Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
violater

hi cant log in seems to got baneed but why

hi it seems tht aislinn u got me banned but can i plz have threason...bcoz i have played el with all my dedication and w/o cheating....plz reply asap

Indeed.

Please read rule 5 including the part about IP manipulation, middlemen, and trading with shared characters.

You can't share characters and trade with them and use people as middlemen either.

Indeed.

Please read rule 5 including the part about IP manipulation, middlemen, and trading with shared characters.

You can't share characters and trade with them and use people as middlemen either

kindly notify with whom did i do multi and illegal stuffs

How about you tell me after you read rule 5. Possibly the person you just notified who was not online to come check and all the alts combined?

violater, blackrosemib, bleeding_heart, butterfly_gal, miss_br, happypotmaker, steelman, rueman, miss, schwarzesstieg, ruebane, killer_man

i have read the rule ....ya but blackrose is not my character and u can ask tht in el to anyone if u want....but she is my gf ....so i did log in to her account when she had power cut. is there any other problem plz notify

All the trades both with all the alts and mains and you shared more than once because of a power outage. You shared a LOT.

Yes I know you are two separate people but that does not mean you can share characters (both mains and alts) and trade with them all AND use middlemen and bag drops to get around it.

I am done with this discussion until you get somebody to translate rule 5 for you.

violater is my main character

, blackrosemib is my gf character

, bleeding_heart i have no idea

, butterfly_gal just got tht character from blackrose to make it gm of cof so tht i can log in and out of cof guild

miss_br i have no idea

, happypotmaker made tht alt but never played for more than once or twice

, steelman tht is my brother account

rueman i have no idea

, miss i have no idea

, schwarzesstieg i have no idea

, ruebane i have no idea

, killer_man made tht character but did not play

the only thing tht i traded was between blackrose and violater and also logged in to her account bcoz she had power failure in europe ...and if u see lately i have been only logging violater to play el and butterfly only log in to kick me and accept me in guild.

rest i have no idea and i really dont play any else character bcoz i really want violater to be best in making frnds and have fun in game .....

plz unbanned me and give me a chance ....

Nonsense, you have traded with butterfly_gal and blackrosemib and used them too, and she has used yours. All of it many times, and you've traded with your own alts too. Using bags and other people as middleman are illegal too!

and blackrosemib has her own share of illegal multi with her alts, in addition to the mess the two of you made with your mains and main alts.

Both of you are equally guilty.

Please remember i see the logs, I know what these characters have done and from where.

Read this as well:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

hi

got banned but wanted to clarify some stuff.

1. pasting a log chat between me( violater) and radu

[09:31:37] [PM from radu: hi]

[09:31:55] [PM to radu: my frnd bought me tit serp of thermal from shop yesterday ...]

[09:32:07] [PM from radu: sec]

[09:32:13] [PM from radu: what friend, what e-mail?]

[09:32:21] [PM to radu: blackrosemib]

[09:32:46] [PM from radu: yes, gave it to her, no?]

[09:32:50] [PM from radu: or him]

[09:32:57] [PM to radu: lol her ]

[09:33:11] [PM from radu: so ask her]

[09:33:25] [PM to radu: but i hear u give some sort of warranty on the weapon]

[09:33:54] [PM from radu: 3 weeks]

[09:34:01] [PM from radu: but not including Brod or acid rain]

[09:34:11] [PM to radu: ok ty:)]

[09:34:18] [PM from radu: she gave it to you, yes?]

[09:34:26] [PM to radu: yes she gave me]

[09:34:33] [PM from radu: kk]

[09:34:45] [PM to radu: ty <3 radu]

[09:34:52] [PM from radu: and the guarantee is if it breaks, of course]

[09:34:58] [PM from radu: not if you lose it]

[09:35:23] [PM to radu: yes i know ty]

[09:35:32] [PM from radu: np]

so if i knew tht logging blackrose was illegal ...i would not go on to talk with radu so freely...it must being a mistake tht i logged blackrose ....but tht was a unknowing mistake

2. U also say tht i traded with butterfly_gal....so need to clarify tht also since u have the logs. kindly furnish me the details

a. when, where and at which ip add was butterfly_gal character made ?

b. when was the first time and last time butterfly_gal and violater traded each other ?

c. when did first butterfly_gal logged in on the ip add of violater ?

afaik when i traded with butterfly i never knew tht it was blackrose alt...and when she told me and gave her character to me i never traded with her.

well i have made myself clear would have done it yesterday but had power cut and then went to sleep

so i request u to unbann me and i promise there will be not such incident anymore.

thanking you

violater

1. I already told you that that transaction after your talk with radu was not by far the only problem on your account and not a major reason it was locked.

2a. I didn't look further back than september of last year and it already existed then on blackrosemib's IP (and some other chars too)

2b. on Feb 1 there are a LOT of trades with violater and butterfly_gal.

----Also I see recently in april stuff coming and going between violater, butterfly_gal and _serp_ seeming to be a middleman.

2c. From April 4 to lock.

Violater started showing up on blackrosemib's IP on February 3 and has been logged on that IP many times since. (along with yet more alts).

Violater and blackrosemib have a LOT of trades.

Who's alt exactly did you think butterfly_gal's was then?

On your IP, you have had regularly thunderace, butterfly_gal, steelman, and a few of the other misc alts already mentioned show up occasionally.

Your alts show up on blackrosemib's IP too.

Maybe it's time you have a chat with your girlfriend and see what she's been up to on your character. Either way, rule 4 applies too, if you share and they break the rules too with your character, it still gets locked.

i did give some free stuff to serp but after i logged butterfly_gal from my ip add i never traded anything between me ( violater) and butterfly_gal from my ip address ....dunno if blackrose logged me in with butterfly_gal and traded from her ip add .....but surely i am sorry for all this mess and it is all bcoz i trust people very fast and do try to help them...which i need to stop completely and i will do tht is my promise to u aislinn plz give me a chance as i miss playing el a lot with violater...and i have only been playing el from september 2008 bcoz i came to know abt the game from september 2008 itself. i have known blackrose from el in the month of october 2008 and not before tht.

plz forgive me and this will not happen anymore from my side. plz dont bann me for month bcoz it may sound crazy to u but i cant stay w/o playing such a lovely game.

plz consider my matter and unbann me and u wont regret ur decision forever.

thanks

1. I already told you that that transaction after your talk with radu was not by far the only problem on your account and not a major reason it was locked.

2a. I didn't look further back than september of last year and it already existed then on blackrosemib's IP (and some other chars too)

2b. on Feb 1 there are a LOT of trades with violater and butterfly_gal.

----Also I see recently in april stuff coming and going between violater, butterfly_gal and _serp_ seeming to be a middleman.

2c. From April 4 to lock.

Violater started showing up on blackrosemib's IP on February 3 and has been logged on that IP many times since. (along with yet more alts).

Violater and blackrosemib have a LOT of trades.

On your IP, you have had regularly thunderace, butterfly_gal, steelman, and a few of the other misc alts already mentioned show up occasionally.

Maybe it's time you have a chat with your girlfriend and see what she's been up to on your character. Either way, rule 4 applies too, if you share and they break the rules too with your character, it still gets locked.

just adding tht thunderace is not my character if u have read the chat log between violater and thunderace and he is my brother who plays occasionally or u can say very rarely.

thanks

plz forgive me and give me a chance

hi just trying to prove tht i got screwed bcoz of trust ......never knew it would cost me such a heavy price ........not money wise but prestige wise .

all my hard work and time given to el is now at stake.

saying again and again tht plz forgive me and dont bann me for a month plz. really miss everything in el...:):(:(:(:(:(:(

ZLAGERED

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

ur banning, Today, 11:26 AM

Group: Members

Member No.: 50,144

OMFG! ur banned,

i found out that aislinn thinks i was being a middleman for u as i hav traded with butterfly_gal and u

i've sent messages to her she hasn't responded yet, im very sry for causing u this trouble

sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------

If u wanna make an impresion get a MUSCLE Car!

hi aislinn again, a month just passed tht was april and now we moved to may ...plz unbann me ...give me a chance plz .....miss a lot. only u can do it ...plz trust once atleast ...u wont regret it :)

1. You do realize that bans forum rules states: Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

2. You have forum pm spammed me every single day (multiple times no less) since your ban begging to be unbanned. Did you not read this post? http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

Most specifically the part where it is an automatic 1 month minimum NO negotiations and "If they violate the ban or start complaining/whining during this period, their clock starts over."

3. It's not been 1 month, you were banned April 23. Today is May 1. That is 1 week.

If you do not stop NOW, there will be no unbanning in a month. I am || this close to blocking your forum pm's and your posting rights.

hi aislinn

woot its 23rd may 2009 3pm in india and i am supposed to be unbanned today so kindly do tht , never waited for my results the way i waited to get unbanned. plz unban me .

any mods online then plz unbann me ....thou has completed his banishment from the lands of eternal and want to rejoin his homeland :):) hope joking wont be taken otherwise.

Please be patient; the mod that handled your banning will review your case. Keep in mind that people around the world might be sleeping or be otherwise busy with their RLs, posting the same thing multiple times will not make them wake up earlier or come home sooner.

If you don't get an answer in 1-2 days, then something might be wrong - in that case, by all means repost or send a private forum PM. But if you post a new message every hour, you are more likely to irritate the person you are addressing than anything else.

Rest assured your case will be handled asap, and see you around!