Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hammurabi

My char Hammurabi is banned

My char Hammurabi is banned today, i think the reason is that i did unfair trading few weeks ago.

I apologize and i promise that this will never happen again.

Thank you.

Edited by Hammurabi

You are also using more than just your own characters, and trading with your own alts.

Whilst there may indeed be more than one person, you are swapping and changing characters sharing and hopping all over the place trading together and with yourselves at every turn.

And it is a little more than just "unfair trading a few weeks ago."

As i mentioned before, we are 5 players, in 4 different cities, with 4 different ip addresses. You can check the log files.

Yes we did trade together and use each other char, cos we are family and friends. BUT we didn't know that this is serious matter.

Edited by Hammurabi

Yes we did trade together and use each other char, cos we are family and friends. BUT we didn't know that this is serious matter.

That's why we went through the trouble of making a list of rules and putting them on the screen for you to read and then insist you click "I agree" before being allowed to make each character. Ignorance is no excuse, you had ample opportunity to actually read the rules you agreed to.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

As you write in the rules, every case will be handling individually and i count on that.

My opinion that you will not get great benefit of ban 5 players because they did mistakes not because you must be tolerant but because they understood the mistake and promised not to repeat again and that is what really matter.

And we want to pull more people to play this game. I was trying 3 weeks to pull my family and friends to play this game, so wasn’t easy for me

Edited by Hammurabi

You don't understand.

It is an automatic month. No debates, no negotiations, no "solve this problem in the best way".

AFTER that month is when each case is handled differently depending on the situation.

And the month keeps restarting until the whining stops.

MY opinion is, next time, you all will read the rules you agreed to first.

As i mentioned before, we are 5 players, in 4 different cities, with 4 different ip addresses. You can check the log files.

Yes I am sure there are more than one of you, that is not the issue.

The issue is you used each other's characters and traded too.

We see posts in market channel of amar and anmar_assasin (only one example of many) at the same time on the same ip selling the exact same things. One person on two characters.

You cannot use each other's characters and trade with them and take stuff from them as you see fit.

That is the reason for the ban. Being "family and friends" does not excuse this behavior.

As you have been told not knowing the rules is no excuse, you agreed to them when you started playing. On EACH character created.

Please read the ban rules that were linked to you earlyer in the thread.

or click here to read them again.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

The ban is an automatic 1 month period. If I keep hearing about it either in here or in game before that time then the length of time will increase as set out in the bans rules post..

HI CAN I MAKE NEW CHER NOW AND WHEN U UNBAN MY OLD CHER THAN I PLAY AGAIN WITH MY OLD CHER

PLZ CAN SOME ONE UNBAN MY CHER (AMAR) AND CHERS MY FAMILE ( DUAA) (ANMAR_ASSASSIN) (HAMMURABI) TODAY FINSH 1 MONTH THANKS

Okay i may be willing to look into that, but before i do i need to know you understand the rules that you broke to get yourselves into this trouble. So can list them and how you plan on making sure they dont get broken again thank you.

Hi Thyralax, Yes, i did read the rules. And my intention is not to trade from the same ip address with my family and friends again and if something not clear to me or may be illegal, i would ask u first.

Edited by Hammurabi

hi we will read the rules and we dont broke rules again plz unban cher (amar ) and (duaa) (anmar_assassin) thanks

Edited by amar

Okay im unlocking hammurabi, amar, amar_assasin, duaa under the following conditions.

No more alts

No more trading

No more borrowing each others characters

I want you to change your passwords so no one else knows them as you agreed to ingame

And as amar_assasin and duaa dont speak good english i am holding amar and hammurabi responsible for them, You have explained the rules to them twice, and it is your responsibility to ensure they stick to them (as well as yourselves).

You have both assured me that all parties will follow the game rules.