Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
groomsh

Training advice pls

Hi,

my stats atm are: phys 28, coord 32, reas 16, will 20, inst, vit 4... human nexus 0... att 53, def 57, magic 52

Perks: ICD/MM combo

#reset is not an option for me :)

What should i train on ? ... I'm currently on polar bears, restoring once per 2-3 bears. Also ogres are not bad but, they hit me quite lot ;/

Any suggestions ? (should i remove some phys/coord ?)

Groomsh

You have enough too much p/c for your levels, in fact you shouldn't add any more until you've finished with armed orcs, so you'll find at the moment that you're killing monsters too fast to get good exp from them. The simplest way to work around this is to use a 2x spawn, so there's always something to fight and you're not always standing round wasting time waiting for the respawn.

You will be able to block ogres nicely soon enough, probably on def 60 with normal or good astro. There are 5 2x spawns of ogres, so you should be able to find one most of the time, so you don't have to go through the expense of removing p/c if you're willing to be patient and train when the 2x spawns are open.

Having MM perk you can also train outdoors in skf. The ogres there are unused because of the cyclops and fluffs around (i dont know how good the spawns are though).

As Thyralax said, human nexus for better armor would be a good start, especially since you're on a Will build (as opposed to a Vit build).

Remember that the "if it cant hit me, i dont need armor" theory works less and less the further up the monster chain you go. Critical-to-hit rates of mobs increases, so armor always will be important. (as does critical-to-damage rates, but armor is ofc irrelevant when they roll that.)

EDIT: and yes your p/c could come down a bit. ~24 Might is optimal for ~15 rounds per Ogre, and ~26 Might for 15 rounds on Armed Orcs (may need bone early on for males).

Edited by Korrode