56 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Most Evil?

• Mortos
    • The Devil
    • God
    • Mickey Mouse
    • Barney the Dinosaur
    • Teletubbies

There was a very involved and long discussion on channel 6.

It was about evil and such.

so I want to know...out of the names mentioned who do you think is the most evil.

Shea

You are actually carrying that drivel to forums?

Why??????? It was bad enough there.

Actually my hope was that it would show just how silly the discussion was and maybe bring it to an end.

Epic Fail!

Shea

You are actually carrying that drivel to forums?

Why??????? It was bad enough there.

Doesn't all drivel end up here anyway :confused:

I voted for that big evil purple dinosaur!

voted for God , by far the most obvious choice

BTW Tirun PMd me after the discussion and wanted everyone to see this video of him which he made to show us all he is not such a bad guy after all

thanks

I don't know what's going on and what kind of discussion was on ch 6, but I still voted for teletubbies :confused:

Basically- I don't remember exactly how it all started(I am to blame I'm sure), but tiruncollimdus wanted to argue about his 'proof' that Mortos was pure evil bc the story said so...then entertained us with funny contradictions and pr0 quotes as myself and machevort gave facts of our own about the topic...others joined in aswel. He was just too full of himself to respect others opinions and wanted all to believe in exactly what he believes...so gj on your vote...the teletubbies are quite the sinners :blush:. *edit* lmfao @ Ateh <3 he only pm'd me with more garbage of why he was 'right' -.-

Edited by Nahtepa

voted for God , by far the most obvious choice

BTW Tirun PMd me after the discussion and wanted everyone to see this video of him which he made to show us all he is not such a bad guy after all

thanks

roflmao at link. funniest thing i seen all day XD

I don't know what's going on and what kind of discussion was on ch 6, but I still voted for teletubbies :whistle:

LOL. EXACTLY.

The most cruel & evil things that I have seen are the invasions of Lucaa... and if you count the mean harvest events and the MBs summoned by harvesting... WE HAVE A WINNER! :confused:

He was just too full of himself to respect others opinions and wanted all to believe in exactly what he believes

That's a proof that at least some things in this Universe remain constant and never change, that's great for a comfort of stablity \o/

:confused:

Thanks G0d for #lc command

The poll lacks the most important option "Suck-ups". I'm getting sick with all this fake smiles and ass-kissing that takes place in there.

Anyone seen the cremation of care ritual?

Held at Bohemian Grove ? Yes , thanks to Alex Jones having the balls to sneak in and film it :P

Really makes you wonder what the heads of state and business are doing offering a mock human sacrafice to an ancient babylonian deity called Moloch in the form of a 30 foot stone Owl

Insane

Anyone seen the cremation of care ritual?

Held at Bohemian Grove ? Yes , thanks to Alex Jones having the balls to sneak in and film it :)

Really makes you wonder what the heads of state and business are doing offering a mock human sacrafice to an ancient babylonian deity called Moloch in the form of a 30 foot stone Owl

Insane

I brought that up because the thing(?) they sacrifice is referred to as "dull care", which to me seems like the elite laughing at our good/evil system, which they don't subscribe to, yet exploit. :P