Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Gatherer Medallion

What it does:

When you kill a creature, if you are the one to get the bag, you will instead get all the drops in your inventory.

The break rate will be medium, and the cost will be similar with the cost of a harvester medallion.

If you want it implemented in the game you have to pay me 500Kgcs or 30 invasion tokens. For this purpose, an invasion token is the equivalent of 15Kgc. You can pay in both GCs and invasion tokens, minimum quantity to pay is 15Kgc.

I would rather have all the money at once, so it would be best if those who want this medallion implemented designate a trusted player to be the keeper of the money until everything is completed.

I will gladly pay 15Kgc for this to be put in game.

PaulB

Ditto. I have an invasion token or 15k to contribute.

Aesop donated 30Kgc

Acelon 25K

Quercus 15K

PaulB 15K

Burn 15K

The_Piper 25K

Aledezar 20K

CIANDCHAIN 17K

Me_Ow 15K

Snowflake 15K

MysticAngel 16K

lordchron 1 Token

mordun 15K

lark 25K

Wizzy 100K

CherUT 10K and token

Dasha token

Shea 130K

SirCamolot 15K

TessAnna 15K

WeaverDAS token

DogBreath 15K

love42 25K

Radu is currently standing at Manole (NPC at WS Lakeside near DP boat) taking contributions.

Dunno about after that, no way there's gonna be 500k too quick with just a forum message and channel 6 discussion. (Where's the blue spam?)

i like the idea and if i was a fighter i would add to it also, good thought radu maybe one day add medallions for other skills maybe who knows but i like the idea about auto pickup

It can be made (got answered in channel 6).

No level/nexus mentioned. (Considering comparison to harv med and what it does I'd *guess* it would be somewhere between harv med and MoL levels.)

Also mentioned:

[radu @ 6]: it will be 10 moon meds and a seridium bar

[radu @ 6]: and maybe some turquise

Love this idea, great for the community.

and YAY, another use for turquoise :cry:

Edited by TessAnna

Love this idea, great for the community.

I agree :cry:

As an aside, since you mentioned the extra gc would be put towards another implementation:

Is this the way of the future? Will we have to pay for new features? To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about that. :cry:

Well, best wait to see what the Boss (not Bruce Springsteen) says...

Could you also elaborate on the features of this medallion, please.

Without any combat stats this would seem to only be worthwhile when killing invasion monster much weaker than yourself and I doubt there's a real desire to promote that. (This seems to be so as one would want the bonus from another medallion while fighting higher level creatures and switching medallions all the time just to save a little mouse movement or a mouse click at the risk of about 6k would likely be perceived as too much of a hassle and one usually has plenty of time to pick up bags in regular combat)

As an aside, since you mentioned the extra gc would be put towards another implementation:

Is this the way of the future? Will we have to pay for new features? To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about that. :cry:

Doesn't matter how you feel about it, because you are not the one implementing it.

And yes, that's how things are going to be from now on, I am tired of working at features no one uses, and this is a good way to see if people really want a feature.

Without any combat stats this would seem to only be worthwhile when killing invasion monster much weaker than yourself and I doubt there's a real desire to promote that. (This seems to be so as one would want the bonus from another medallion while fighting higher level creatures and switching medallions all the time just to save a little mouse movement or a mouse click at the risk of about 6k would likely be perceived as too much of a hassle and one usually has plenty of time to pick up bags in regular combat)

LOL

Without any combat stats this would seem to only be worthwhile when killing invasion monster much weaker than yourself and I doubt there's a real desire to promote that.

As far as I recon this would make collecting animal parts much easier. I can already see people "farming" beavers, rabbits and rats on IP ..

[snowghosT @ 6]: so radu, can u tell me the stats of it?

[radu @ 6]: same s moon med, but with that thing added

aww I losted this thread to offer my gcs :pinch:

If they will go under crafting I will offer the first two I will mix for a contest so we will gettin'even :whistle: (hoping they doesn't need cra 100 to be mixed :lurker: )