Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
violater

hi cant log in seems to got baneed but why

Ok violater unlocked.

1. No alts

2. No sharing, either anybody using your character or you using anybody else's.

3. No having somebody else make an alt for you.

4. No other form of looking for loopholes to get around the rules or your unlock conditions.

hi aislinn

sorry i posted ur reply in here bcoz some eroor message came up tht i cant send message till june 21.

Edited by violater

Hi all who read this bcoz i have some feeling to share with u all

1. i was banned on 23rd april for doing multi , illegal trade, ip logging , which was bcoz of blackrose logging my charcter and trading illegaly. i accepted tht punishment and took ban for 1 month.

2. during ban i asked aislinn tht can i play with another character and she agreed and so i made a new charcater and trained it a little bit

3. on 23rd may violater was unbanned and i was happy to play with it and i was told for 4 points to obey.

4. blackrose again wanted to trade with me but before doing tht i asked both aislinn and asgnny and then aislinn said no i cant so i never did.

5. once when i was at my uncle place and wanted to play el i first pmed aislinn and she did not reply so i logged off.

6. i got scammed during this period by exe and i was told thts legal and nothing can be done abt such scammers

7. on 20 th june i logged in the character tht was made during ban to train and played for 1 hour and then logged off.

8. Later when i tried to log in i was unable and then i pmed aislinn and told her everyting but she has given me a indefinite ban .

mistake on my part was tht i did not know tht i cannot log in with tht character bcoz i did not read the forum on bans.

But i really need to ask 2 things

1. when violater was banned all the alts were also banned, now when violater was unlocked why did u not ban this character made during the ban period if this was also an alt . i did not log in making a new character to break ur rules.

2. Even if u dont agree to unlock me and want to punish me for not reading the forum and logging in and breaking ur rule .....do u really think tht i made such a big crime tht u gave me indefinite ban

dunno if posting all this is right or wrong but u really hurt me a lot.... with this harsh decision of indefinite ban. try to forgive sometime if someone made a mistake unknowingly

bye all

violater

You have no right to get angry at eXe for scamming you, you're a scammer as well.

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Please try reading.

whoa...

--You had your own illegal multi too. In NO way was your ban only because of blackrosemib. Maybe refresh your memory by re-reading your bans thread.

--Also not only does it say in the pinned banned post that you cannot have ANY alts including new ones, it says "No alts" in your own thread. It does not say "No alts except for unlocked ones, new ones, etc". There was nothing unclear in either place about what happens if you come back from an illegal multi lock.

--I am not your babysitter. It is YOUR responsibility to follow the rules, and your unlock conditions. Not mine to hunt down any character you ever logged into and might know the password to, and lock it so that you don't break the conditions/rules.

As I have said in countless bans threads, ignorance is NO excuse. It is YOUR responsibility to read the rules you agreed to before being able to play this game, and to read the conditions you agreed to after being unlocked.

And NO way am I unlocking this character so you can sell it. You put it up for sale AFTER it was locked. I am locking this thread because this has all been discussed many many many times via forum pm already. On second thought, I am merging this topic with your original bans thread.

I replied 3 times, so stop saying you are waiting for my answer. Plus you already have a bans thread.

And NO way am I unlocking this character so you can sell it. You put it up for sale AFTER it was locked. I am locking this thread because this has all been discussed many many many times via forum pm already. I replied 3 times, so stop saying you are waiting for my answer. Plus you already have a bans thr

wow wht a great excuse to give me a indefinite ban... i never wanted to sell violater for which i have worked for more than 8 months and all this would have never happened if i knew abt it and u would have told me how long the ban was ....i spend real money for this game. I promised u so many times to give me a chance but u were so harsh tht u did not even want to give me a time ban . If u unlock me i would have never sold or logged myself on different ip and would continued playing ....but u did not want to give a chance.

Are you kidding me?

That is NOT the only reason for the indefinite ban. I suggest you start reading before talking. It IS the icing on the cake and clinches that decision. (You cannot put a locked character up for sale, period.)

I wonder how many times you need to be locked then unlocked before you think I give you a chance. :)

This topic is done. I refuse to continue discussing this with somebody who refuses to read what is going on. Anything more from you on this will earn you a forum suspension as well.

Hi all who read this bcoz i have some feeling to share with u all

1. i was banned on 23rd april for doing multi , illegal trade, ip logging , which was bcoz of blackrose logging my charcter and trading illegaly. i accepted tht punishment and took ban for 1 month.

2. during ban i asked aislinn tht can i play with another character and she agreed and so i made a new charcater and trained it a little bit

3. on 23rd may violater was unbanned and i was happy to play with it and i was told for 4 points to obey.

4. blackrose again wanted to trade with me but before doing tht i asked both aislinn and asgnny and then aislinn said no i cant so i never did.

5. once when i was at my uncle place and wanted to play el i first pmed aislinn and she did not reply so i logged off.

6. i got scammed during this period by exe and i was told thts legal and nothing can be done abt such scammers

7. on 20 th june i logged in the character tht was made during ban to train and played for 1 hour and then logged off.

8. Later when i tried to log in i was unable and then i pmed aislinn and told her everyting but she has given me a indefinite ban .

mistake on my part was tht i did not know tht i cannot log in with tht character bcoz i did not read the forum on bans.

But i really need to ask 2 things

1. when violater was banned all the alts were also banned, now when violater was unlocked why did u not ban this character made during the ban period if this was also an alt . i did not log in making a new character to break ur rules.

2. Even if u dont agree to unlock me and want to punish me for not reading the forum and logging in and breaking ur rule .....do u really think tht i made such a big crime tht u gave me indefinite ban

dunno if posting all this is right or wrong but u really hurt me a lot.... with this harsh decision of indefinite ban. try to forgive sometime if someone made a mistake unknowingly

bye all

violater

Hi , i want to say something in here about this hot topic :)

1. i want to mention about the bann on 23rd april not i log in to violater and trading illegaly. u (violater ) 1st had my password and log to my char (blackrosemib) acc and took my stuff :D very often . and i sure the mod can see if the check really carefully that i have askingto u (violater) about this after i notice u (violater) log to my acc. and i hope u (violater) can accept ur mistake and not keep blame other ppl . i not say i good person but if i do something i will take my mistake :) .

2. u (violater) say i wanted to trade with u and u check about this issue with aislinn . can i asking WHO want trade WHO actually? can u remember u the want want trade with me :) and u (violater) ur self pm aislinn and check about this and send me msg after u get answer from aislinn :).

can i asking WHY u put all mistake to me?????? yes, i(blackrosemib) have asking (violater)u the sword back but i know u wont return anyways.

3. i have speanding real GC on ur char (violater) that u have say u will pay back but i not get any single cent untill now and u took the sword. and as u (violater) know that how many stuff u took from (blackrosemib) me and that time i was blind just for ur fake LOVE that u show me . but thanks coz when we get bann and i see all true :) . thank for bann me aislinn :). oh yeah , yes, i(blackrosemib) have asking (violater)u the sword back but i know u wont return anyways.

i'll try attach some screen shot for u guys to view:)if need :)

sorry with my bad english but i need def. my self in here. pls asking me if anything i need to answer. ty

Edited by blackrosemib

hi, this some screenshot i took to u all see :devlish:

have 10 pic all.

wow how nicely u manipulate ppl blackrose .....taking screenshot to frame them and make accusation....i wish today i never met u and trusted u ....if u remember the p2p character u play today in el is paid by me in the el records and also a payment for ur stones was made by me in el records. Wht a shame tht u make relations in el, play with them , take screen shots and then acuuse them when they break off with u . Well all i need to say is tht i dont need to prove u anything with screen shot bcoz the records r their with el for wht stuff u paid and for wht i did. It is shameful tht u want to take revenge by framing me in accusations bcoz we broke up .....just wondering tht if i paste the webshots of u in el tht would reveal ur real character.

anyways i am happy tht violater got locked at least u and Denrus would stop pming me with abusive language and stop irritating me

Note: mostly she used to ask me to talk to her in skype so tht the mods would not catch her doing multi.

Imp note: blackrose had a bf in el before me named jetickho who quit el bcoz of her and now she got me . .. well done

gz blackrose

just little fragments from my chat_log.txt

[PM to ViOlAtEr: hi:)]

[[PM from ViOlAtEr: hi]

[PM to ViOlAtEr: just little question about eXe scamming, you lost your own sword? or BlackRose's sword?]

[PM from ViOlAtEr: why u ask ]

[PM to ViOlAtEr: i need to know]

[PM from ViOlAtEr: mine] /*0_o*/

[PM to ViOlAtEr: ok]

[PM to ViOlAtEr: hi again.... i seen screenshot from blackrose, what it all mean?]

[PM from Blackrosemib: [PM from ViOlAtEr: and stop ur bf den pm me abt it] ] /*0_o...o_0....xD */

[PM from ViOlAtEr: did u read nab forum]

[PM from ViOlAtEr: ban*]

[PM from ViOlAtEr: it is clearly mentioned there tht she bought a tit thermal for me which i paid and since she multied me i got banned]

[PM to ViOlAtEr: yep:) you got banned for multicharacter playing]

[PM from ViOlAtEr: read properly the multi character were of blackrose and she had my pass and used it to multi ]

[PM to Blackrosemib: [PM from ViOlAtEr: it is clearly mentioned there tht she bought a tit thermal for me which i paid and since she multied me i got banned]]

[PM from ViOlAtEr: read properly the multi character were of blackrose and she had my pass and used it to multi ]

[PM from Blackrosemib: lol]

[PM from Blackrosemib: he took all stuff from me that why he get bann]

[PM to ViOlAtEr: and what did you pay to blackrose for her sword?] /*still no answer*/

[PM from ViOlAtEr: and abt tit thermal is also mentioned so stop bothering me abt it ]

[PM from Blackrosemib: he open my acc and took stuff while i at my working place mean i not online]

[PM from Blackrosemib: that why i get bann coz him ]

[PM from Blackrosemib: today i want ppl know who him :P]

[PM to ViOlAtEr: question about your reputation ofc...] /*still no answer*/

No comments.... and i do not know where here "abusive language" from me...

[sorry, have to say this here, I know I shouldn't post in someone else's ban post but I have to.]

To Violater: If you think you're such a clean person, in profile, why don't you decide to reply to my email or stop blocking PMs?

-cut-

Imp note: blackrose had a bf in el before me named jetickho who quit el bcoz of her and now she got me . .. well done gz blackrose

Ok, i really hate posting on forums, but oh well, somebody must learn to not write unproven things about me. So:

1. I'm not named 'jetickho', please learn to spell right at least names.

2. Yes, I abandoned EL, thats true, but definately its not becouse of blackrose. I'm not going to explain my reasons at all (just for the record there is one thing called Real Life, and also there are other MMORPGs ;) ).

So mr. violater, I dont know You, I dont know (and don't want to know) what are your issues with blackrose, but I know her well enought and IMO she is a fair player. I dont know how much counts my word on that, but i think i was fair player too while i played that game.

Oh, and please mr. violater STOP mention my name for whatever reason. You dont know me, you never met me, you never talked with me, so whatever you post is a pure bs

Farewell

hi, this some screenshot i took to u all see ;)

have 10 pic all.

wow how nicely u manipulate ppl blackrose .....taking screenshot to frame them and make accusation....i wish today i never met u and trusted u ....if u remember the p2p character u play today in el is paid by me in the el records and also a payment for ur stones was made by me in el records. Wht a shame tht u make relations in el, play with them , take screen shots and then acuuse them when they break off with u . Well all i need to say is tht i dont need to prove u anything with screen shot bcoz the records r their with el for wht stuff u paid and for wht i did. It is shameful tht u want to take revenge by framing me in accusations bcoz we broke up .....just wondering tht if i paste the webshots of u in el tht would reveal ur real character.

anyways i am happy tht violater got locked at least u and Denrus would stop pming me with abusive language and stop irritating me

Note: mostly she used to ask me to talk to her in skype so tht the mods would not catch her doing multi.

Imp note: blackrose had a bf in el before me named jetickho who quit el bcoz of her and now she got me . .. well done

gz blackrose

hi ,

1)i don't think defense my self is one manipulator . i want to say also if u thinking that u wish u never meet me and trust me, do u want to know what i thinking about u after what u done to me b4 and yesterday(ur blackmail call from skype). i really wish i wont meet this kind ppl and hope no one will meet this kind ppl in anyways. what ever u say i'll defense myself and i sure ppl will see the truth and make their own judgement. and thanks again to proof WHO are u to me :icon13:

2) Yes, u pay for my P2P char that i play today and u buy some stone, i not forget about that but did u mention:

a) How u pay them?

b)Who gc u use to change to real cash in EL?

c) how the Gc come ?

d) Where the stone gone? to Who u sell them?

e) who took and sell from me and where the gc gone?

i cant remember all now i'll edit if need later , by the way what ever u say i'll def my self . u asking so i give u answer . sorry if i hurt or make u angry in this B) i dont want get any blame anymore. and i not the person take other ppl stuff :).

3) pls don't put blame to other ppl between us if they not relative . Oh yeah WHO are DEn_RUS to me is not ur problem :) coz u have asking me b4. WE know who we are and i know him b4 i know u.

4) yes , i use skype to talk with u a lot and if i multi alot like u say do u think MOD cant see what happen to my IP address?? They (MODS) can check what going on in my IP i guess. yes, WE have done multi trade b4 that between my alt (butterfly_gal) trade to u(Violater) all stuff and u(violater) have give me back 1set iron plate armor , bunch flower and pot ingr. and i guesss i already get my punishment :).

5) stop talk about my X BF and blame me anything i not done b4 :). and i sure u and all get the answer coz he already reply him self to whatever u say and he also show up ingame yesterday . Ty so much Jetchko :)

actually Violater do u that u get bann coz of ur self and i have nothing to do about this , so stop blame me about this. and we already OVER in EL and RL. i'll Defense my self as i can in anyway and how ever i can, but if u stab me from behind that i dont know. pls dont think i LADY u can do as u wish. more u do more u get from me , u never know WHO am'i MUCH Actually :)

i'll keep smile always :)sorry about my bad english and pls mention to me if i have say something bad or wrong.

-BlackRoseMib-

Edited by blackrosemib

ok this is going way too far now with all of u trying to get me ....so i have wasted a long time in chking out logs and pasted here to end this topic.

1. mr jet or w/o i am least interested in knowing u ...........all tht i said is wht i heard from blackrose tht she gave u enriched stones and stuffs and u were in pen guild and then u left her and stuffs ....no offence i started playing after u quit or w/e and i heard ur name from blackrose else i dont know where u exist ....kk and nice if u dont have problems with her....

2. mr den u have no right to question abt my reputation and wht u say u want to discuss with ozmo ......it seems like u warning me or r u decision maker and if still u have issues with me for blackrose then go to disputes

3. Mr chimeran or w/e i really have no idea abt wht scam u talk tht i did and really i dont care bcoz i dont know u afaik

4. Now blackrose u really come up with stories ...now tht i said u used to skype a lot .....u now accuse me of blackmailing u .......its funny u live in different country and i live in deifferent .....i really dont get wht this blackmailing is all abt . I broke off with u long time when u gave me a character butterfly_gal and when i logged in with tht u wanted it back ....on my repeated warning tht this will cause ban . Again when we got unlocked u kept nagging tht u asked a lot of ppl tht we can trade bcoz we different ip but i refused and said tht i ask aislinn before doing this so tht i dont get banned .....i have logs for tht too if u want me to paste.

U have always kept torturing me mentally while i wanted to play this game and have fun but now i am happy tht violater got locked and i am free from ur pms. I am not blaming or accusing anyone and i really dont have time to come everyday on this ban forum to discuss false flames and accusation.

Just tht u r a female and u have feelings and i dont is wrong and i am really tired of ur ingame pms and u r giving me mental stress and agony.

Plz note every detail of blackrose and lastly about the thermal with time and date before i get locked.

Log started at 2009-06-15 03:58:27 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[04:35:08] [PM from BlackRoseMib: are u still try catch EXE?]

[04:35:13] ATA: axe*

[04:35:16] [PM to BlackRoseMib: yes]

[04:35:32] [PM from BlackRoseMib: but u sure u can get back the sword?]

[04:35:40] [PM to BlackRoseMib: i nought new one]

[04:35:46] [PM to BlackRoseMib: bought*]

[04:35:57] [amar @ 3]: buying 10k silver for 2.5gc each

[04:36:03] [PM from BlackRoseMib: great :) when?

[04:36:31] [PM from BlackRoseMib: u buy from player?]

[04:43:14] [PM from BlackRoseMib: u not in www?]

[04:43:39] You do not have enough room in your inventory

[04:43:47] [PM to BlackRoseMib: nope]

[04:43:57] Starlite: poor guy he cant even harv in peace anymore ;)

[04:44:33] [PM from BlackRoseMib: so u catch me in hotel later to eat?]

[04:45:31] [Zutekh @ 6]: RD in nrm

[04:45:33] To Bethel

[04:45:43] There are 0 invaded monsters left.

[04:45:54] [PM to BlackRoseMib: kk]

[04:50:43] [PM from BlackRoseMib: mean u realy will take me out to eat :)]

Log started at 2009-06-15 05:05:18 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[05:06:59] [PM from BlackRoseMib: did u kill EXE ?]

[05:07:20] [PM to BlackRoseMib: nope he runs from me]

[05:07:38] [PM from BlackRoseMib: ur babe online :) i mean maitreya :icon13:]

[05:07:49] [PM from BlackRoseMib: he dont have ball then]

[05:07:50] [PM to BlackRoseMib: lol she is 13 yr old]

[05:08:04] [PM from BlackRoseMib: yeah more young much better right B)]

[05:08:35] You are too far away! Get closer!

[05:08:35] You are too far away! Get closer!

[05:08:41] [PM to Starlite: any sucess]

[05:08:42] [PM from BlackRoseMib: really how u know :) western gal not same as asia gal :)]

[05:08:51] [PM from Starlite: no]

[05:09:01] [PM from BlackRoseMib: but she talk not like 13 :)]

[05:09:31] [PM from BlackRoseMib: u know i wish i with someone i love in here now :) but that only dream]

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2009-06-16 00:03:47 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[00:58:21] [PM from BlackRoseMib: hi ]

[00:58:29] [PM from BlackRoseMib: how are u?]

[01:01:08] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i saw ur gf , she look beautiful :) i mean mai ]

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2009-06-17 07:23:09 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[07:46:37] [PM from BlackRoseMib: Hi ]

[07:46:40] [PM to Maitreya: just have 500 in sto]

[07:46:43] [PM to BlackRoseMib: yo]

[07:46:48] [PM from BlackRoseMib: wasup?]

[07:46:55] [PM to BlackRoseMib: nothing]

[07:47:46] [PM from BlackRoseMib: back to finland but i miss Rome ]

Log started at 2009-06-17 20:43:29 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[21:14:20] [PM from BlackRoseMib: hi morning , saw u in underworld near exit ]

[21:14:28] [PM to BlackRoseMib: morning]

[21:14:39] [PM from BlackRoseMib: die with sleep]

[21:14:44] [PM from BlackRoseMib: while*]

[21:14:46] [PM to BlackRoseMib: yup HS ]

[21:15:00] ViOlAtEr: yo pablo

[21:15:02] Pablo: hello

[21:15:02] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i die while i sleep ]

Log started at 2009-06-18 09:07:15 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[09:23:29] [PM from BlackRoseMib: u bz still?]

[09:23:36] [PM to BlackRoseMib: yup bz in kf]

[09:23:36] [PM from BlackRoseMib: afk]

[09:23:41] KafaSakaL: hi roro btw ^^

[09:23:44] [PM from BlackRoseMib: ok then]

[09:23:45] Roro: hi

[09:23:53] [PM to KafaSakaL: catch him when he diss]

[09:23:57] cEmiL: geliom

[09:23:57] [PM from KafaSakaL: i try]

[09:23:58] [PM from BlackRoseMib: when u have time talk about us?]

[09:26:05] [PM from BlackRoseMib: if dont i log off now ]

[22:07:08] Today is the 22nd day in the month of Mortia, the year 0019, Age of the Eternals

[22:48:03] [PM from BlackRoseMib: hi have u attend to starlite wedding?]

[22:48:08] [PM to BlackRoseMib: yes]

[22:48:18] [PM from BlackRoseMib: took some pic?]

[22:48:24] [PM to BlackRoseMib: nope]

[22:48:30] [PM from BlackRoseMib: :) ok]

[22:48:38] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i miss them]

[22:50:36] [PM from BlackRoseMib: when u have time]

[22:52:20] [PM from BlackRoseMib: can u speanding a little time for me to talk pls]

[22:52:28] [PM to BlackRoseMib: sure]

[22:52:47] [PM from BlackRoseMib: where better here or skype?]

[22:52:52] [PM to BlackRoseMib: here]

[22:53:42] [PM from BlackRoseMib: we not like b4 :), we not like other souple also now on :)]

[22:54:14] [PM from BlackRoseMib: yes after we break up and u back to me , i was happy]

[22:54:53] [PM from BlackRoseMib: but what i can see we just like best friend and not more then that.]

[22:55:02] [PM to BlackRoseMib: hmm]

[22:55:28] [PM from BlackRoseMib: even u see me in same place we never go near each other]

[22:55:39] [PM from BlackRoseMib: am'i right?]

[22:56:21] [PM to BlackRoseMib: ofc if u r sitting with someone else wht should i do stand beside u]

[22:56:28] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i dont know what u thing about us]

[22:56:51] [PM from BlackRoseMib: that happen coz u dont want sit beside me]

[22:57:07] [PM to BlackRoseMib: ah so tht my fault ]

[22:57:36] [PM from BlackRoseMib: but we really far from each other]

[22:57:42] [PM to BlackRoseMib: hmm]

[22:58:40] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i know u call some gal ''babe'' too]

[22:58:54] [PM from BlackRoseMib: and me u didn't even call]

[22:59:41] [PM to BlackRoseMib: well i do call star as babe dont know wht u mean by babe]

[23:00:05] [PM to BlackRoseMib: and maitreya who is gf of raz]

[23:00:07] Select a hostile unit for life drain!

[23:00:27] [PM to BlackRoseMib: and trilight who is gf of cathuga]

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2009-06-19 23:01:17 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[23:02:13] [PM to BlackRoseMib: so hard to say wht u mean by calling babe]

[23:04:11] [PM from BlackRoseMib: so u call all ur best friend ''babe'' right?]

[23:04:58] [PM to BlackRoseMib: maybe i call girls babe]

[23:05:19] [PM from BlackRoseMib: ok :) i clear about that. :) ty]

[23:05:36] [PM from BlackRoseMib: all gal is ur babe :)]

[23:05:52] [PM to BlackRoseMib: babe and sweety or sweetheart diff]

[23:05:59] [PM from BlackRoseMib: ic]

[23:06:11] [PM from BlackRoseMib: so if they all babe and sweety]

[23:07:01] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i dont know :) what to say]

[23:07:45] [PM from BlackRoseMib: but what i can see i just also like ur other gal friend or other best friend not much then that]

[23:07:50] [PM to BlackRoseMib: i dont stay close to u bcoz maybe if i trade and we get banned]

[23:08:03] [PM from BlackRoseMib: LOL]

[23:08:15] [PM from BlackRoseMib: so u come to me to trade only?]

[23:08:29] [PM to BlackRoseMib: oh ic ]

[23:08:42] [PM from BlackRoseMib: aislinn not say u get bann if u sit together or be beside? am'i right?]

[23:11:30] [PM from BlackRoseMib: why u silent?]

[23:12:19] [PM to BlackRoseMib: just wondering how much have we traded after unbanned tht u say i come to u for trading]

[23:12:45] [PM from BlackRoseMib: no we never trade after we get unbann]

[23:13:11] [PM to BlackRoseMib: [PM from BlackRoseMib: so u come to me to trade only?]]

[23:13:30] [PM from BlackRoseMib: but what u say ''[PM from ViOlAtEr: i dont stay close to u bcoz maybe if i trade and we get banned'']

[23:13:47] [PM to BlackRoseMib: if buy mistake we trade]

[23:13:55] [PM from BlackRoseMib: we wont]

[23:14:07] [PM from BlackRoseMib: we know each other we cant trade]

[23:15:08] [PM from BlackRoseMib: so.. even u see me in same place , u do like i not there :) i notice that]

[23:15:54] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i also dont want get bann :)]

[23:16:33] [PM from BlackRoseMib: u know when i in italy i let aislinn know , coz i dont want she missunderstand why ckrose have diffrent ip]

[23:16:37] Klucina: hi

[23:16:50] [PM from BlackRoseMib: also when i get back]

[23:18:02] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i think i just best friend of u not much then that , am'i i guess right?]

[23:18:22] [PM from BlackRoseMib: in ur mind and heart i just best friend of u *]

[23:21:36] [PM from BlackRoseMib: are u there?]

[23:21:40] [PM to BlackRoseMib: yes]

[23:21:54] [PM from BlackRoseMib: yes for what i say?]

[23:22:04] You are too far away! Get closer!

[23:22:10] [PM from BlackRoseMib: so i just best friend i ur mind and ur heart?]

[23:22:25] [PM to BlackRoseMib: lol not yes for tht]

[23:23:06] [PM from BlackRoseMib: just tell me the true :) i now ready for everything:)]

[23:23:28] [PM to BlackRoseMib: so whts up in el]

[23:23:30] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i wont cry for u anymore :)]

[23:24:09] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i guess i good in el :)]

[23:24:14] [PM to BlackRoseMib: nice]

[23:25:34] [PM from BlackRoseMib: just like to get right answer in el some point that all]

[23:25:46] [PM from BlackRoseMib: how about ur EL and RL life]

[23:26:02] [PM to BlackRoseMib: el not nice rl ok]

[23:26:32] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i try make both side el and rl good]

[23:27:24] [PM from BlackRoseMib: so i just want u know i need some attention in my life :)]

[23:27:46] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i have heart and feeling also]

[23:27:55] [PM to BlackRoseMib: i got tht before when u shouted on me ]

[23:28:08] You are too far away! Get closer!

[23:28:09] You are too far away! Get closer!

[23:28:09] You are too far away! Get closer!

[23:28:12] [PM from BlackRoseMib: if someone say he love me but i just like his best friend :) nothing much mean to me]

[23:28:56] [PM from BlackRoseMib: u mean ''[PM from ViOlAtEr: i got tht before when u shouted on me ] '']

[23:29:24] [PM from BlackRoseMib: for ur info i dont have anyone accept u in el]

[23:30:36] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i might have a lot friend but not boy friend or special friend]

[23:32:10] [PM from BlackRoseMib: talk with me and we settel this isue, so we not keep inside us]

[23:33:59] Today is the 23rd day in the month of Mortia, the year 0019, Age of the Eternals

[23:34:27] [PM from BlackRoseMib: are u there?]

[23:37:09] [PM from BlackRoseMib: are u there? answer me pls]

[23:41:04] You see a Feros

[23:41:04] You see a Feros

[23:41:05] You see a Feros

[23:42:33] [PM from BlackRoseMib: are u there ? even u bz pls let me know so i not wait like this]

[23:43:35] Disconnected from server!

[23:43:35] Press Alt-x to close the game

[23:43:35] Resync with the server...

[23:43:35] #Message from God: ViOlAtEr was eaten by a Grue (lagged out)!

[00:01:45] [PM from BlackRoseMib: hi]

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2009-06-20 00:01:55 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[00:02:03] [PM from BlackRoseMib: u there?]

[00:02:38] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i dont think keep silent will make all settle]

[00:04:58] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i know u bz in rl but i sure u look to here also :) so i can give u time :) to answer me :)]

[00:10:56] [PM to BlackRoseMib: Your overall level is now 128! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks.]

[00:10:56] [PM from BlackRoseMib: good nite all, cya u guys in morning :) ( dreaming time 4 me)]

[00:11:24] [PM from BlackRoseMib: great , congrats :)]

[00:12:34] [PM from BlackRoseMib: look like u ignore my msg b4 :)]

[00:12:54] [TURK @ 3]: Sell:1000 Blue Quartz pM me PLS

[00:13:46] Select a hostile unit for life drain!

[00:13:48] You drained 18 life points from Feros

[00:13:49] [PM from BlackRoseMib: why like that?]

[00:13:57] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i tired getting ignore]

[00:14:08] You are too far away! Get closer!

[00:16:10] [PM from BlackRoseMib: i almost enought with this ignore :)]

[00:16:21] [PM from BlackRoseMib: talk with me or we stop all in here]

[00:17:40] [TURK @ 3]: Sell:1000 Blue Quartz pM me PLS

[00:18:04] [tossy @ 3]: selling 100 iron swords 220gc each. (evtr)

[00:18:18] [Ryuken @ 2]: what u up 2 turk ?

[00:18:18] [PM from BlackRoseMib: ok i will wait 30 min for ur answer :) but if u not reply we look what happen later . :)]

[00:18:31] [PM from BlackRoseMib: time now 01:16 ingame]

[00:56:11] [PM from BlackRoseMib: are u really bz in rl?]

[05:18:11] [PM from Blackrosemib: look like we over now(mean we not couple anymore) can u return my sword to me]

[05:31:07] [PM from DEn_RUS: hi:)]

[05:31:14] [PM to DEn_RUS: hi]

[05:32:11] [PM from DEn_RUS: just little question about eXe scamming, you lost your own sword? or BlackRose's sword?]

[05:32:30] [PM to DEn_RUS: why u ask ]

[05:33:31] [PM from DEn_RUS: i need to know]

[05:33:45] [PM to DEn_RUS: mine]

[05:34:05] [PM from DEn_RUS: ok]

[05:50:12] [PM from Blackrosemib: u say u will pay me back but i not get any single cash from u untill now so i want my cash or my sword back http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7461/snapsh]

[05:50:16] [PM from Blackrosemib: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7461/sn...90416191734.png]

[05:51:22] [PM to Blackrosemib: ofc u paid and for which i got banned ]

[05:51:29] [PM to Blackrosemib: and i paid u more than tht]

[05:53:18] [PM to Blackrosemib: dont ask for double payment plz]

[05:53:51] [PM from DEn_RUS: hi again.... i seen screenshot from blackrose, what it all mean?]

[05:53:55] [PM from Blackrosemib: when u pay me?]

[05:54:11] [PM to Blackrosemib: and stop ur bf den pm me abt it]

[05:54:54] [PM to DEn_RUS: did u read nab forum]

[05:55:04] [PM to DEn_RUS: ban*]

[05:56:17] [PM to DEn_RUS: it is clearly mentioned there tht she bought a tit thermal for me which i paid and since she multied me i got banned]

[05:56:26] [LuIs @ 3]: selling efe, black tunic pm me

[05:56:34] [PM from DEn_RUS: yep:) you got banned for multicharacter playing]

[05:56:38] You are too far away! Get closer!

[05:56:40] You are too far away! Get closer!

[05:56:41] You are too far away! Get closer!

[05:56:41] You are too far away! Get closer!

[05:56:46] [strahovsky @ 3]: Selling -> a Book of Poison Antidote (please make an offer). Buying -> 3 Binding Stones, 2 ELEs and 1 EME.

[05:57:10] [Davidi @ 3]: sell RD set

[05:57:12] [PM to DEn_RUS: read properly the multi character were of blackrose and she had my pass and used it to multi ]

[05:57:47] [PM from DEn_RUS: and what did you pay to blackrose for her sword?]

[05:58:00] [PM to DEn_RUS: and abt tit thermal is also mentioned so stop bothering me abt it ]

[05:58:04] [Lucky_Paladin @ 3]: buying 2k rat tails pm me :)

[05:58:31] [nicktehbrick @ 3]: selling 30k Iron Ore for 90kgc

[05:59:04] [PM from DEn_RUS: may i discuss this issue with Ozmond?]

[05:59:12] You are too far away! Get closer!

[05:59:39] [PM from Blackrosemib: u didn't pay me single sen yet and u get bann coz u open my acc and took my stuff while i offline :)]

[06:00:10] [PM to Blackrosemib: dont lie and stop irritating me bcoz we broke up]

[06:00:25] [PM from Blackrosemib: u and me know the true and other ppl dont know that u open my acc ]

[06:00:34] #GM from aToR: selam volkan hg

[06:00:37] [PM from DEn_RUS: question about your reputation ofc...]

[06:00:40] [Dleh @ 3]: buying staff of the mage @:)

[06:00:41] #GM from halil: selam ;D

[06:00:42] #GM from VolkeN: a.s

[06:00:47] [Davidi @ 3]: sell RD set

[06:00:51] [PM from Blackrosemib: i just want my sword back that all]

[06:01:13] [PM to Blackrosemib: i have paid for it but if u want again ask exe to give u]

[06:01:45] [PM from Blackrosemib: LOL]

[06:02:14] [PM from Blackrosemib: proof me if u pay me]

[06:02:30] [PM to Blackrosemib: ask urself]

[06:03:02] [PM to Blackrosemib: not only tht i gave u so many stuffs free to get xp on alch ]

[06:03:08] [PM from Blackrosemib: LOL]

[06:03:13] [PM from Blackrosemib: really ]

[06:03:22] [PM from Blackrosemib: who give who?]

[06:03:59] [PM to Blackrosemib: right lol now ]

[06:05:37] blackrosemib was added to your ignore list!

[06:20:54] [PM to Starlite: hi]

[06:21:05] [PM from Starlite: hi vio :)]

[06:21:06] You see a Feros

[06:21:33] [PM to Starlite: answer me something]

[06:21:48] [PM from Starlite: what my friend?]

[06:21:53] [PM to Starlite: wht do u think abt me ]

[06:22:04] [zipzagoon @ 3]: storage sale!! check this link: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50113

[06:22:09] [PM to Starlite: did i try to hurt u or cheat u]

[06:22:21] [PM from Starlite: your a very close and dear friend ...why?]

[06:22:23] [stAnNaRd @ 3]: Buying 5k-20k Silver 5-10k Emeralds, Auction Book of Magic Sword - http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50114

[06:22:44] [PM to Starlite: blackrose is spreading bad name abt me in el bcoz i broke up with her]

[06:23:26] [PM from Starlite: :(( well i dont care your my friend :)]

[06:25:04] [PM from Starlite: no you never tried to hurt or cheat me...it was me that was still to sad after i broke up with deo]

[06:25:21] [Holar @ 3]: Buying ---> EFEs 7,8 kgc, EARTH essences in bulks!!! Selling and MIXING ALL MANU items!

[06:25:43] [pr0yx @ 3]: buying 20k red roses 10kgc

[06:25:50] [PM from Starlite: we are better friends than couple]

[06:26:21] [PM to Starlite: everyone know tht i meantioned in ban tht i paid blackrose to get me a tit thermal and i got banned after tht ....]

[06:26:43] [strahovsky @ 3]: Selling -> a Book of Poison Antidote (please make an offer). Buying -> 3 Binding Stones.

[06:26:46] [PM to Starlite: now today she say me to return the sword or pay her again]

[06:27:03] [PM from Starlite: you both got ban for loggon each others chars]

[06:27:15] [LuIs @ 3]: buying 2k coal pm me

[06:27:17] [PM from Pajkeo: good afternoon :)]

[06:27:33] [PM from Starlite: it was present you dont ask for it back]

[06:27:55] [PM from Starlite: she gave you as a present!]

[06:28:53] [PM from Starlite: you cannot give something then ask for it back, that just isnt right]

[06:29:12] [PM to Starlite: well i never asked her to give back anything and now she and den rus r pming me for the last 1 hr and saying bad stuffs]

[06:29:36] [PM from Starlite: do #igmore]

[06:29:36] [PM to Starlite: i feel so sad ]

[06:30:24] [PM from Starlite: do #ignore again vio]

[06:30:59] [PM to Starlite: yes i will but i feel so sad they spreading bad reputation for me]

[06:31:04] [PM from Starlite: hugsz]

hi aislinn i am already done with this topic so if u think appropriate plz lock this topic bcoz i am tired of their false accusation...i agree tht i did and i am suffering for the same.

thanks violater

sorry had to disable emoticons to post

Posting completely unnecessary logs like those just to embarrass someone else will quickly get you suspended from these forums. Kindly cut the crap and find something better to do with your time.

Posting completely unnecessary logs like those just to embarrass someone else will quickly get you suspended from these forums. Kindly cut the crap and find something better to do with your time.

asgnny i agreed to all conditions put forward by aislinn then why do ppl say fake accusation tht i blackmailed them ......is tht right for them to say such things .....and no one wants to stop them from putting such accusation.

i am tired of them so plz let me live in peace

Vio u should do this

accept punishment and move out

i do it alll the time and it keeps me out of alot of trouble

you'll learn that your mouth gets u in more trouble than ur already in

This is getting ridiculous. Blackrose & Vio Sort it out in private. Stop trying to involve me and dont post personal conversations. You both did wrong stuff and quite frankly it is non of my business. Blackrose did tell me she bought Violater a thermal before they broke up, imho you dont give a gift then ask for it back. Both of you forget it and move on!

3. Mr chimeran or w/e i really have no idea abt wht scam u talk tht i did and really i dont care bcoz i dont know u afaik

Cloak in-game. I even sent you a forum pm, which a day later, you decided to strike back by blocking your PM system. Stop lying that you don't know me, I've got an in-game screenshot of our conversations too in case you continue denying that you know me.

Cloak in-game. I even sent you a forum pm, which a day later, you decided to strike back by blocking your PM system. Stop lying that you don't know me, I've got an in-game screenshot of our conversations too in case you continue denying that you know me.

What part of the rules for posting in this forum was unclear to you? Let's try this again in capital letters. NOT YOUR THREAD.

You have no relevant information nor proof, but rather some personal issue which can be handled by some medium other than someone else's bans thread.

Edited by asgnny

Locking this thread now since it has gone from the ban issues to personal issues.

If either involved party has anything further to add that actually is relevant to the EL rules that were broken, they can forum pm me and I will consider it.