MANUFACTURE SHOP

Manufactura_tienda.gif

RULES:

1. You can't order up 30 units per week in sword
  2. You must order posting in this thread or pm Alberto2 in the game
  3. The items will be trade in 1 week or less for the great majority of items

PACKS:

BEGINER PACK:

Thid pack is ideal for beginers warriors. It's economic and resistent.

• 5 Augmented Torso
  • 5 Augmented Pants
  • 5 Leather bots
  • 1 Iron Shield
  • 3 Leather Helm
  • 1 Iron Sword
  • 1 Moon Medallion
  • 2600 gc

WARRIORS PACK:

Thid pack is ideal for training. It's economic and very resistent.

• 3 Steel Torso
  • 5 Augmented Pants
  • 5 Leather bots
  • 2 Steel Shield
  • 2 Iron Helm
  • 1 Moon Medallion
  • 4500 gc

CLOTHES PACK:

This pack is ideal for ice places and for looking beauty

• 1 Fur Globes
  • 1 Fox Scarf
  • 1 Skunk Hat or reaccon Hat
  • 1 Fur Cloak
  • 1 Fur Boots
  • 1 Fur Pants
  • 1 Fur Torso
  • 400 gc

Edited by Alberto2

I take 10 000 fox scarfs for 8gc each or a total of 80K.

If you prefer I can take 10 orders of 1K fox scarfs.

PS PS You might want to change "You can't order up 30 units per week in sword" to "Max order of 30 swords/week" since the first is harder to understand and not entirely grammatically correct

Edited by Silvatica

PS PS You might want to change "You can't order up 30 units per week in sword" to "Max order of 30 swords/week" since the first is harder to understand and not entirely grammatically correct

Hi, I preffer 10 order of 1k. Like the order is too huge and fox fur can't buy from npc, It's possible the elapsed time was up than 1 week. But if you still are really interesting I will begin working to manufacture as soon I can.

Thank's for your confidence

hey

I'll take 30 s2es

Tks :P

/FeaRM

This week I am having problems with my ISP and I have not internet in my house. I must connect in my work centre and I can open the game :(

I hope this problems finished soon, sorry.

The request will be made when I recover mi connect.

hey

I'll take 30 s2es

Tks :P

/FeaRM

This week I am having problems with my ISP and I have not internet in my house. I must connect in my work centre and I can open the game :(

I hope this problems finished soon, sorry.

The request will be made when I recover mi connect.

thats fine, whenever u have them, pm me

Hi, I preffer 10 order of 1k. Like the order is too huge and fox fur can't buy from npc, It's possible the elapsed time was up than 1 week. But if you still are really interesting I will begin working to manufacture as soon I can.

Well the reason for the order is that I can sell the fox scarfs to the general store for 10 gc each so the order will make me 20Kgc when sold to general store.

The order was my way of saying - you have too low prices for some items.

PS Your price for s2e is too low too. Know tradebot who buys s2e for 950 gc so you really need to price them above that. If you open a manufacturing shop you really need to reasearch correct prices for the items you sell.

Edited by Silvatica

LOLOL Silvatica ....

lookup in forums there was an auction for s2es starting at 925, and no1 bided on them. forget the days you could get 1k for s2es.maybe there is a bot who pays that.... why you care if the guy just makes things and sell them with no profit or with small one ?

EDIT: also :whistle: look how popular the CHEAP S2Es are :lurker: 2 orders till now.... so i dont think the price is under market price or something.

and another thing, i wonder many runs from sto to gen sto you will make while sellin those fox scarves :pinch: enjoy profit :)

Edited by Kornholio

Well the reason for the order is that I can sell the fox scarfs to the general store for 10 gc each so the order will make me 20Kgc when sold to general store.

PS Your price for s2e is too low too. Know tradebot who buys s2e for 950 gc so you really need to price them above that. If you open a manufacturing shop you really need to reasearch correct prices for the items you sell.

I sell for the prize I consider just and I think if the ings prize is 7gc, sell it for 10gc is an abuse. I sell for help people and get exp and some gc, but in every zones of the world there are persons egoist who aren't abaible to help to other persons.

PD: You only can carry 35 fox scarf for travel and you only will get 70gc per travel ... I think if you want get gc harvest some coal or silver it's more rentable.

Hydro bars are 10-11kgc and 10 s2e is 9kgc. You must go to hydro across dangeour maps and only get 3 hydro bars per travel. I think the just prize for s2e is 900 and the 1-2kgc per hydro bars for you hydro working payment.

I sell for the prize I consider just and I think if the ings prize is 7gc, sell it for 10gc is an abuse. I sell for help people and get exp and some gc, but in every zones of the world there are persons egoist who aren't abaible to help to other persons.

PD: You only can carry 35 fox scarf for travel and you only will get 70gc per travel ... I think if you want get gc harvest some coal or silver it's more rentable.

Hydro bars are 10-11kgc and 10 s2e is 9kgc. You must go to hydro across dangeour maps and only get 3 hydro bars per travel. I think the just prize for s2e is 900 and the 1-2kgc per hydro bars for you hydro working payment.

For the fox scarves, they stack, so you can carry a few hundred with you on every trip depending on your emu :)

Edited by FeaRM

Silvatica, The normal price for S2E is 900gcs each and Alberto2 just want to get xp and help some players. So 950gcs it's too expensive (If anyone kill you in hydro you lost so many gcs in 1 rostogol stone)

Fox fur cost 7 gc and thread 2 gc and then is the cost of food and breaking needles and the cost of a scarf are over 9 gc each. Fox scarfs stack - to sell 10 000 takes about 12 trips and less than 15 min for me. Making them for experience in manufacturing and selling them to general store for 10gc each is all they are good for.

S2e ingredients cost is 2*37 (iron bar) + 16*52(steel bar) + 4*3.5(FE) + 15*0.25(food) + 0.25(breakage of hammer) = 74 + 832 + 14 + 4 = 924gc

Bots that don't try to rip you off buy s2e for 950 gc each. On the market channel you can sell s2e for 1kgc each.

PS Done many hydroruns and bought more than one nexus with hydro bars. And I have never lost any objects on a hydro run.