Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
A_BloCK

Kharn banned why?

Other than the fact you spent all yesterday/last night alternating characters WAY before you ever started changing passowords (breaking your no alts and no sharing conditions), remember THIS plea from you?

Hi im frozen ingame i just want to let u guys know that i did not know what i was doin was against the rules and i have never been baned befor and im srry will never happen again i just want to play el on my charater again i will delete all alts if u can tell me how long im banned for would be nice and im truly srry :(

So what do you do? Make me REALLY sorry I gave you the benefit of the doubt and believed you. Doesn't sound now like you give a flying fig about "your" character at all.

Edit: forgot to add that not only did you play on this character and had log-in fights with it many times before actually "trading" for it and changing passwords, kharn and frozen traded too, lots of nice stuff.

(You two were real charmers in channel 6 too).

the only reason wewhere logging is to changes pass and make sure that the pass was right and i only logged for less then 10 seconds

and the trading was frozen at sto aand kharn did so we made agreement that i could have the iron in sto thats the only thing we traded and how did i break the no alts if i didnt log on for more then 10 sec to check the pass

dont know what u mean about log and fights ??

Edited by _DRACUL_

That is a complete lie.

I see 6 hours worth of this character changing IP's between you and sir_exeus.

And don't forget the gc, and HE's, and SR's...etc

That is a complete lie.

I see 6 hours worth of this character changing IP's between you and sir_exeus.

And don't forget the gc, and HE's, and SR's...etc

what 6 hours? do you think maybe because sir_exeus gave me his test account? i just started plaing on Kharn yesterday but i did go to test with that acc

Kharn is veiwing this link i think he should talk to help u figure this out correctly i should not get this put all on me like i said we traded charaters and logged and chaked pass when we knew they where right we logged on them and channged pass idk what u mean 6 hours of ip chaing i play SiR_ExEuS on test server maybe that could be the prob?

Edited by _DRACUL_

Log in fights meaning you would log onto kharn then sir_exeus would log onto him while you were still on him then you would log back onto him while he was on him, and then he would again, etc etc etc.

Let me make this clear, you begged and pleaded to get YOUR character frozen unlocked last time because you were sso attached to him because he was YOURS that you leveled.

I am beyond angry that you didn't mean a word of it and I believed you.

You also knew you were not allowed to log onto ANY other character for ANY reason, or let anybody log on yours.

Umm i see server logs, I see it correctly.

First time you logged on kharn: Sat Apr 25 02:52:27 2009

Last time you logged off kharn: Sat Apr 25 08:43:16 2009

First time sir_exeus/kharn logged on frozen: Sat Apr 25 02:45:34 2009

Last time sir_exeus/kharn logged off frozen: Sat Apr 25 16:07:53 2009 (when i locked it)

With many switches back and forth. It should only take a few minutes tops to change a password, yet you both kept switching characters for 6 hours plus some nice trades.

how is this an alt if i dont own him any more and i traded because kharn is stronger and he wanted to start new but and with him staying on his so we didnt get scammed go on and log and change pass so we stayed logged on once we seed that passes where right he logged of kharn i logged of frozen and then we changed passes and went on with the game i was not multing and such

and u can see how much of a fool kharn is he wont even post here did he get banned to i am telling the truth and he just lets it all go on me i didnt know that i couldnt give my charater for another 1 i mean we did trade 1 time for 8k iron 24kgc 1k Hes and 300srs because he gave me empty sto he said hell gve me some stuff to train and such

h told me thats what we would do so no 1 got scammed so i did what he said "not knowing thats wrong and i aplogize and i didnt lie to you aislinn he offered me a better charater and its not having an alt is it if i logged him for no more then 10secs to check pass as soon as we seen passes right like i said we both went on with the game

ok srry i didnt know u talked to him and im srry and i really didnt know thats having an alt i just thought we where trading haraters we didnt multi because if we multied i would have logged back on frozen gave stuff to kharn then logged on kharn adn changed pass but thats not what i did

Edited by _DRACUL_

I have already personally talked to him. Don't go calling other people fools.

You know what, you taught me something. When somebody begs and pleads for their character back because it's "theirs" and they leveled it and are attached to it and blah blah blah, I won't believe a word they say. You have shown me it's all lies just to get away with something.

I'm pretty sure you have NO idea what multi is. You have yet to demonstrate that you do.

I am going to give sir_exeus kharn back but frozen stays locked since you have NO respect for the character after all or the rules or your conditions.

Log in fights meaning you would log onto kharn then sir_exeus would log onto him while you were still on him then you would log back onto him while he was on him, and then he would again, etc etc etc.

Let me make this clear, you begged and pleaded to get YOUR character frozen unlocked last time because you were sso attached to him because he was YOURS that you leveled.

I am beyond angry that you didn't mean a word of it and I believed you.

You also knew you were not allowed to log onto ANY other character for ANY reason, or let anybody log on yours.

Umm i see server logs, I see it correctly.

First time you logged on kharn: Sat Apr 25 02:52:27 2009

Last time you logged off kharn: Sat Apr 25 08:43:16 2009

First time sir_exeus/kharn logged on frozen: Sat Apr 25 02:45:34 2009

Last time sir_exeus/kharn logged off frozen: Sat Apr 25 16:07:53 2009 (when i locked it)

With many switches back and forth. It should only take a few minutes tops to change a password, yet you both kept switching characters for 6 hours plus some nice trades.

These logs are the finals.

5:52 PST was the time he had Kharn and I had frozen. I am sure your logs would also say I gave him the he/srs/iron/and like 26k.

After that. we NEVER got back on each others chars and NEVER traded :(

Chatted was all.

Sorry for everything :(

I have already personally talked to him. Don't go calling other people fools.

You know what, you taught me something. When somebody begs and pleads for their character back because it's "theirs" and they leveled it and are attached to it and blah blah blah, I won't believe a word they say. You have shown me it's all lies just to get away with something.

I'm pretty sure you have NO idea what multi is. You have yet to demonstrate that you do.

I am going to give sir_exeus kharn back but frozen stays locked since you have NO respect for the character after all or the rules or your conditions.

how what did i do he offered me a better charater for that so why am i still banned yes i liked frozen but he was 50s and he offered me a 80s acc who wouldnt give up that offer?

we where not swithching charaters for 6 hours maybe 15 mins tops but i had a feeling i was gonna get scammed so i changed pass again and logged on kharn and told frozen pass so he could change it idk where u got 6 hours from

im not trying to fight or anything and im sorry but we wernt logging on and off for 6 hours

Edited by _DRACUL_

so why am i still banned

You had this problem last time too, stop talking and start reading, I already told you.

yes i liked frozen but he was 50s and he offered me a 80s acc who wouldnt give up that offer?

Most people in this game who are not reading impaired, who actually remember what they said last time they were in trouble, or who are not lazy and are actually here to play the game as the game is offered.

Sir_exeus (been using this name so there is no confusion who I am talking to), let me know when you are ingame and I will unlock kharn for you.

so when do i get un banned and what charater do i use because if its frozen idk the password now

So let me get this straight.....2 days ago you advertise in evtr mine that if anyone need something from the shop, you will buy it for them in exchange for gc. I ask around, people say you're not a scammer so I give you 80k to buy me something. Yesterday when i asked you about it, you said you had problems with your credit card and gave me some more bs excuses. In reality, you knew all along you would never buy me anything from the shop and that when I would ask for it, the new owner of the frozen character would just say he doesnt know anything about the deal. Thanks a lot for scamming me out of 80k, thank god i didn't give you more. Although this is not illegal and it's my fault i trusted you, I really hope people like you never get to play this game again. Have a good day.

P.S. Aislinn, sry if my post is off-topic, delete it if you think it doesnt belong here

Edited by FeaRM

and you scammed Boedha's test char aswell, someone else paid $5 for a test char copy to get the original pass back and you somehow still got your hands on it

so when do i get un banned and what charater do i use because if its frozen idk the password now

So let me get this straight.....2 days ago you advertise in evtr mine that if anyone need something from the shop, you will buy it for them in exchange for gc. I ask around, people say you're not a scammer so I give you 80k to buy me something. Yesterday when i asked you about it, you said you had problems with your credit card and gave me some more bs excuses. In reality, you knew all along you would never buy me anything from the shop and that when I would ask for it, the new owner of the frozen character would just say he doesnt know anything about the deal. Thanks a lot for scamming me out of 80k, thank god i didn't give you more. Although this is not illegal and it's my fault i trusted you, I really hope people like you never get to play this game again. Have a good day.

P.S. Aislinn, sry if my post is off-topic, delete it if you think it doesnt belong here

ummm ask snowghost who paied for his p2p so dont acuse me of anything

Prove me wrong then. I respected my end of the deal, now it's time for you to do the same. You do that, today, tomorrow, next week, whenever, and ill come here and vouch for u

Edited by FeaRM

and you scammed Boedha's test char aswell, someone else paid $5 for a test char copy to get the original pass back and you somehow still got your hands on it

this is not your theard so stay out and i belive scamming is not ilegal so get out of my theard

It was illegal for you, it was one of your conditions of coming back, no scamming among other things.

I am not unbanning either of you until you both tell me you understand this, and this applies to both of you:

1. No alts for any purpose, including the ones you made to use during this ban. Those will be locked. (And of course obviously if we see any of the stuff end up from these characters to your unbanned ones, that is illegal multi and results in insta-ban.)

2. No trouble of any kind. I don't want to hear you two are luring newbies or not-so-newbies or scamming, or anything that causes mod time and attention. Any more trouble of any kind (any rule breakings or general annoying troublemaking) or any breach of these conditions and you will be relocked and IP banned.

3. No sharing, either direction. (You use somebody else's char or they use yours).

so...ummmm....i really don't like accusing you of stuff like this but.....ummmm....where's my p2p? or my 80k you can give me back from the kharn char if you dont plan on getting me the p2p? oh right, you never planned on giving anything back.....sry for asking

Edited by FeaRM

ive been banned going on 6 months now i just wondering if im banned forever and i didnt not scamm fearm i would give him his gc back but as u can i see im banned and dont have a charater and no longer have a credit card

i understand why i was banned and we where not logging on and off for 6 hours if u didnt see the log times from kharn we logged on and stayed on that acc and i didnt not have no alt so how did i break my rules? u can do sto wipe and stat wipe idc

and i didnt get in any trouble with the mods

im srry and just want to play el again :whistle:

and as the boedha acc that was way befor i got banned the first time and i gave boedha a col on main for the test acc and i scammed him? well i want my col back how bout that? pls tell me how that is scamming?

Include your in-game name in your posts, not just the title!

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Edited by _DRACUL_

If you want to start a new character, fine.

No alts, no scamming, no sharing, no anything that requires any attention from moderators. Any attemtps to get around it and you can and will be easily be relocked and banned.

You can post your new name here.

(I don't see a ban on this IP you are posting from btw)

If you want to start a new character, fine.

No alts, no scamming, no sharing, no anything that requires any attention from moderators. Any attemtps to get around it and you can and will be easily be relocked and banned.

You can post your new name here.

(I don't see a ban on this IP you are posting from btw)

new ingame name A_BloCK