Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LewisCarroll

Monarchy in the PK

Yea we take people out in two hits. :icon4:

So we don't need big fights, cuz we just pick the weakest of the attacking party and kill those :)

DHT is a whiner :cry:

Edited by ProHibited

TOPIC

Monarchy in the PK, Something to read while harvesting :icon4:

So you expect Woodeh to fight; 3 Giants, ~20 Bears, SyAnide, Segor, Kit_gw, Gambit, Hailee, DHT, Grim and countless others, All in CoL, steel/tit sets, Great swords/Halberds the whole biz.

SantaClaus 30s a/d, a Mage. You all had MI - He was rendered useless. Turushu no col, no great sword - a s2e & aug set.

Would you expect Woodeh to not diss? (not my usual flame, but just some common sense. i know i wouldn't stick around to fight 3 giants + 7ppls)

Not only your numbers are completely rediculous it is completely off topic.

AFAIK the only person who summoned giants on woodeh was me, 1 in IOTF where he was fighting me 1vs1 and diss&tele the next second, and 1 in Idaloran when he was fighting Syanide and Gambit.

If you guys want Monarchy discuss it properly, if you don't take you pker talk to a new post where it can stay on topic and stopp flamming those who did try to stop and think of something they though could be good to chear most pK Server players.

You guys keep saying there is no PK, i'm a bit tired of that talk, specially because when I get an alt on a pk place no one attacks besides woodeh.

All i know from main server PKers (and I was never one of them) that roam the PK server is that they want to kill ppl 24/7, sitting close to storage, but they don't want to die, and they become the biggest whinners when they do. I see CotM and MAD losing rostos, fighting to the death but I don't see anyone else (someone will post and say diss rings are the most powerful PK weapon).

If i liked to kill people 30+ levels weaker than me while nekkid and harvesting or walking around I would take them out in 2 hits as well, I just don't think it's even close to an honorable fight. That why I do it only to those who I consider having none.

I can't say the idea is good or bad, it will sure be good for some and bad for others.

I would have to join the Indiferent part.

I play to have fun and I already know that this kind of big community groups are too much work and too little fun for the time I play (personal oppinion).

I wouldn't find better words to say my personal opinion too, about LewisCarol's idea

Vote Alkazar for King

TOPIC

Monarchy in the PK, Something to read while harvesting :confused:

So you expect Woodeh to fight; 3 Giants, ~20 Bears, SyAnide, Segor, Kit_gw, Gambit, Hailee, DHT, Grim and countless others, All in CoL, steel/tit sets, Great swords/Halberds the whole biz.

SantaClaus 30s a/d, a Mage. You all had MI - He was rendered useless. Turushu no col, no great sword - a s2e & aug set.

Would you expect Woodeh to not diss? (not my usual flame, but just some common sense. i know i wouldn't stick around to fight 3 giants + 7ppls)

Not only your numbers are completely rediculous it is completely off topic.

AFAIK the only person who summoned giants on woodeh was me, 1 in IOTF where he was fighting me 1vs1 and diss&tele the next second, and 1 in Idaloran when he was fighting Syanide and Gambit.

If you guys want Monarchy discuss it properly, if you don't take you pker talk to a new post where it can stay on topic and stopp flamming those who did try to stop and think of something they though could be good to chear most pK Server players.

You guys keep saying there is no PK, i'm a bit tired of that talk, specially because when I get an alt on a pk place no one attacks besides woodeh.

All i know from main server PKers (and I was never one of them) that roam the PK server is that they want to kill ppl 24/7, sitting close to storage, but they don't want to die, and they become the biggest whinners when they do. I see CotM and MAD losing rostos, fighting to the death but I don't see anyone else (someone will post and say diss rings are the most powerful PK weapon).

If i liked to kill people 30+ levels weaker than me while nekkid and harvesting or walking around I would take them out in 2 hits as well, I just don't think it's even close to an honorable fight. That why I do it only to those who I consider having none.

"AFAIK" I was there and I know what I saw. How can you come out here and blatantly lie saying there was only SyAnide/Gambit/You. Maybe the bears were imaginary with other players?

There was no flaming. Just because you tried to make out like there was some in my post, just tries to hide the fact that you won't agree with anyone besides your ego. e.g. Take a look at most of your posts in the PK threads.

Off-Topic? I replied to to DHT.

@ bigkav: maybe you didn't see the tags on bears? Kit and me were hunting santa a bit further from there, and when we came there was only Sy/Gambit/Segor so stfu.

@Squwtv: I think you don't play in this server.

"AFAIK" I was there and I know what I saw. How can you come out here and blatantly lie saying there was only SyAnide/Gambit/You. Maybe the bears were imaginary with other players?

There was no flaming. Just because you tried to make out like there was some in my post, just tries to hide the fact that you won't agree with anyone besides your ego. e.g. Take a look at most of your posts in the PK threads.

just get me a screen shot of that situation with 3 summoned Giants and the 7 ppl, or put a sock in it, and I will take my ego away from your path.

If my post are offensive in some way to you try to stop and think why I post what I post. maybe most of the time is because ppl like you that logged a couple hours and got bored because they weren't 100+ A/D on this server and couldn't pk everyone that instead of helping this server grow just come on the forums and talk crap.

i think 'the alliance' is the scared bunch tbh, hence the alliances

indead we are. We are a scared bunch because we go out on pk instead of sitting in safe storages when other players are around.

I don't need to role play to go out into pk areas, all i need is to harvest or hunt for mobs.

With all our differences, we (as a community, everyone playing on the pk-server) can never choose one king. So all this talk is perfectly on-topic :blush:

I saw 3 people take down one giant... so even one giant summoned on someone is overkill? Oh well i've killed a few giants 1vs1 too :confused::)

Here's the video:

I think what's really pissing you all off is that you know you can't win a battle against us. No warlord (grats on the new guild, btw. May I suggest staying away from any NPC store bots?) could be king or queen.

The allied guilds, on the other hand, are comprised mostly of adults who can put aside their egos and allow someone to call him or herself the king or queen of the server. I think it'd be fun to pass the title around. I had a lot of fun in this video. I'd love to have more battles like this. I am absolutely ready to stand behind anyone in the allied guids who'd like to be the first king (*cough*Segor*cough*) or queen.

You can get your entire guild together and meet us for battle, but you can't win.

And you know it.

Edited by sywren

Lol nice vid, well that is a good impression on how you pk. A bunch versus one...

blah blah blah

and what to say about you/woodeh/santaclaus teaming on me and others?

just move your eyes away from your belly button for a second before you post.

thank you for the video Sy, where did you hide the other 2 giant, the 20 bear and the other 4 chars I heard about?

something i do notice on the video is how much I lag with my mobile card internet.

Lol nice vid, well that is a good impression on how you pk. A bunch versus one...

Seriously? I don't think this post was thought out.

The reason we were all in Idaloran is because woodeh, santa, and turushu killed bromber and then went to ida to get the rekill.

Seriously? I don't think this post was thought out.

The reason we were all in Idaloran is because woodeh, santa, and turushu killed bromber and then went to ida to get the rekill.

That is true... Lets see a bunch *woodeh, Santa, Turushu* versus ONE.... *bromber* HUH! Very interesting... :confused:

Here's the video:

I think what's really pissing you all off is that you know you can't win a battle against us. No warlord (grats on the new guild, btw. May I suggest staying away from any NPC store bots?) could be king or queen.

The allied guilds, on the other hand, are comprised mostly of adults who can put aside their egos and allow someone to call him or herself the king or queen of the server. I think it'd be fun to pass the title around. I had a lot of fun in this video. I'd love to have more battles like this. I am absolutely ready to stand behind anyone in the allied guids who'd like to be the first king (*cough*Segor*cough*) or queen.

You can get your entire guild together and meet us for battle, but you can't win.

And you know it.

Nice selective footage. That's nowhere near the start or the end of the fight. Nice sign of a lot of bears, and LOL @ the bears walking through the gate with Segor. Big fail :D. You might have the community on your side, but it's obvious the bullshit coming from your mouth.

EDIT: Would be nice someone conveniently having footage of the people that were chasing turushu/santa along with summons. could really have a good laugh at segor then. ^^

EDIT 2: Also - Everyone knows woodeh is strongest on server and no-one can take him one on one. If he was to be crowned king you know your community would be first in line to start bitching.

Edited by bigkav

chasing santa? I ran straight into him and killed him :D yeah, kit was nearby, I bet she couldn't resist too :(

Now I don't have the exact quotes, but I'll try to summarize:

WoodeH: I'm da strongest on server!

ProHibited: I'm da strongest on server!

dht: so which one of you is stronger?

WoodeH: me does no training so it is prohibited.

ProHibided: oh hi i atack Segor whn he trains and i hav to runz :P

I bet it's not very clear, but you get the idea. Guess who's the strongest for real?

Nice selective footage. That's nowhere near the start or the end of the fight.

I know you love us oh so very much, but after woodeh diss&tele where did the fight went on?

Nice sign of a lot of bears, and LOL @ the bears walking through the gate with Segor. Big fail :). You might have the community on your side, but it's obvious the bullshit coming from your mouth.

I probably said something about me summoning 3 giants + 20 bears while I was fighting with woodeh along with other 6 people... ;)

EDIT: Would be nice someone conveniently having footage of the people that were chasing turushu/santa along with summons. could really have a good laugh at segor then. ^^

Maybe someone could get footage of woodeh, santa and turushu hunting and killing a player with 40's A/D called bromber. everyone would have a laugh at me there

EDIT 2: Also - Everyone knows woodeh is strongest on server and no-one can take him one on one. If he was to be crowned king you know your community would be first in line to start bitching.

I wouldn't mind seeing him 1vs1 with Handyman, using no summons nor diss rings, but I've seen that offer being rejected in the past.

And one thing that I would love to know is why a bag of wind like you keeps saying i'm trying to take the hot spot on this server as the strongest character, specially when your way to decide who is the best comes from 1vs1 fighting.

I don't recall saying I was the strongest player on the server even when I had the highest OA on the server.

The same way I never said I was a pker, but on the pk server you will have to pk at some given time. I found out about it while training on wolves.

Since this is thread is fun ill post it here... (pk is fun too, thats why)

When I teleported to VotD from c2 in my training outfight I saw WoodeH fight 3 other people.

So of course I attack one of those 3 because it is fun, then suddenly they all try to run away!

Not everyone made it back into the save area :(

And some other stuff too,,,

This is Pay to Play server, (Join now!)

4vs2.jpg

^^ Meh tit long does wonders...

Angels have been sent to assist poot

bromber has made a fatal tactical error.

#GM from WoodeH: get yaser

yaser should have looked both ways before crossing the street.

SantaClaus has discovered the one ring to rule them all.

Then no #arm fight between WoodeH & Kit_gw

Kit_gw decided to help with the overpopulation problem...

And a fight between Yaser in full gear +bear+harm versus WoodeH without #arm (Good job)

WoodeH went on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney!

So a few rostogols were lost by 'teh enemie' but none by ProH/WoodeH so we won!

Also got a very cool vid of WoodeH in a 1vs1 versus Gambit (but it became a 3-4 versus one later .. perhaps I will upload it some day, but we were all there to see it anyway)

And because these pictures look cool (first 2 come from that vid):

1vs3%202tiger.jpg

4people.jpg

branch.jpg

we_own_them.jpg

Edited by ProHibited

chasing santa? I ran straight into him and killed him :( yeah, kit was nearby, I bet she couldn't resist too :P

Now I don't have the exact quotes, but I'll try to summarize:

WoodeH: I'm da strongest on server!

ProHibited: I'm da strongest on server!

dht: so which one of you is stronger?

WoodeH: me does no training so it is prohibited.

ProHibided: oh hi i atack Segor whn he trains and i hav to runz :P

I bet it's not very clear, but you get the idea. Guess who's the strongest for real?

No those are not exact quotes...

I think you said something like (dont have exact quotes):

We is real good at pking, me never go in pk with items and fight unless there is my 3 or more strong friends online to protect me. And when prohibited kills me (again) I cry all the time :(

And a fight between Yaser in full gear +bear+harm versus WoodeH without #arm (Good job)

WoodeH went on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney!

we_own_them.jpg

Funny that you post the fact that yaser had gear when he killed woodeh but you don't post you killed kit_gw while she had no gear and you were in gull gear + invisible when you attacked her, but you posted the PKI screen :P

who did you own? bromber and poot? gambit with santaclaus harm!

you low level players/alts died just the same and more often while I was online.

no pics of you and woodeh trying to take me down? :whistle:

how many times did you diss & ran just from me? I see 3 in 4 pics you posted :)

it's nice to know you managed to catch up after 1,5 years of server. OK so we reset our characters and such, but WTG big congratz \o/

don't let those diss rings run out :medieval:

please post kill counters & #pki plz

btw look @ his armor and mine im in leather/iron :P he is in tit/steel

and gratz to all 3 of you by killing me with harms (once again that takes real skills to do so gj)

anyway the last 4-6 hrs i played in 2 days gave me 2 very rare stones 1 enriched essence + 2 rare books + instance done.....losing 1 rosto with harms in NP :)

btw it was good fighting with the old pr0h.......the new 1 is just a stronger version of coward woodeh

Edited by yaserhameed

Since this is thread is fun ill post it here... (pk is fun too, thats why)

why am i never on when teh fun st00fs happens :P

We is real good at pking, me never go in pk with items and fight unless there is my 3 or more strong friends online to protect me. And when prohibited kills me (again) I cry all the time :(

1. yeah, I never go in pk with or without items, cos I don't have the levels/build/skills that I want to yet.

2. I don't go if there are 3 friends to watch my back, but I go to watch their backs if they ask me to. (remember bromber? uhuh)

3. And when prohibited kills me... oh sorry, don't remember a single time when you killed me :)

EDIT: thing is, we don't cry about losing rosts if it's a fair fucking fight

Edited by DHT

Well you won't cry about loosing a rost but *sometimes* *some* of you start yelling all kinds of things to just let out the emotions when getting killed/owned...

Thats alright, and if I did not react to all that; #jc 1 would be a lot more boring these days.

Yaser killed me 24 times, most of the times in KF when I trained fluff, did not bother about dissing+running away. Would get expensive if I started fighting back at full power all those times...

It is still quite an achievement, others just pked me a few times in KF.

My pki is about zero, with like 20 more deaths then wins that means I kill people with high PKI most of the time...