weapon makes, is split up to each of them, letting the person get it cheaper. either that, or if its someone from the invasion that is highest bidder, is left out of getting the gc made.)

don't worry about it. it's working very smooth among us, as the rules were layed before the first auctions were closed.

irrelevant reply: it was on done on The Day of Brave.

we pwn :)

Lol, you have 1 sec cooldown, oh you pwn so hard. :P

irrelevant reply: it was on done on The Day of Brave.

we pwn :P

Lol, you have 1 sec cooldown, oh you pwn so hard. :whistle:

Don't forget you can't flee on that day. Wanna try fighting Labagiu without fleeing? :P

let's get back to the topic.

#1 - 50Kgc

so far we got items out in 3/4 atempts.

this was possible with a couple of the Ebul PK Server Alliance members.

I'm sure teh pawnz0rs warlords can do a lot better, they just can't be bothered with it.

nah just the new guy did hell of a job.....first he got woodeh + his + yours +req summons with help of gambit, than proh + req 50 rabbits than req + his alt........than in the instance when handy got out in the start he did hell of a job taking handys place.

btw on the day of brave both of you were on.....i heard he was calling you guys out and both of you logged off...sad when you guys claim to be #1....now we know who it is

I just gave you guys a compliment, dont ruin the moment for yourselves by going all negative again -.-

Don't you know??? Life is what YOU make of it...

Edit

Kinda weird how your client spawns all those strange actors that no-one else can see ;) Perhaps just use the legal one available for download on http://www.eternal-lands.com?

Edited by ProHibited

Edit

Kinda weird how your client spawns all those strange actors that no-one else can see ;) Perhaps just use the legal one available for download on http://www.eternal-lands.com?

This is an auction post and you are not considered a bidder. Don't ask me why...

If you are seeing things better check your eyes with a doctor or the rest with a shrink.

Edit

Kinda weird how your client spawns all those strange actors that no-one else can see :P Perhaps just use the legal one available for download on http://www.eternal-lands.com?

well i will ask him to upload all the pic in imageshack.us or send them to me in e-mail (he was having problems in uploading in photobucket.com).

the message i typed b4 was what he told me......... ask him what ubber client he uses or what he smoked when he told me that story.

braveday.png

i also got a chat log in the e-mail.......but not worth posting "cuz any1 can fake the logs"

but w/e (btw u can check yourself by going in the chatlogs yourself :P

[14:52:56] You see: WoodeH

[14:58:10] ProHibited has logged on.

[14:58:27] ProHibited: ah cmon wtf is this ;p

[14:59:50] [Gambit @ 1]: lets play ProHibited

[15:00:09] [ProHibited @ 1]: go ahead ;p

both of you logged off

the pic of him killing you guys

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...40&start=40

Kit_gw, DHT, Gambit, Yaser, Loki, Handyman and Segor

#1 Bronze Sword 15Kgc

#2 Bronze Sword 15Kgc

#3 Dragon Blade 20Kgc

auction meant for the Ebul PK Server Alliance members.

Closing Sunday 17th, 20:00 GMT (and/or 12h after the last bid)