Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sywren

Attention KF PKers

I'm not sure where this thread should go, so please move it to the appropriate place.

This is just a notice to KF pkers that I've been doing some filming in there and will continue to film for about a week or so. Most people have been pretty cool about letting me sit there, but there are some who don't know what's going, so I wanted to make a little announcement.

If you'd really like to up your chances of being in any clips that I choose, wear full sets of armor and sparkly swords. Lots of magic and summoning is good, too. White tigers tend to look the most dramatic.

Thank you for your help!

Most videos aren't in an attempt to provide Eternal Lands with an official trailer. I was just giving an option that I would take if I were in this position. The moderators are generally nice and would talk about it and give their reasons as to why. If Sywren decided to abuse the green name, then a ban would be the obvious course of action. I don't really see harm in this one time kind of thing. But I'm not the one who makes these decisions.

just make sure u cast MI if you're close enough to fights that you could be mana drained.

any 'innocent bystander' who gives my opponent mana gets killed :closedeyes:

"green names" can't just be handed out.

It is a moderator command.

Please don't suggest things like this.

just make sure u cast MI if you're close enough to fights that you could be mana drained.

any 'innocent bystander' who gives my opponent mana gets killed :D

This is a good point, but I'm really not thinking about casting spells while I'm there. I will be mana-less, so if you see someone attempt to mana drain me, know that they've just depleted a little more of their own mana.

I will branch u. Till ur camera breaks... How's that sound

Very nice of you Pookie :D

@Sywren

Where were you last weekend? :P DMan Lelugo and me had quite interesting fights :P Anyways, goodluck on your vid :) Make it hot :D

PS. Oh btw you should see how Blake acts when he gets mana depleted before calling "tigers" dramatic ;p

-Kaddy

Attempt to persuade a higher-up for a green name?

Actually, even those among the mods that could have had a green name have not been using it to film PK or dragons for the official trailer, to avoid being unfair to other players.

Having said this, PKers lust for blood hasn't exactly helped so far... Icy has been more kind (God bless Test Server! :)).